December 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dear Pastor JD, Thanks again for another GREAT UPDATE!!! Very interesting!! I will have to watch it again!! God bless you for all the hard work you put into everything, because I can imagine that it’s not easy to do :heart: . Praying for you daily!

10 Likes

It’s a grabber alright with already 18 hearts, but I can’t buy into this till more evidence presented. SORRY, could be wrong but:

5 Likes

I thought this was highly suspicious when I saw it and not the sort of thing to dwell on or share further. You kind of get a gut feeling? You’ve confirmed this response @NamDoc. Always on guard! Thank you Holy Spirit!

9 Likes

This is a very interesting read … as THEY move forward.
Even so, Come Lord Jesus! :sparkling_heart: :pray: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I know a woman in her 70’s whose mild dementia significantly worsened during and in the aftermath of her recent bout with the virus.

3 Likes

I’m not completely sold on it being true, either, Doc. I posted the Italian video regarding it, but that doesn’t prove anything, in the end.

4 Likes

yeah, not positive what to believe, but I don’t trust Reuters

3 Likes

I don’t know absolutely, either way, just didn’t sound like the Kissinger, I remember speaking. If you look into it, it gets discounted many times. So final answer , for me is, I don’t know.

What interested me more than the article, was the 18 hearts it had. We love to believe what supports our narrative, which is used by the enemy to push lies. I have fallen for this myself, I have to be careful of this as the [catching away] approaches .

Peace Doc :dove:

14 Likes

I never hold much hope for most of them, these days.

Absolutely true about the human way of us, yes.

7 Likes

I don’t either, but saw no mention of it in the bible, the only writings I trust. You even have to be careful of who is quoting the bible, and context. I got you point though @alllllz
Warmly Doc :dove:

6 Likes

@SandraLynn777, I haven’t read, but I did scroll down a bit. Sometimes, I just get overwhelmed by all of the info to start reading. That said, this does look like a plan that was set long before, and here we are.

4 Likes

I believe as more and more prophecy is being revealed to us, we have more understanding of the times we are living in. We cannot look at our fellow Christians and make a determination regarding their getting the vax or not getting the vax. We become like the world when we do that. We just keep our eyes on Jesus, and remember that God is the Judge of man’s hearts. We try to understand and “fix” things in our own wisdom because we are human and live in a sin-filled world. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit when we repent and accept Jesus - that is all that God requires of us. That we follow those “ABCs” that Pastor JD gives us continually. Once we accept Christ as our Savior, it is then the Person of the Holy Spirit to guide and direct and lead us and to keep us from the evil one. Let’s encourage one another in Christ, leaving those worldly judgments to the world and make no distinction among our fellow Believers regarding their choice about the vax. Let’s just love one another as Christ loved us, and pray for one another and pray for those who are unsaved and have rejected Christ.

7 Likes

@IamBlessed i LOVE what you said here! :100:

4 Likes

Stacy, if we lived near one another, we’d be “besties”! I woke up this morning with this little song in my heart: “God is so Good, God is so Good, God is so Good, He’s so Good to me.” Now, my prayer request is to find a woman’s bible study that meets during the week, during the daytime…big request in my area here in northern New Jersey. I don’t drive at night so I am praying for a daytime study, and maybe I would then find a Bible-teaching, God-breathed Church to attend. I listen to Pastor JD and I also listen to a young preacher from Greensboro, NC (I grew up in NC) named Tyler Gaulden. I am Blessed by these two Ministries.

6 Likes

Beverly,
i love that God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He’s so good yes He is :heart:

4 Likes

That’s terrible, poor woman. I had no idea that cd happen

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Very instructive. We are seeing half full supermarket shelves here in NZ, even though we produce a large amount of food ourselves. But grains are not grown here in abundance and a lot of products are grain based.
I have put in a huge greenhouse for veges and bought bulk grain so that we can mill and bake bread for about a year.

7 Likes

All my large family are Christians and all except me and 2 others have been fooled into taking this death jab. I have tried to warn some of them and I was met with angry words and even ostracized from my brother, sister in law and family. At first I truly could not understand how they were led astray until I thought about 1 Peby chrter 5:8. We are to be vigilant, disciplined, sober, alert, well balanced, cautious, on our guard and awake and if we are not, we are easy prey for this roaring devil of a lion who will devour us with his lies. It says in some translations that he is looking for anyone he can devour. Just like the lion creeping quietly and unsuspectedly through the jungle, we are caught completely off guard until he pounces and then it is too late. The covid jab is the biggest deception in the history of mankind and very sadly so many Christians are falling for it. I do believe also that many of their Pastors have fallen asleep or perhaps too afraid to preach the truth or maybe sadly they dont know the truth either. I am so very grateful for Pastor J.D who teaches us all we need to know in these, the very last days on earth, and continually week after week teaches us all we need to know so that we can stand strong in Christ against the enemy’s evil agenda. We must always be in prayer for J D. and give thanks to our Lord for blessing us with him. He is so humble and he truly is a great man of God for such a time as this. Father, protect our Pastor and his family always and keep them safe in your loving care.

16 Likes