Feb 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

1 Like

Amen brother!

1 Like

Yup bro!

1 Like

COVID 19: Travel industry calls for vaccine passports and relaxation of travel advise as part of easing lockdown restrictions!:

2 Likes

Nostalgic pastor JD 24th Feb 2008

10 mins long

6 Likes

It is quite puzzling as to why people get the Vaccine and don’t want to hear truth. Let me give you a thought or two. The true plague is as if there is a veil. A kind of feeling that seems to distance people from common Sense and individuality of thought. I know God sends strong delusion but that’s in the Tribulation period. However. Are we not seeing the beginning of sorrows? Is it God or Lucifer?

2 Likes

my opinion is that what you say there, is the truth. the longer I am distanced from my initial pandemic response of masking up and being paranoid of everyone and everything around me, the more puzzling it is to me when I read reports that people are STILL in that same state of fear and compliance. the proof should be in the pudding and thats why I’m no longer afraid after a whole year of being afraid I’d watch loved ones die. literally no one I know has even gone to the hospital over their covid symptoms. no one I know has died. I know that is NOT the case for everyone… but I live in a busy area, I know a lot of people, and so if there really is a “global pandemic,” I think I would have seen signs of it at this point, a year later!!! I live right by St Louis, and have Chicago commerce trickling down daily, so I’m someone who should have been able to see some devastation at this point, but there hasn’t been. a few people got pretty sick but it wasn’t much worse than a bad cold. that is not a pandemic!!!

4 Likes

Thank you. I must say Amen :pray: to Ken’s love and care. Helen

1 Like

and them highlighting that this is being done at a church, so that we will trust it… :disappointed:

3 Likes

can anyone help please? I read someone’s comment yesterday that included a video which says all Jews around the world are taking part in a prayer today. it was to be about 3 hours ago, and I don’t see anything about it in the news, and I don’t remember where that video was posted here or who posted it. does anyone have updates on this mass prayer? thanks

1 Like

Political Bushwhacky some disruption after mentioning compulsary vaccine soon

Welcome

I looked into that a bit yesterday. Looked to be a LOT smaller than that video was claiming. Facebook had a few hundred likes on two groups, a few blog posts, twitter had barely anything. That’s just my perspective though. The video might have been removed because it wasn’t under the right section (because no section for that exists right now), I seem to recall it had a fairly generic title.

1 Like

Does anyone know where to find the latest prophecy video please

1 Like

Which other pastors do you follow online, who teach biblical prophecy? This ministry has been an enormous blessing to me and I look forward to every Sunday and Thursday!! It would be great to listen to other prophetic teachings while I wait for JD Farag’s

1 Like

thanks!!

1 Like

thank you, I appreciate what you’ve shared!!

1 Like

for some reason they haven’t worked it out yet that it will be available right away after the live stream. we have to wait an unknown number of hours before it will be found under the Prophecy Vids tab. I emailed them about the issue last week, and I hope it will be rectified soon.