December 19, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

One more note that I do think is more important than the transliteration of Yeshua as Jesus.

It is the word “Christ”…which really means Anointed.

The Jews in Jesus’ day would have likely said it as Yeshua Ha’Mashiach…assuming they weren’t talking to Him in Greek or Aramaic.

4 Likes

Jews have a tradition of changing names of who they consider a false messiah.

I just stick with Jesus Christ. My prayers are answered. God hears me.
There is power in the name of Jesus.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/World0bserver/status/1472994756158533633 << short video. The last thing said is VERY important.

1 Like

I wasn’t saying that it is <3

and indeed, YHVH was what I was thinking of. thanks for all your info!

2 Likes

Keegan,

While your reminders of the realities of Satan’s plans are heart wrenching they’re even more encouraging. We who are alive and love our Lord and Savior Jesus have been blessed to witness the fulfillment HIS Word In Truth.
This is the beginning of the end of evil for all eternity AND the beginning of a loving eternity for us.

11 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

Yes I have had problems especially using the internet browser on my Amazon Firestick, I’ve had more success using Brave browser on my phone.

1 Like

Absolutely. Last night on my cell, right at a key point, the video froze and would not recover. I told my phone (because it listens better than anyone), that I could always download and watch the video elsewhere.

Twice today while watching on the PC, the video froze and both times at key points. I was only able to watch to completion without “disruption” on the downloaded version.

Thank you so much Pastor and Crew for your foresight and generosity in providing and allowing downloads of these videos!

Troubleshooters: I go directly to jdfarag.org and watch through the prophecy update link on both phone and PC (No YT). The freeze points were different for all three viewing attempts. This shows the video is not the problem. I also had to end the browser through task manager to recover on one attempt but on others I could close the application normally. I don’t think it was server buffering because it never recovered but had to be restarted. Nor was it my internet connection. I did not think to check another browser to see if it was a compatibility issue.

3 Likes

Many thanx for the video link. :slightly_smiling_face:

Given his accent, particularly his breathy “t” ending the word “at” just before the word in question, it sounds to me like he could be saying either “its” or “his”. (He utters a similar breathy “t” at 2:45 when speaking the word “debt”.) Trouble is, the word “his” doesn’t fit the context of PC’s remarks. Where in his message did PC mention anyone a “his” would reference?

Or, maybe Old Prince Charles just had a SloJoe moment and let something slip? It’s hard to tell.

The point is, we gotta be careful. Going off half-cocked is one of the things that can blow the credibility of End Times teachers. PC is evil/scary enough without any iffy quotes.

1 Like

I and many others clearly hear “his”. His accent doesn’t make it sound any less like “his”, as that is clearly what he said. But perhaps you are hearing what it is you want to hear.

Pastor JD is VERY careful about what he ministers on, and on the sources he cites. Perhaps you should be more careful not to cast doubt and aspersions as to his character or question his veracity. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

BINGO!
I’m surprised that video didn’t get scrubbed.

3 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

@Warrior7 ,
I’ve been calling out George Soros for 2 decades. He is one of satan’s party hard comrades, but still yet he can only do what God allows. Bill Gates is another buddy of satan’s. If people knew the horrible things these two men have done… well, God does. Toasty times ahead.

Blessings

7 Likes

This is rather interesting. All the big players are there.

Working in partnership with Facebook, Mastercard, iRespond, Microsoft, Gavi, The Rockefeller Foundation, and others, the ID2020 Alliance says the program will ‘proceed in four phases from mid-2021 to late 2025 .’ On their website, they hypothesize that the future ‘biometric digital ID’ will be linked with humans from the point of birth to the point of death.

8 Likes

Nicely said Lady Rebekah.

It appears they joined only a few hours ago.

9 Likes

source: turnbacktogod. dotcom

10 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions, trying thru duck duck

1 Like

I will address the second part of this first. Your question is exactly what has caught everyone’s attention, who is he referring too? Nowhere in the speech is anyone actually named.

But there is nothing breathy about PC speaking either. PC is not a bumbling speaker at all. When I listen to the speech every word is very precisely spoken. I have seen your argument elsewhere and have been baffled by …are we even watching the same thing?

Original transcripts a day after the speech stated “his.” These transcripts have since been adulterated. Given the technology of today, I am surprised they have not gone back and fiddled with the recording. Or perhaps they have and that is where you are hearing the breathy ‘t’.

Lastly, I heard him say ‘his’ clear as day long before JD even mentioned it in the prophecy update a few weeks ago as well. It was so startling to me, I doubted I heard it too. That’s when I went to pull transcripts and the word ‘his’ was clearly what millions of people heard as it was then documented.

7 Likes

To All:

I have long been wondering about this climate change timeline the elites refer too. I know God sets the timeline, but I am fairly sure Satan as well knows what the timeline is to look like and is counting too. There is always an ‘anti’ to God’s plan. Just as we watch for the signs, surely Satan watches too.

Over the decades now, this group has been counting down the years to climate destruction. Then a few years ago they started this timeline of 10-12 years. Now they say we have less than 10 years. We are seeing false gods erected in the public places as well. We have pastors telling us how close we are.

They feel so close to ‘his’ arrival they even have clocks counting down: https://climateclock.world/

3 Likes