December 5, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

That Billy Crone video was terrifying. Watching the parents weeping for their children wd melt a heart of stone come soon Lord Jesus

6 Likes

He mentioned about Delay Death. Yeah Dr Zalenko said 2 years, Tenpenny 10 years.

We need to watch how many will injured or dead during winter season.

7 Likes

It’s clever, obscene. If I try to warn people about it or about taking the third “booster” all I get is but its been months and I am fine. But as the doctors at end said the microscopic blood clots are invisible and 62% of vaxx patients have them… I hope the Lord comes soon.

14 Likes

Hey Jim that was beautiful thanks for sharing. Here is the info you seek.

A Christmas Poem

by Helen Steiner Rice

2 Likes

Westside Church on 15050 West Dodge Rd.

2 Likes

Quote from the article: dated 1878 …143 years ago:

**"In fact, both the coroner and the doctor seemed to us not to act like men who were earnestly seeking the truth, but as those who knew it, and were determined to hide it. It is perfectly clear to the most superficial observer, that the primary, or real cause of death was vaccination. Mr. Malcolm’s anxiety to shield the public vaccinator from blame is perfectly absurd. It is not the operator, but the operation itself, that does all the mischief. If you insert poison into the system it must poison, whether the operation be performed skilfully or unskilfully. When a child dies from vaccination, it is amusing to observe how careful the doctors are to avoid naming the real cause, and how adroitly they lay the blame on some secondary cause, or on something that has not the remotest connection with the death.

Cited in The National Anti-Compulsory Vaccination Reporter, Vol. II, No. 3, Dec. 1, 1877, in National Anti-Compulsory Vaccination Reporter, Vol. II, from October 1877, to September, 1878, 48." ----end quote

The word “amusing” made me shudder, for it is very sad, but Wow, some things never change. This same denial and sheild-the-poisoners approach is still going on 143 years later.

When I saw this site months ago, was astounded at how far back “vaccine hesitancy” and protest has gone on…since the 1700s. Just wow.

20 Likes

Wow! Thank you

2 Likes

Heartbreaking. I pray the Lord comes soon thousands of children will be slaughtered as well as millions of adults

8 Likes

I am grateful to you, my friend. This poem was left me by my wife years ago and I found it in a bundle of old Christmas cards. She and her mother would dig deeply to find the most appropriate Christmas poems. I always relied on my wife for identifying these items from the past as I admit I’m a little challenged when it comes to such things. But when trying to describe how I am indebted to ALL form members for helping to unravel the truth of the times we live in……I find that I have indeed been blessed beyond words. Hope to see my Lord soon……Today would be OK….

9 Likes

https://empireexposed.blogspot.com/2021/11/covid-19-new-world-order-is-here-human.html

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/12/01/the-omicron-deception-how-long-can-they-string-out-the-mutation-stories/

5 Likes

This is all I can think to pray in response to all of this news. :pray:t3::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, I didn’t realize how far back it went either @wren. It’s the frog and the water scenario all down the line… they get folks used to it and then turn the heat up more. First it was a few jabs, then more and more and more. When I was a kid, we didn’t get any as babies… we just got a few before going to school. But when my kids were born, they starting getting them when they were about six months old but the total was less than 10. Now they give them to babies newborn in hospital and kids end up getting like 70 or some obscene number like that. And they want them to be lifelong for everyone.

The thing that really struck me reading the article is that now that we know the jab is injuring and killing people and is very possibly doing even more than that (tagging them? causing infertility? who knows what all), is it okay for Christians to go on saying “everyone should have the right to make their own decision about getting the jab for themselves and their kids”? I mean, I don’t think any of us would ever say “everyone should have the right to choose whether to murder their own baby before its born”. Right?

9 Likes
3 Likes

@Kris, you can go to getalife.com, which is Billy’s website. You will see a section called Covid Updates. Click on that, and there will be links for the 4 parts.

3 Likes

they It is hard to not rant sometimes. I have been preaching Organic since the1970’s. I am mostly met with blank stares. lol. In the early 2000’s. I volunteered at HICAP. in other states called SHIP. for Medicare. Some of the people that I assisted with drug plans had up to 22 prescriptions that they were taking. They didn’t even know what most were for. My Bible Study friends are as bad or worse! They ignored my warnings about the jab. I brought copies of what I was researching and actually read to them that the jab could alter DNA. The next week, 2 of them came in all smiles telling everyone that they had gotten there vax. It was like they did not even hear me. I could go on and on but, then I would be ranting like you. lol. I think our solution is to pray for them to have their eyes opened. Hugs to you, iti is lonely.

8 Likes

Yes, just go to getalifemedia.com
The top bar has a list of options. Click “watch video”
There should be a huge list of sermons/studies. Under special studies, there should be one called “Covid Update”. Click on that and then choose the episode you want. It’s an excellent resource for all sorts of topics. Hope that helps!

4 Likes

2 Likes

All eyes are on Russia/Ukraine…do not miss what China just announced regarding the supply chain…7 WEEKS QUARANTINE. Me thinks we are moving into actionable world war.

3 Likes