Feb 28 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

No kidding! I love it. Good grief it must have felt liberating? Can you imagine how wonderful it will be to all be in heaven? It’s going to be amazing after all this. Someone else posted about this. I can’t remember who. But, they said if they can’t stand up against this can they stand up to worse persecution. It’s what I’ve been feeling as well.

Wow, very well said Jason. I might actually agree with that. Very interesting take. In a day when “belief” can be rather downplayed as mere intellectual ascent. Or that one could believe and live like the devil and be saved I think those are the faux pas of our day that can also derail the simplicity of salvation too and the supernatural importance contained within “believe.” Amen.

3 Likes

I know right. Elijah felt so alone. God had saved 7000 that had not bowed to Baal. I’m going to have to go back and reread that. About running with the horses. Ok. I’m going back to that story right now.

Jeremiah actually. :slight_smile:

Jeremiah 12:5

If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses? If you stumble in a peaceful land, how will you do in the thickets of the Jordan?

1 Like

Ahhhh.
Well done. Thanks. Great verse. I’ve never really pondered on that. Thanks to both of you for bringing that to my attention.

1 Like

Yes. True. I just got done reading Jeremiah 12. It begins with Jeremiah bemoaning the fact that the wicked are allowed to prosper. I’ve asked that myself a million times this last year. “Why” I ask it in my heart.

Jeremiah asks his question. It seems that verse five and on is Gods reply. Interesting. Very timely for me. I’ll be back later. I’m going to finish this. Great stuff.

Other countries are following Israel’s vaccine protocols…just a matter of time. One of the commenters :“unvaccinated healthcare workers went from “hero’s” to “infectors” in a second”

2 Likes

Yes, I believe that you are right.

Welcome Aurel. Nice video pic. For these same reasons (history and political ideology research) I believe that Trump is the first seal but not the antichirst. It is kind of like my “Hiya quiz trippy greeting of love.” Welcome to the forum. Be not alarmed…they don’t think exactly like me. I’m the wild child. And charmed to make you acquaintance.

I’m the outlier here. I see COVID disappearing in the near term. By June or before. I don’t think the rest of the world will be under vax mandate. And I had a V8. I see the opposite trends occurring. But like we could both be right and meet somewhere in the middle…but someone’s gonna need to call check mate…and some one’s gonna lose the queen. But in all seriousness…yeah it looks scary…but honestly i see COVID is running out of steam. I know its the outlier here. But I am trying to look at it like buying a new stock…and Fauci looks like he’s gonna be in trouble:

Iburguy cant even download video/sermon.

Welcome to all the new members. Blessings

1 Like

I was scolded by my dad when my teenage son and I met he and my mom (maskless) at a restaurant, which was almost empty. I caved and put one on, but my son didn’t have one. My dad said, “you need to pull your sweatshirt up over your nose” to which my son replied, “ah, no, I’m not doing that.” I do wear a mask at the grocery store. I’m thinking of putting together a list of sources of information people can go to, such as this site, with a short paragraph of explanation as to what is really going on. That way, if I get approached for breaking the rules, I don’t have to say anything, just hand them the note and walk away! I pray I won’t need a doctor either- have avoided it so far! Thanks for the prayers, they are much appreciated and I will continue to try to be courageous! Blessings, Debbie.

3 Likes

Latest PPOV for Q&A session:

4 Likes
2 Likes

States starting to open to full capacity…

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here, there is an enormous number of heart attacks coming from these injections.

2 Likes

Pastor JD and everyone else here, I feel this needs to be said.

Can we all get off the CV-19 Vaccine and fake pandemic and get back to all the other Prophecy stuff happening in the world today?

I think we are being distracted and made busy by it.

There are so many prophecies from His word coming to bare and convergence at the moment.

This is my opinion of course. :fox_face:

8 Likes

BASICS…But the Law no longer rules over us. We are like dead people, and it cannot have any power over us. Now we can serve God in a new way by obeying his Spirit, and not in the old way by obeying the written Law.

People are picking up on the frequency of Satan right now, prince of the power of the air, communications company.

They want you to hear what they want you to hear, see what they want you to see and speak what they want you to speak, act like they want you to act.

They’re wanting to totally control you and the only way they can do that is through the bombardment of these frequencies. Stop listening to the mainstream news media, because it’s Satan’s frequency.
I hear you Jack :hear_with_hearing_aid: Doc

1 Like