December 26, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Indeed SongSparrow! I love Dr. Zev too! He was actually treating people in NY during the worst initial phase of it all. And saving people’s lives at that! I’ve taken his “z-stack” vitamin and zinc combo for prevention and did not get delta or anything. Thank God for him and all the other Frontline docs! Also thank God for Pastor JD and his courageous updates keeping us all informed! Along with Jan Markell, Billy Crone, Amir Tsarfati and Tom Hughes who I have had the priviledge of listening to since 2017. I think their solid, biblical teachings prepared me for this whole bioweapon/pandemic mess. It is the Holy Spirit and the word of God working through them!
I remember thinking at first that it was a good thing that all the schools in our area had chromebooks so the kids could still have some kind of virtual school. Then it was like, wait a minute, that IS WHY they gave everyone chromebooks!!! The year my daughter started high school was the first year the students got chromebooks in the district. Then she moved on and graduated. The year after that, they started having “virtual days” when in past years, the kids would just have the day off on teacher work days. Hmm, this has been planned and practiced i thought. Then, a week or so later, the news announced there would be an interview with Bill Gates coming on next. What in the world does he have to do with any of this?, I wondered then. Watching it, i remember seeing him smiling through the whole thing, and it was like why is he so happy? Something is really not right with all of this

4 Likes

Sorry for the saga, but the next month, in April 2020, it came altogether clear when Jan Markell had an article about Event 201! It certainly was planned! And the connection with Gates was explained. I tried to tell everyone i know to no avail! Ugh. I am praying and trusting God. I am thankful for everyone else here. Look foward to meeting everyone in the clouds! God bless!

6 Likes

Hubby and I watched the entire 2 hours of The Dimming-it’s pretty hard to deny after watching this-I went from being somewhat skeptical to somewhat believing. Great documentary, then got to the geoengineering website for more info.

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Excellent sermon, as usual. I want to share what happened with me that I think was sort of a personal sign or lesson. I have been following most of these topics - the technology, the coming deception and the purpose of the jab, etc., and have felt somewhat like I’ve been living in a holding pattern, waiting for the Rapture. I’ve bought books for my daughters to read, because they grow tired of me talking about the Book of Revelation. Now, I just remind them to read the book. Meanwhile, I was in for my yearly checkup and, as usual, I had my flu shot. I have so far stayed under the radar and have not had the jab. I had considered not getting the flu shot this year because, frankly, I don’t trust health care providers to not “accidentally” give me the C-19 shot instead of the flu shot, which I feel has been beneficial. I’ve never had any reaction whatsoever to the flu shot, can’t even tell I’ve taken it. This time, though, I got sick for a few days and highly suspect the nurse administered it wrong, causing a vaccine injury in my arm and shoulder. I’ve been in excruciating pain for two months. I DON’T think it was the wrong shot, but I DO think it was some sort of message, assuring me that everything I’ve been reading on here and elsewhere (End Times Headlines, for ex.) is imminent. I truly believe I dodged a bullet and if we’re still here this time next year, no flu shot for me, either! lol

9 Likes

Muddy unfortunately she has taken the booster, I begged and pleaded with her, to no avail. She wants the freedom of movement the jab allows . I no longer mention it to her

1 Like

Dear Leticia, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :tulip: :rose: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:
It wouldn’t be complete without you!!!
Yes, hoping all can be there!!!. Won’t it be wonderful!!!.
I live for this day to be in our Father’s house forever and ever.
God bless you
Maranatha!

6 Likes

No, occasionally she will listen to one of the older ones that deal mainly with the rapture, mainly to please me but only one that doesn’t mention the jab. She said she’s sick of hearing it that no one knows you can’t believe the statistics.

3 Likes

Thank you Wren! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait! I sure wish I could put a date and time on the calendar, but God is trustworthy in His timing. ( and everything)

3 Likes

Same here Leticia,
I just pictured that if the Lord allows and this happens, how much we would all be laughing and laughing from the pure joy of it! We would probably wind up picking very few flowers, from singing and laughing so much. PTL! :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Margaret,
I’m so sorry about your friend. It is very painful to see friends and loved ones doing this, and knowing there is nothing we can do in the natural but pray for them and their families. Keeping you in prayer dear Margaret, the Lord bless and strengthen you in these days. And all here going through this. When the Lord Jesus returns soon, “so shall we ever be with the Lord” Forever and ever. Maranatha! I pray to see you soon in our Father’s beautiful home.

5 Likes

HI JLynne
Welcome. Regarding the annual flu shot, I refer you to Robert Kennedy Jr. who is quite knowledgeable on the vaccines.
Glad you are having the benefit of J D’s updates.

4 Likes

JLynne,
Welcome to you. I’m sorry you in this pain, it must be awful.
Just wish to share something maybe just to consider or run by your doctor. But if you grate a raw potato or two, and have someone assist in making a paste with that and bentonite clay and a little water, it can reduce swelling and pain overnight. You can apply as a poltice on the arm, wrap in plastic wrap with an ace bandage around arm and shoulder. Have lots of fluids rich in Vitamin C as it can neutralize toxins and inflammation systemically. Just a thought for easing pain. I’m not a doctor, so your own best judgement would prevail. Praying you feel better soon.

5 Likes

I have to say, I think the warning is wayyyy harder than the Gospel these days.

I don’t even know how to do it with each opportunity that comes up, honestly. I just sat through a training today- I am going to do a CNA role in a Christian assisted living and memory care setting. The first thing the teacher had us look at was their strong recommendation on the “vaccine” and to watch 2 testimonies of those who decided to take it. I thought, “here we go, am I going to speak out about this right now and be fired before starting”? There was no discussion about it otherwise I know I would have said something and would have been marked and disliked.
I had already put forth a religious exemption and have no idea how long I will last with that. I know residents will ask and coworkers will ask about my status when I start and I will have to tell them , I will have to give warning. I am going to need the strength of the Lord to speak truth in love.

All I could do was cry on the way home. Lord forgive me, help me, show me. How can we possibly go about our business and not tell? I have struggled with this alot.

12 Likes

@staceylovesJesus
@wren
amen looking forward to
be free in God’s kingdom

becky

3 Likes

Dear JLynne (welcome) and brothers and sisters, please don’t take flu shots anymore. More and more evidence emerging that these are not flu shots. I would highly scrutinize any shots at this point. I hope Wren’s suggestions help you and its nothing more than an external issue of how this was given to you. We cannot trust doctors or professionals working for mainstream medicine. None of them.

7 Likes

Wow, that is very interesting! I’m sure it wasn’t a coincidence.

2 Likes

Regrets will become more common regarding the jab. Everyone has a journey that God has already planned out. My journey will be different than anyone here on this forum. Our choices are different because of our world views. Side effects and adverse reactions will begin and continue to be the new norm. I am sorry to hear all that is taking place with friends, family and sisters, brothers in Christ. I just got done reading the book of Job.

My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God… Job 16:20

As a person who took chemo 4 years ago, I still deal with side effects. I know how poison can attack the human body, but I had a 2-hour consultation prior to getting infused and I signed consent forms. They still could not determine what my body was going to do with the chemo. Every human being is created different and uniquely made by God. My relationship with God has strengthened through the fire. For me, suffering was the quickest way to grow spiritually. God knew that!

He is still developing a Faith and a character in me. He is doing the same for all of us, just in different ways.

We do not know the journey for “John or Jane Doe”, but God does…

I handle my journey, looking at God and the pain, side effects and issues don’t necessarily go away but I know God has me. God will not let go! He is there and will never forsake us.

I don’t know if this will work but I have tried a heating pad for my pains. I am not a doctor, but I know that helps with my neuropathy.

7 Likes

I believe you are right. I will definitely be following Wren’s suggestions, as well.

1 Like

Amen dear Becky.
Can hardly wait!!!

2 Likes