Feb 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@born-again
Week before last it came online just after 2PM West coast time USA. Not sure what time is came on last week.
I should think it will come on shortly today.
Ken

2 Likes

All vaccines came out around same time. All different names for groups of countries. Bit odd. Vaccines take min 9 years to 15 years to develop test etc bring into production and suddenly there are several! And they are all the same change your DNA… hello!!

2 Likes

@alllllz
See TCC’s post below it is the same video.
Chuck Missler in one of his last interviews prior to going home said:

There is a prophetic significance to the Jews calling out as one, for their Messiah to come.

This is one of the last things that will happen before the Rapture.

The Jews believe that they are calling for their savior to come as promised by God to be their King. Remember that they are being blinded during this time.

So, this takes us one step closer to meet the Lord in the air!

Looks like that leaves Isiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 and we are out of here!

Agape,

Ken

3 Likes

Thanks brother Ken :slight_smile: Interesting this is highlighting Purim…a very vaguely known Jewish holiday…but from the looks of Esther might have prophetic significance. Blessings.

1 Like

awesome thanks for letting me know about that!!! do you know what Scripture points to that being one of the last things to happen before Rapture?

Lamb & Lion Ministries has an enormous catalog on Bible Prohpecy and they are on YouTube & Instagram too!

Jan Markell is an excellent resource! She is also on Instagram, YouTube and His Channel.

Blessings & Maranatha💞

2 Likes

Page reads no luve broadcasts today does this mean there is no bible prophecy update today?

I’m not so sure either prophesies have to happen prior to the Rapture. I’m really quite melancholy watching the Jews chant like this. In prayer of course but WOW. Gave me chills I thought to myself…it’s time.

2 Likes

I would have to go back to find the Chuck Missler interview. I remember that it struck me hard when he said that the Jews asking the savior to return was a prerequisite to the Rapture.
Then low and behold here it is.

4 Likes

Are you saying there has to be two wars before the rapture?

1 Like

They are injecting all adults then they’ll move on to all children

1 Like

Though Ken we don’t know the timing of Ez 38 or that it must be related to the rapture though, right?

1 Like

YES it is time to start some serious rejoicing as our Salvation is well on the way.
Yes it can happen pre Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 . Isaiah 17 specifically the destruction of Damascus may very well trigger the invasion of Ezekiel 38. It looks to me that the invasion to take Israel’s spoils will be just getting going when God intervenes and wipes out the invading forces so that the entire world will know that He is God.

1 Like

https://thedailycoin.org/2021/02/21/it-never-ends-how-many-doses-of-vaccine-will-be-pushed-for-every-new-coronavirus-mutation/

2 Likes

No it’s pure speculation as to how things will fit together timing wise, but I would say its a high probability as I see things come together.
No matter what Maranatha

2 Likes

This was lasts weeks

No not at all.
But at the same time it was our Lord who told us that there would be wars and rumors of war during this time.

What is the last sign before the rapture

1 Like

I heard earlier today that a new COVID strain is coming out of South Africa. Current COVID vaccines are only 50% effective against it Per Dr. Fauchi (Forgive spelling)

We will hear the trumpet call of God