December 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I guess Christmas is a time when we are inclined to be a little melancholy. At least for me since I have found myself without my wife of 47 yrs. as she is now with Jesus the God who was born in a manger yrs. ago and celebrated even now . As I listened to the words of the worship music today I found them to be ever so inspirational. They all should be given a shout out! Pastor JD, as always, spoke with authority of the Holy Spirit. Left me with much to think about. In my present state…while thinking of the trials this past year has had upon dear ones around the world…I would like to share with all of you, a poem that reminds me of all of you who make up this form. I don’t know what it is called or it’s author. It goes as such… "There is a list of folks I know all written in a book, And every year at Christmas time I go and take a look,And that is when I realize that these names are a part, Not of the book they are written in, but of my very heart. For each name stands for someone who has touched my life sometime, And in that meeting they have become the " Rhythm of the Rhyme “. I really feel I am composed of each remembered name, And while you may not be aware of feeling quite the same, My life is so much better than it was before you came. For once that you have known someone the years can not erase, The memory of a pleasant word or of a friendly face. So never think my Christmas cards are just a mere routine, Of names upon a list, forgotten in between. For when I send a Christmas card that is addressed to you, It is because you are on that list of folks I am indebted to. And whether I have known you for many years or a few, In some way you have a part in shaping things I do. So every year when Christmas comes I just realize anew, The biggest gift that God can give is knowing folks like you!!!” Merry Christmas all. May 2022 see the coming of our King!

35 Likes

I am still hopeful for 2021 :pray:

18 Likes

Surely It Is Time for the Lord to Intervene!:
https://olivetreeviews.org/surely-it-is-time-for-the-lord-to-intervene/

21 Likes

Thankyou JD. The update is encouraging and i appreciate you focusing on what we are all currently faced with in this new variant as well as all that will come from it. God bless you Pastor.

11 Likes

There is a new TV program called Alter Ego which I believe uses Avatars in it for singing competitions. Further supports that TV programming and or movies have been used to normalize the agenda the world is currently following.

8 Likes

I think people conditioned to believe lies through what we call “advertising” are subservient to the lies.

McDonalds, artificial food laced with chemicals as are so many of the fast foods.
And those like Taco Bell are even worse, there’s a nefarious reason why that low caliber of food is so cheap. It has been reported that people who have an addiction to the fast food places are not addicted to the food itself, but to the chemicals in the low grade food.

I suspect that those who blindly trust low grade fast food places would have no trouble blindly trusting nefarious government vaccines.

I have never liked fast food, however, I did like In-N-Out…high standards and very pure food.

10 Likes

All of my family have taken it. I am heartbroken because they are all Christians. :sleepy:

12 Likes

I understand it’s same for me, but me and my kids and I’m worried because oldest teen wants it :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Note: I posted 3 in 1 combo video on Dr. Andreas Noack few days ago.

Global Research has clarified the confusion here:

6 Likes

This is just speculation on my part, and I think most of what the world knows about the jab in-depth is speculation also as this is obviously a well conceived and executed global plan.

If the reports are correct, not everyone is getting the same deadly tonic, different mixes in the lot numbers are having differing effects…some die quickly, some are having delayed effects, and some might have received a placebo, in every lot number.

This would figure as if everyone died from the same lot numbers, the jabs would become too obvious in their deadly sinister design.

I am not saying I know, I doubt even the employees at the Pharma companies know. This is likely a decision being made at very high levels.

It makes sense with the “Climate Change” narrative as they are heavily pushing a “save mother earth” mantra by reducing resources that are killing off their god, Gaia. Hence, decreasing the earthly population is likely being looked at by the lower level not-a-vax enforces and promoters, as for the “greater good”.

It has been reported fairly heavily that many women have lost their pregnancies, and to a lessor extent, males are becoming sterile. We should keep in mind that young males may be sterile from the not-a-vaccine and not even know it.

I think, we, as Christians are a bit wiser than most of the world because we understand Scripture and don’t look at humanity the same as the secular world. The secular world likes to have false confidence in themselves and believe the fairy tale that the world is inherently good, which is one reason why they hate what Scripture says, and us.

Think about what Pastor JD said in yesterday’s Prophecy Update, December 5th…how is it that all the world’s governments are doing the exact same thing at the exact same time in enforcing the jab mandates ?

Is the extreme push for a “Great Reset” (NWO), a cashless society (for tracking), mantra’s like “Own Nothing, Be Happy”, and the not-a-vaccine jab, just a coincidence that it all happened at the exact same time ?

All that being said, none of this is really about Gaia or saving mother earth, the wealthy elites are interested in what humanity has always wanted, autonomy from Almighty YHVH God, Wealth, Power, and Control to edify themselves at the expense of others.

What and Who is really behind all this ?

I think we know :fire::smiling_imp::fire:

23 Likes

Totally agree with your post. I think the education system has actively discouraged people to think for themselves, I’m a child of the 80s and several time lately the words of the old Pink Floyd song Another brick in the wall have come back to me,
We don’t need no education
We don’t need no thought control
I know that’s worldly but also true, and sadly I’ve seen the same thing in action within the church and Christianity where people are to lazy to think for themselves and objectively analyse what a preacher/teacher or author are saying against the word of God. For that very reason my old church have lived in fear of COVID and only just started meeting again with their face muzzles on while you can walk down the street into a cafe and not be masked up. Ugh :persevere:

9 Likes

They really do intend to wipe mankind out.

10 Likes

That is what stuns me, its other Christians who not only have taken it but think I am nuts for not taking it and put subtle guilt trips on me

15 Likes

Bueno El’ Presidente’,

I think whether a church goer or not, those who open themselves up to the mind controlling “entertainments” are susceptible to being led a specific direction as intended by those who dictate the programming.

Public Education, Music, TV Shows, Movies, Video-Games, and Main Stream Media have effectively taken over peoples minds and made many mindless drones.

If people understood just the basics of how the human mind works, they wouldn’t participate in vial, wicked, and disturbing “entertainment”. People, especially us males, think we are too stronger to succumb to evil programming, we are not.

I was one, long ago, that went along with the “entertainments”….when I divorced myself from all of it, I made marked improvements and was then able to understand Scripture at a much higher level.

But most will succumb and will listen as governments say…

“You can’t have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat”

16 Likes

Technically no that is not what he is saying.

The shot was designed for one type of virus, the Wuhan virus. It may be effective against other variants if they are not too far off from the Wuhan. Much like a flu shot needs to be updated every year with their ‘best guess’ as to what strain will be prevalent. Some years the flu shots have only been 10% effective because they guessed wrong. Which is why I never bother with a flu shot, because they are guessing.

This omicron variant is suspected to be far enough away from the original virus the vax induced antibody response won’t recognize it. Which simply means if the body doesn’t recognize the variant as a threat, it won’t trigger antibody production. Same maybe true for those who were infected with the original Wuhan and Delta variants, but this is unknown at this point. If any part of what they suspect is true, getting a booster isn’t going to stop omicron, but it would stop the others. Which would mean those in hospitals most likely have omicron, but not Wuhan or Delta.

1 Like

I thought it was suspicious as well because with what little I knew of the Greek alphabet, I thought it was quite odd that we have jumped from Alpha to Delta and Mu and we did not even have Nu variant of an Xi variant.

There wasn’t even an Omega variant — for obvious reasons but it really doesn’t matter because from what I remember Omega and Omicron share the values of one another — one is a short sound while the other is longer.

It falls into the category of Twilight Language or synchronistic alchemical code for the end of a period — whether it be a short end or a longer permanent end.

Many people are not aware that in many Greek Orthodox art renditions of the Christ there are the symbols of Omicron Omega and Nu. The letters refer to God’s revelation of his name in Exodus 3.

Translated to, “I am who I am” – The Alpha, Omega, and Omicron.

The three letters are actually omicron, omega, nu – which is to say that they spell out “the one who is.”

Omicron and Omega are Greek representations of the end of something, the last, the ultimate limit of a set, or the “Great End.” Without getting into a lesson in Greek, Omega signifies a grand closure, like the conclusion of a large-scale event. Omicron is the small we end — or a precursor to the end,

Using what the occultists call Twilight Language It can be theorized that it is contraction actually of OMI or Omega — and Cron — or the Titan, Cronus. Cronus is the God of Time. His planet is Saturn — the 6th planet representing Judgment.

Omicron is literally the final judgment or the portent to the end of time.

Twilight Language is not based on anything scientific — it is magic speak, it is the word salad of alchemists, and it is meant to create a schism.

Human beings have been exposed to this debased language for centuries as it is parlance that has been codified by secret societies in order to register in the unconscious mind. It is very effective in a world that is disengaged with details. They hear a word or phrase that triggers a reaction and thus the magician’s trick is sustained,

Twilight Language has always been part of the occultist’s imperative.

Those who analyze it become addicted to word play much like an addict that is addicted to heroin or some other narcotic. It may not be effective to those who have command of the lexicon but it emboldens synchronicity whenever it is used.

8 Likes

Janny,

The Good News is that at this time, it is not the Mark Of The Beast, so, if they are truly Christians, then they will be before Our Lord if the worst happens now.

5 Likes

Amen @Kris thanks for sharing! Wow moment.

2 Likes

This is also a very good explanation!

2 Likes

@Standup4Jesus Hi Laura :slightly_smiling_face:

just want to say thank you for sharing this. i downloaded this app and im currently watching this video.

Blessings and Maranatha

1 Like