December 31, 2023: Topical Study -- How Minds Are Renewed (with Worship)

I thought you were all about simple. In the first of your statements you mention that Pastor JD and others have reliable sources that bring them info. Ok I ask first how do you know this and second who are the reliable sources. In the second statement you mention believing someone who was supposed to be reliable because of their security status and the fact they alledgedly work in the field and was found to be very wrong.

Didn’t need to read it as I wrote it and thought it out before putting it down. You call what I did defending myself so you can keep telling my I am wrong and how wrong I am. Ok that is fine I don’t really care and that goes back to why I spend so little time here anymore. What I thought was going to be a great place to come has devolved.

Yes I do and no I don’t decide who to censor because I am not a mod here. And now we get to the crux of the problem and I will use Lahaina for an example. I said I posted two questions which have never been addressed. I will post them again and see if I get a reasonable response.

1. If a DEW was used to start the Lahaina fire, which kind was it, radio wave based or light wave based?

2. If a DEW was involved what was its location at the time it started the fire?

Please address these two questions and I won’t carpet bomb, birdshot shoot down others. Your words not mine.

Yes when that is the correct course of action it is. Often times it is the lone person speaking out against the masses that is the only correct one there is. Seems for this particular subject I do stand alone.

Yes I am. I can have a reasonable idea of what others were told or where they got their info from by what is being said.

If they had more than I do they would not be making blanket, carpet bombing, birdshot statements. If I ever get my questions anwered you would likely see it as well.

Simple solution is just don’t reference me as you did. I do not care how you did it but you did and it required a clarification response to keep things accurate.

And there in lies the problem not just with you but with many. You have preconceived ideas that because a Pastor a long time student of scripture but not necessarily of technology is right because he is a pastor you are fond of. Even Pastor JD says his back ground is in car sales another and I don’t remember his name says he was into drugs and leading a rough life. Yet you will not actually investigate the reasonableness of the false claim of a DEW used to start the Lahaina fire. I have to wonder why that is. I suspect one you don’t know where to start or two it would take to much work to do so.

Now given the governments reaction to the event being what the government does all the time and using that to justify the claim DEWs were involve is a red herring argument. Sorry but the government screws up ever disaster it gets involved in and has done so for years, Katrina, Laura, several wild fires, to name a few. That does not prove that DEWs started the Lahaina fire. It only proves that our govenment is as inept as always.

You believe what you want to believe and like so many will disregard anything that you either don’t understand or goes against your chosen narrative.

Not for good measure but because it is problematic across the board from lay people to Pastors. I am not saying people should be censored which I have been a number of times here but never complain about it. I will tell you how this is true if you will answer my two questions.

Other wise I have in the not to distant past asked you not to speak with me or refer to me in you postings. You chose to forget that and now you don’t like my response. Again simple solution, don’t do it and I won’t respond. But since you have a short memory then rather than raise a stink of how you are now flagrantly violating the CoC here. I attempt to show one that when serious matters arise I address them and two that most of what people bring to the table comes from so many who don’t know what they are talking about. I have an extremely technical, military, and government back ground. I have had security clearance for all that, that means as you showed very little. I have access to people in the fire fighting field through several sources who know about fires and how they start and how they grown and change over time by various circumstances and one of those owning a house in Lahaina who did not lose his as his neighbors next to him did. What limited knowledge of wild fires I had I quickly increased with not just experts talking about it but people who work in the field of fighting them. I have 17 years in the military so I am familiar with how it works what it uses for weapons. I am a Licensed HAM and DEWs are based a lot on what came out of that field as does radar and most of what we now call wireless technology Wifi and Bluetooth. Lastly I have a son who graduated Highest Honors out of Georgia Tech also known as Suma-com-laude(purposely misspelled because the forum auto censor will not allow it spelled correctly even though it is in Latin) in most other universities in the field of aero space engineering. In fact he beat out the likes of MIT, University of Michigan and Caltech. He has worked at JPL, has a sattelite in space that he designed and works with people from both government and private industry involved with several sub fields including radio communication, radio navigation and now laser communications. So when I don’t know something or don’t fully understand it I go to him because he has a much better understanding of it than I do.

I have stated all this before so I should have no need to repeat it but you asked so there you go. I will ask once again either respond to my two questions or please do not attmept to communicate with me directly or indirectly mention me in your postings. The choice is yours.

1 Like