Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

Just wanted to share this from Pastors perspective yesterday Friday 3-5-21 where they have a doctor saying the vaccine is ok to take. I’m only sharing this because my Mom was on the program calling about my great grandmother who had a bad adverse effect to the vaccine. My mother starts talking around 48:00 mins of this program.
Pastor’s perspective Dr.Lou Wing - Pastors' Perspective 03/05/2021 - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks Jack and all who also joined in. I am not into the whole VAX thing, as I believe COVID will go away soon. I understand this is a passion on Pastor JD’s heart, and seems to be helpful to many. If he feels led that way and people are benefiting…amen to that. It is of great help and focus many families affected by COVID. And that is a good focus for so many in need. But for my own personal take beyond that in respect to your concern Jack and how all this relates to the greater Christian world and end time prophecy dynamic…

I think the fixation that the NWO will use COVID as entrance into the global reset paving unalterable changes throughout continents (although well meaning to warn) can be misguided somewhat and potentially an off the grid narrative. Although it is great and helpful information to many and has great features to tune our hearts further into how fast things are moving, amen; I believe we as believers we will do well to have some measure of concern as to how far our being pulled in that direction is altogether an overall spiritually healthy focus for the body dynamic…at least as we move into Summer.

It seems like Christianity can tend these days to be nudged along an extra biblical trajectory concerning prophecy and inadvertently eisegete back into God’s word contemporary trending prophecy of sorts. For example “I Pet Goat 2” the video has some interesting aspects to consider how things unfold…but it is good for us to be mindful not to stretch the word of God out in ways to fit that video narrative for example. This is something I see happening with diverse ministries. I think it is healthy and loving for the body to be aware of trends like this occurring…prayerfully…because we all have high passion and hope in Him…but can tend to get sidetracked (any one of us). I think it is good to remind ourselves that we can pray and God will likely listen and can and may change (but God) the current narrative He personally may not be bound to…necessarily. Amen.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing, I shared on Fail book let’s see if it stays up :slightly_smiling_face:
God bless stay strong in the Lord, He is our only hope , without Christ I can do nothing, which strengthens me.

3 Likes

Hi Rene,

I just want to clarify for readers outside of California that my experience in the Central Valley of California is exactly the opposite of what you described. Churches shut down for months - many still meet outside, and others are still online only. The vast majority have gone along with Gavin Newsom’s dictates.

The public school system is a disgrace; elementary students are permitted to attend in-person twice a week while wearing masks and being separated from each other by plexiglass barriers in the classrooms. I sarcastically say that we put children in boxes when they come to my campus. Temperature checks and privacy-invading health questionnaires are mandatory. Secondary students like my son are not allowed to attend in person at all. It’s completely distance “learning” for them. Teachers’ unions strenuously resist any attempt to return to “normal” learning.

Public library branches are all closed, and city council/school board meetings are all Zoom only.

Small businesses have closed; for example, our local gym franchise declared bankruptcy not long ago. Grocery stores like Costco, Trader Joe’s and Sprouts will not serve you if you try to shop without a mask. Banks are just as bad. I have a small cadre of shops and one local credit union that won’t hassle me for being unmasked, and that’s the extent of my shopping these days.

I have direct personal experience with all of the above examples, so I can attest that the California lockdowns have been very real, very restrictive and and very destructive.

5 Likes

sounds good!! glad to pray. <3 it is harder when someone close scolds us over it. that is so much pressure. and it can be so awkward too. especially when youre the only one in sight that is attempting it. it helps to have someone with you that also isnt wearing a mask. so im glad your son was there. its a battlefield out there and i applaud you for stepping out in faith to whatever extent!! doing the right thing doesnt always feel good in the moment but later it always will.

1 Like

Israel took its next step.

2 Likes

are they requiring masks in FL?

Where is the best place to find the transcripts for videos as they post? This one (Feb 28 “WHY?”) is not listed (unless I am missing something?)
My husband and I are deaf. We have to wait for videos to be uploaded with the captioned option to watch. I started to save videos from YouTube but found out the caption option does not transfer when downloading (:frowning: ) so now I’m saving transcripts, but I cannot get them for every prophecy update. I do get the resource list, but I want the actual sermon.
Is it just me, or are there actually some updates that will not have transcription?
Blessings! I SO appreciate God leading me and my husband to this.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you found this, but here’s the captioned version of “Why” Prophecy Update 2021-02-28 (Captioned) - JD Farag / Calvary Chapel Kaneohe

I know it takes time to get each video captioned as they’re doing it manually right now, but yeah, a full library of transcripts would be amazing. I think it’s just a game of resources and trying to get everything out as quickly as possible when there’s so much to do.

2 Likes

finally am listening to todays update, and hit pause… a question suddenly occured to me.

so I am hearing things about how the media will claim aliens explain the rapture event. why we suddenly all went up into the sky or whatever.

but how will they try to explain the “dead in Christ” that rise first? that’s my question.

1 Like

Awesome question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wait till Monday :slight_smile: Sorry you’re having trouble Laura. Hopefully it comes up for you soon.

1 Like

yes it is up now! :]

Mandy Smith, pastor at University Christian Church in Cincinnati. When I saw this, I realized christianitytoday.com has been compromised as a woman is NEVER allowed to have a position of authority in a church over a man- let alone be a “pastor.” RUN from these false teachers! “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV
2 Likes

Yes, I am able to get captioned versions. I have discovered the captions do not always download when attempting to save from the internet. Actually, I have not attempted to download directly from the website. Not sure we can? That’s why I go for the transcripts. Plus, should we get to a point electric/internet gets cut off, papers are going to be precious. :slight_smile:
I thank you for reaching out with the information.
I used to grab the PDF from the church sermon notes, but I’m seeing changes, such as many transcripts for updates missing and just 2nd service and Thursday transcripts posted. I thought maybe there was another place to find them.
Blessings

1 Like

weird :[ sorry to hear. when I click on Prophecy Vids, the link for today’s is there. the vid starts with music and I skipped ahead to get to the sermon. I use Brave browser. don’t know if browser makes a difference.

2 Likes

Love JD’s prophesy Updates but I am confused. I follow his teachings and agree with his Interpretation of Scripture but don’t understand why he is so adamant about refusing the Vaccine. If we’re going to be out of here soon which I believe, what does it matter if we take the jab. It’s not a salvation issue or are we sinning? I really don’t care what man does to me, if my DNA gets scrambled like an omelet.
Not sure GOD would allow me to do that. I’m a child of the Most High GOD!!

3 Likes

I can’t explain Pastor JD’s perspective on this, but I just thought of a way I can explain mine, so let’s see if it helps.

Say there was a rickety old bridge. You knew it was going to fall into a deadly river one of these days, but because you had some sort of special knowledge that it wouldn’t break while you crossed it you knew you didn’t have to worry about it. There’s also a group of young kids watching. So you have to choose. A) still go across even though the kids watching have no idea how dangerous it will become? Or B) not cross it, and even tell the kids not to go near it?

Now, maybe you have urgent reasons to cross that bridge. Or maybe you didn’t realize just how rickety that bridge was until after you had already crossed it. There are situations that could be reasoned… but we should at least try to be aware of how our actions look to the world around us. Personally, I have no good reason to cross that bridge, so why would I?

And yeah, I know the world isn’t full of innocent children, but with the level of deception going on, and to come, they are at such a disadvantage without Jesus it feels like a fair comparison. There’s no climbing out of that river if they fall in. That’s it.

2 Likes

I believe the risk is changing our DNA and RNA which may therefore make us different and against God. We cannot be saved if our DNA is altered. God warns us of that.

2 Likes