December 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Putting the Final Puzzle Pieces in Place

This prophecy video was so powerful. I shared it with my friend from work and my prodigal son. I pray he listened to it. He told me he would and then discuss it with me, but i haven’t heard from him yet.

4 Likes

I have wondered for some time…could the AC be Muslim

In Daniel 11 he won’t regard the God of his fathers, he honours the god of forces, a god his fathers knew not
with gold, silver, precious stones and pleasant things
( one of the 5 pillars of Islam does that), this god shall be acknowledged and increase with glory, and he shall divide the land for gain…elsewhere he pitches his palatial tent between the two seas.

Daniel 11
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Zakat

2 Likes

Hi Paula
No it is not the same. The one I saw was more current.

------------------

6 Likes

THE CHURCH AGE IS COMING TO A CLOSE‼️
Lord Jesus come quickly :pray:

11 Likes

Vaccinated people are dying at a very high pace in hyper- vaccinated Australia: Article

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

15 Likes

Amen and Amen beautifully said @NamDoc Doc! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Psalm 34:7

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 91:9

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Psalm 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 78:20

Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?

Psalm 30:10

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Psalm 54:4

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

13 Likes

Thank you LORD JESUS for all your promises - for your help and mercy - thank you LORD for all our blessings and your WORD - praise glory and might be yours - HOLY HLY HOLY is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who was who is , and who always will be - our BLESSED HOPE - MARANATHA

20 Likes
3 Likes

HI Stacey
I have not listened to this podcast. Are you aware that the Watchtower is the name of the Jehovahs Witnesses magazine?
The Watchtower​—Study Edition, September 2022 (jw.org)

2 Likes

Hi Nancy,

It doesn’t have anything to do with the watchtower that you’re thinking. He is a Watchman, a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ and a pretribber.

7 Likes

Oops link stopped after a few minutes

1 Like

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

6 Likes