December 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Putting the Final Puzzle Pieces in Place

I hope they get the backlash that Disney received. This is beyond ridiculous. There can not be that many trans-friendly parents of young girls out there buying this garbage.

3 Likes
5 Likes

ā€œThe Lord really is Separating His Holy Remnant from the world.ā€

Alan Brayshaw

8 Likes

ā€œSeek the Lord with All Your Heart. Never Stop Praying. Do Not give up.!ā€

Alan Brayshaw

9 Likes

Evening edition:

3 Likes

Why are Trudeau and Lametti apparently losing their enthusiasm for a program that is fast becoming legalized euthanasia after they announced it would be offered to the mentally ill starting in March 2023? Because too many people are finding out that this program ā€” behind all the clever descriptions, cloying promises and outright lies ā€” is not just dangerous, but a crazy rip-off of Nazi policies from the 1930s.

Adolf Hitlerā€™s euthanasia program, by the way, is the only murderous policy that was dropped by the Nazis because of public opinion. You might think such a thing didnā€™t exist in Nazi Germany but there was tremendous pushback from families affected by the program and by prominent Catholic and Protestant clergy. Makes you wonder if the Holocaust could have been arrested as well if enough people had cared for the well-being of the Jews.

6 Likes

Cambridge And Merriam-Webster Dictionaries Change Definition Of What A Woman Is As Our Society And Culture Continue Its Downward Slide Into Darkness ā€¢ Now The End Begins

GOP Report: ā€˜COVID Origins May Have Been Tiedā€™ to Chinaā€™s Bioweapons Program ā€“ Liberty One News

Gen. Flynn: Digital vax card and digital currency are coming soon ā€“ NaturalNews.com

In case you missed thisā€¦

3 Likes

Healthcare Workers Told to Ask 3-Year-Olds About Their Gender Identity (breitbart.com)

Pfizer accused of pandemic profiteering as profits double | Pfizer | The Guardian

More Adverse Reactions? Researchers Have Discovered A Disturbing New Side-Effect (100percentfedup.com)

2 Likes

Colossians 2:8

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Years ago I saw these 25 comparisons that I have never forgotten so am sharing them here.

As a new Christian with a young child I got caught up in the traditions I was raised with and became so convicted this is no simple tradition it is a LIE to our childrenā€¦and who is in of it all but Satan masquerading as Santa

https://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1132.cfm

2 Likes

That is very interesting CN. And, Santa/ Satanā€¦ how clever of the devil.
I sure wish I had been born again when our daughter was young so I wouldnā€™t have followed the ways of the world.

On another note I was thinking-

I was listening to this last night and need to finish today. Its all just so astonishing. The drs on here are very reputable and Naomi is gifted in her analysis. Peopleā€™s brains are being effectedā€¦ the prefrontal cortext I believeā€¦ so much so that its similar I believe to what the psychiatrist in the video was saying when people get shock treatment or lobotomies (dont quote me, going off memory here). Peopleā€™s ability to love is impacted among other things like the ability to control responses. Body therapy professionals saying they canā€™t feel the electrical energy from these people anymore, they are like zombies. This is all so hard to even wrap our minds around. The people who have been vaxxed are going to have such huge issuesā€¦ as this stuff penetrates the blood-brain barrier and effects every cell in the body. I would imagine over time it gets harder and harder for them to hear the Gospel message as their brains are so affected. This is just all very troublesome.

2 Likes

Davos warning was in 2020?
That dude to me maybe closest to man of peridition so far but him predicting everything ahead of time is even jawdropping

3 Likes

I decided to put his full speech in 2018 and 2020 predictive programming speech on transhumanism in order for readers to judge.

1 Like

When they translated the New Testament from Greek into English back in 1535, they mistranslated the word toxon as a bow.
Google translates bow as toxo.
We get our word toxin from toxon.
The English word for stephanos is crown.
The latin word for crown is corona.
The first horseman has already ridden.

2 Likes

The Seven Pillars of Sunni Islam

1 First pillar: Shahada (Profession of Faith)
2 Second Pillar: Salat (Prayer)
3 Third Pillar: Zakat (Almsgiving) (to fellow Muslims only, including Jihadists)
4 Fourth Pillar: Sawm (Fasting)
5 Fifth Pillar: Hajj (Pilgrimage) (to the black meteorite at Mecca)
6 Walayah (Guardianship) (patriarchal authority over women)
7 Jihad (Striving) (killing of all infidels)

1 Like

@september2034

Hi Daniel,
Just to be clear the First Horseman has not ridden yet. We will not be here for any of the Horsemen. The Rapture MUST happen first.
Agape,
Ken

13 Likes

Amen - MARANATHA

1 Like

Hey Britt Giletteā€™s from Chesepeake? Iā€™m not far from there. This is something that was brought up in my prayer group for the past 2 weeks, and we prayed about it. I agree with Britt too, that just let them have the club, and Christians just keep on working, praying, serving and sharing the gospel! The bible says :" Blessed are those whose confidence is the Lord". If we exalt Jesus, He will draw all men to himself. " The first thing I thought of when my friend shared about this club is that let it be, " by their fruits we will know them". We can undermine the drama they aim to stir up by following Brittā€™s advice here, and whatever else the Holy Spirit tells us to do. The motivation for starting these clubs is to rid the schools of Good News clubs well the Lord has the last word about this! We can see this as an opportunity for God to do some amazing things! ā€œWhat was meant for evil, God can use for goodā€ And lastly, ā€œHe makes all things work for good for those who love God, and are called according to His purposes.ā€ Pray the word! In our group we like to say " pray, wait, trust." Weā€™ll just see what will come of this. I shared this video with my prayer group. A lot of people in my church also live in Chesepeake, so i hope our pastor addresses this so people will know how best to respond. We sure want the Good News clubs to stay up n running! All His best to you all! :heart::dove:

4 Likes
2 Likes

This is very true Blessed. We have witnessed it in two of our friends who had the jabs, and about 4 boosters. It is indescribably sad to see, and the net effect is they are unable to see any connection between the injections and what is happening to them. They know something is wrong, but attribute same to simple aging. One used to be able to quote scripture verbatim, and now that is no more. The ability is gone, and the person is now immersed in books of the New Age deceptions. Heartbreaking.

4 Likes