Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD answers the “why” question, as it relates to the church of Jesus Christ being so divided and confused in these last days.

Resource Links:

12 Likes

“To argue that the Silicon Valley companies do not want to censor but are being pressured by the legacy corporate media does not make sense,” Curtin says, because:

“These companies are deeply connected to U.S. intelligence agencies, as are the NY Times, CNN, NBC, etc. They too are part of what was once called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA’s program to control, use, and infiltrate the media. Only the most naïve would think that such a program does not exist today.”

Indeed, many suspect Facebook is the public-friendly version of DARPA’s Lifelog, a database project aimed at tracking the minutiae of people’s entire existence for national security surveillance purposes.7 The Pentagon pulled the plug on Lifelog February 4, 2004, in response to backlash over privacy concerns.8 Yet that same day, Facebook was launched.9 Coincidence?

Whether by fluke or pre-inception collaboration, there can be no doubt that Facebook now fulfills the Lifelog purpose of surveilling, tracking and data mining its users both on- and offline.

Similarly, Google, Amazon, Twitter and other major tech companies are also tied to the “military-industrial-intelligence-media complex,” to quote Curtin’s term. All provide invaluable surveillance and censorship functions, and without them, the totalitarian control system we now find ourselves caught in wouldn’t be possible.

“The truth is the Internet was a military and intelligence tool from the very beginning and it is not the traditional corporate media that gives [tech companies] its marching orders,” Curtin writes.10

“That being so, it is not the owners of the corporate media or their employees who are the ultimate controllers behind the current vast crackdown on dissent, but the intelligence agencies who control the mainstream media and the Silicon Valley monopolies …

All these media companies are but the outer layer of the onion, the means by which messages are sent and people controlled. But for whom do these intelligence agencies work? Not for themselves.

They work for their overlords, the super wealthy people, the banks, financial institutions, and corporations that own the United States and always have.

In a simple twist of fate, such super wealthy naturally own the media corporations that are essential to their control of the majority of the world’s wealth through the stories they tell. It is a symbiotic relationship.”

Operation Mockingbird: The Great Reset

What Curtin is talking about is the same elite 0.001% of the global population I’ve written about before in articles such as “Oneness Versus the 1%,” “What You Need to Know About the Great Reset,” “The Global Takeover Is Underway,” “The Plan for a Global System of Slavery,” “The Pressing Dangers of Technocracy,” “Technocracy and the Great Reset” and many others.

While the specific identities of the individual string-pullers are difficult to discern, what’s clear is that there is an international “deep state” whose plans are implemented in a coordinated fashion around the world, seemingly at a moment’s notice, as we saw when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out.

Within days, all the world’s leaders sang the same tune. The same message was stated in dozens of languages, often verbatim, as if they were reading the same cue card. Looking at global nongovernmental agencies makes it easier to ascertain who these cue card writers might be, as they form a vast, intertwined web that keep circling back to each other.

We can discern, then, that the core of this technocratic power structure includes entities such as the Trilateral Commission, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg Group, the Club of Rome, the Aspen Institute, the Atlantic Institute, the Brookings Institute and other think-tanks, just to name some of the most obvious.

Members of these exclusive “clubs,” many of which are by invitation only, include leaders from major industries, corporate media, political offices and the military-industrial complex.

As noted by Curtin, “They are the international overlords who are pushing hard to move the world toward a global dictatorship.” The CIA, as you might suspect by now, has also been part of this “deep state cabal” from the very beginning.

And, if the CIA and corporate media are two sides of the same coin, we can deduce that the global psyop currently underway has the purpose of ensuring the successful implementation of the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution — two terms that describe different aspects of the same agenda of enslavement.

While it may seem unrelated to some, the vaccine agenda does play an important part in this scheme, especially long term, which is why anti-vaccine voices are now being slapped down at a furious pace. It’s not the sole reason for their silencing, however.

11 Likes

Can someone please sort out issue with video. 1. Music too long b4 video starts. 2. No way of knowing how long there’s no time adjustment on the video. 3. I want to watch videos that begin right away not to have to wait through music. Please look into this it’s off putting and unprofessional. 4. The music seems to be on a loop. There is no information, no warning of this. Can someone please look into this and prevent this.

Does anyone know where the latest video is the one with the music on loop. I mean without music on loop.

I’m having playback issues again with this weeks update as I had last week. I watch this on my Samsung smart TV which has a built in web browser. I’ve had no issues watching video on this page until the last 2 prophecy updates. They start to play for a few minutes then stop. I have to refresh the page consistently. Alternatively, I can watch on my phone and stream to my TV… first world problems, I know, just not sure if something changed in the way videos are being uploaded on the page? Definitely not as easy as watching on YouTube, but I completely understand and appreciate the reason why making the change. Stay blessed.

1 Like

I am able to watch the recorded video after second service over. Could you try again?

1 Like

Most of the new ones have the intro loop music.

When it’s a live broadcast no one knows how long it will go, therefore at live broadcast time, no time can be given. Only after an upload can you see a time code.

My clock hits 3:15 for example faster than Farag’s clock does. I can’t say it isn’t annoying at times, but almost everyone who does a live broadcast uses this same method.

I’m having what seems to be buffering issues and little glitches when I watch as well. But as Farag has said, this is new to them and to not only be patient with them, but pray for them to get things running smoothly. Look on the bright side, by the time things get smoothed away, we may be outta here…so yeah, speed that up! :rofl:

I noticed I had to watch the second sermon on YouTube as the website kept buffering and stalling. I think what is happening is they are recording an an ultra high def and trying to load it online and perhaps the servers are having a hard time keeping up with the data flow? I don’t know. I’m not there. Just a guess.

Think of it this way, each complaint perhaps helps them in some way, zero in their preferences.

2 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for this prophecy update—it is a potent message and one that I will meditate on. God Bless You as you follow His Leading.

10 Likes

Hi Pastor JD,

I have been so uplifted and convicted by what you said in today’s bible prophesy that I feel that Jesus was sending me a message to tell me I did the right thing over the weekend. You see, my local council has shut down ALL public access and rights to turn up at meetings and or have their voices heard due to COVID.

In fact FOUR weeks ago I sent them an email which contained an official formal complaint about the situation, after they had held an award ceremony on ( Australia Day: Jan 26th 2021 ) without so much as any social distancing or anything AFTER one of their excuses for not allowing the public into council meetings was that they did not have enough room to make sure the social distancing was followed within council chambers during meetings.

So after that, I had prayed and prayed and petitioned the throne about what I was too do and I felt that Jesus was leading me to write a complaint and be very vocal about my thoughts on the situation. Fast forward to the weekend and I had suddenly realised that it had been four weeks without so much as a reply to my official complaint so I yet again petitioned the throne and prayed and prayed about what I was to do.

Again, I felt like Jesus was telling me to hold them to account but this time to also share the ABC’s of Salvation with them all. So I did. After I had taken the time to really write the email, I sent it off and prayed and asked Jesus if I did the right thing. Your sermon then followed and I felt like Jesus was telling me that I did the right thing and has convicted my heart, as I have been praying for these people for months now begging Jesus to give them the gift of spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears too hear, so that they can stop living in the fear based environment that the mainstream media has created from day one and start to see the truth as far as their actions and decision making goes.

I want to say how amazing it was to hear you say just how important it is to not only pray for those in authority but how we should hold them to account and share the Gospel with them, so that they too, can come to genuine repentance.

Although, I don’t expect a reply from them after the last email went unacknowledged, I know that Jesus is telling me that I did the right thing. From what I understand, 98% on the council are not christian and are living in fear and without hope and I am just praying so hard that they will be brought to Jesus and know that I am telling them the truth by rebuking them in love.

Anyway I am wanting to ask if you could please pray for them too and help me petition Jesus so that they can all come to him and repent, for their actions and decision making has been purely based on fear rather than the truth and they could use all the prayers that they can get.

Thankyou so much for all that you do and I look forward to one day meeting you in the clouds and getting the privilege of breaking bread together as brother and sister in Christ. May God bless you, your church and your family and keep you all safe, until the rapture. :slight_smile: Much Love to all.

11 Likes

Important messages! As someone who doesn’t have a physical church I am so thankful for those who are standing for what is right and keeping the churches open.

I was led to be more prayerful and loving towards a few specific politicians last week. And heh… I could do better. So thankful for the always needed reminder.

And thank you @JDForumTeam for posting this so quickly here today!

5 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD. You convict me with the Word, and you reaffirm things I have been specifically praying about! God is speaking through you. Praise the Lord. Thank you for your obedience and faithfulness.

4 Likes

Please watch this before Youtube remove this video:

cc @K7

For those cannot watch in Youtube, pls Rumble to…

7 Likes

Ah, I found it again! Didn’t see this section last Sunday.
(Loving the recent shirt choices by the way…!) Inside joke, JD will get it.

Persecution IS the best thing for the church, especially the condition here. That is why God will allow it. Preparing the church for it has been a ministry He called me to earlier in the last decade and ever since then. You are doing well to prepare the church and I beg you to please do the update on that. Often, the things that are best for us, we at first have the most aversion towards. Exercise for instance… ( ( : Broccoli… schooling… etc. Anyway… there are some special things that happen to us when we are persecuted FOR HIM. When we suffer for no reason, there are rewards in the sense of trials sculpting our character, faith in God, etc. But when we suffer for HIM, there is a special glory that comes over us. If you have ever experienced the ‘reproach of Christ,’ you know what I mean. It comes in many forms. But it’s like this heavenly crown comes upon us. And there are other rewards, many at that, as well as protections. In fact I studied what the early Christians went through (aside from Foxe’s book of martyrs) and we truly have nothing to fear, just like Daniel’s 3 friends. When you truly love Jesus, you are honored to be identified with Him in any way, including ridicule (and of course those ridiculing have no idea, it’s almost funny), and in that state nothing can really harm you. But the heart must be willing. I was never afraid of the coming persecution, in fact quite the contrary even though most will not understand that heavenly perspective.

Revelation 3; 3-5
“Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”

And Revelation 3; 17-19
" Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."

Revelation 3; 22
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’ ”

By the way, you know those yellow stars that they forced the Jews to wear in nazi Germany? I have a jean jacket and I sewed a yellow cross on the side of it in the same way. It’s something I would wear with honor despite the fact that certain ‘people’ would mean to shame us in that way when there is no shame for us, only for them, there is only honor for us. We must run the race to win. And I’m goin’ for the gold!

I also know that sadly, in that day when the persecution hits big (despite the fact that the apostasy has been here for decades and many have departed from the faith), many will fall away because the cost was too high, they were fair weather followers, and so on. Do not let that discourage you, but just prepare those who will choose to endure it.
God bless you.

3 Likes

https://thedailycoin.org/2021/02/28/the-coronavirus-vaccine-the-real-danger-is-agenda-id2020-vaccination-as-a-platform-for-digital-identity/

2 Likes

Sure i will. Thank you so much dear brother. God bless you.

1 Like

Great video, pastor JD! I enjoyed it a lot!! I had no problems at all watching it on your site. Much love!

3 Likes

When it was posted it had a note that the sermon starts 4 minutes or so into the video.

Also when the sermon starts JD asks that you be patient with the load of new things they are having to do to get it available as soon as possible after the live streaming.

They are not here to meet your standards of professionalism, though they are trying to get there.

You should count yourself to be blessed to even be able to see them in the current spiritual fight going on to shut us all up and off.

Hebrews 10:36a

For you have need of patience and endurance…

7 Likes

I know everything these days is about the CV-19, but while we all focus on that, the Ezekiel 38-39 March’es forward…

8 Likes

The servers are being hit hard. It’s a sign (even when some complain about it) that many are wanting to watch it and consider it important.

I suspect that this is why the BPU buffers a lot during and in the hours following the live streaming.

I gave up on live streaming a long time ago.

2 Likes

I just gotta watch it livestream. I pretty much have my entire Sunday planned out for it. I watch one Pastor at 0915hr my time, and then the two from Farag. I may have to do as you and watch them at a later time as time goes on, but…I’m also a glutton for punishment.

2 Likes