December 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Putting the Final Puzzle Pieces in Place

Steve Kirsch: 1 in 3 Young People Who got “Vaxxed” Suffered Heart Injuries

Watch this video

Baby With Bad Heart Kidnaped By NZ Government To Force mRNA Blood Into Him

Watch this video

Featured Articles

Senator Johnson’s round table shocks the world again: data shows that the vaccinated "have a 26 percent higher mortality rate"

By Lance D Johnson Read the full story

7 Likes

Another great sermon today that I can completely agree with. Thank you Pastor JD.

12 Likes

Thank you. It is definitely different when it’s your child suffering. I would gladly take his place in a second. I have been researching natural remedies and I hope to get him off the infusions at some point.
It’s risky to try anything while he is still growing because a relapse could send him back to the hospital and/or permanently stunt his growth. He was 52 lbs and severely malnutritioned bc of lack of absorption when he was hospitalized. He also needed a blood transfusion bc he was so anemic.
I was scared to consent to a blood transfusion bc I already knew about the possibility of tainted blood from the covid injections. But by God’s grace he came through fine. I don’t want to risk him needing another one though.
Getting off the infusions will require a very strict diet, at least initially,
& a doctor willling to work with us.
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I’m glad you I have been able to help him work through his disabilities.
I have read so many similar stories & it’s heartbreaking. I truly believe the childhood vaccines are responsible for so many of our chronic illnesses, autoimmune diseases, & SIDS.
The same people selling the treatments are creating the diseases.
But as you said, prayer can change things and I pray every day for his healing and for God’s protection from the many toxins that surround us.

6 Likes
3 Likes

How awful, it could explain my friend’s son’s suicide. I guess he was jabbed. Canada’ s percentage for at least the initial ones is frighteningly high anc 5D is where they live. Thanking God it has not reached where I live yet… Grateful for unreliable, not fast service.

3 Likes

Hard to know what to believe :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Similarities between the freemason logo & the ethereum cryptocurrency logo…

4 Likes

How Great Thou Art as you’ve never heard it.

10 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

4 Likes

I was listening to Bourla interviewed by Santa Klaus this year in Davos. Doubted he resigned at all. That video led me post Oracle Noah on the end of humanity in his 2018 Davos speech.

I hope readers can connect the dots to latest JD update.

By the way Pastor JD used the line again in minute 55:00 onwards:

This is HOW it ENDS!

4 Likes
6 Likes

Another simulation for a pandemic like polio , which will be different because it will hit the children

This is like cloning or is it for super soldiers or the matrix transhuman…

5 Likes

TPTB are targeting free speech using banks…

Two years ago, BitChute became the target of an activist group that attempted to shut us down by pressuring our suppliers. As a result, we lost some server hosting, our office space, and other suppliers. We also lost our bank account with HSBC. A bank account we had held in good standing and without any issues since we launched in 2017.

https://www.givesendgo.com/bitchute

1 Like

Nathan Jones is extremely intelligent, reasoned and biblically based! Just listened to this update and agree with everything said!

Must watch!

2 Likes

Hi Will, do you know Nathan Jones’s YT channel? I couldn’t find it.

p.s. i love that he’s knowledgeable about angels.

Central banks race to implement new digital currencies as cities activate “smart” infrastructure (newstarget.com)

2 Likes
1 Like

https://youtube.com/@ChristInProphecy
Nathan Jones is on this YT channel.

Nathan & Vic’s podcast is on several platforms as Christ in Prophecy (Dr Dave Reagan, retired, started this ministry well over 20 years ago)

2 Likes

Thank you @FaithHopeLove

1 Like

Ezekiel 38 coalition moving forward…

4 Likes