February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

It seems that in USA ahem train derailments getting common…

2 more incidents in few short days…

and not forgetting this warning from Russia

The Kremlin’s top diplomat has warned that Western involvement in Ukraine is nearing “the point of no return,” accusing the United States and the NATO bloc of attempting to transform the country into a “Russophobic military stronghold.” Meanwhile, Moscow’s UN envoy declared that all of Russia’s “red lines” have already been crossed.

and in response to one query on ChatGPT, just now asked it…

In short, ChatGPT can’t give a definite answer.

4 Likes

Oh hey! Thanks for asking that! No i guess it can’t! Honestly, I was wondering if it would come out with transhumanism. Glad it didn’t!

2 Likes

I think you mean Billy Crone’s video right? I love him! :smiley:

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson reported this:

3 Likes

@dlcv
This was a blessing to watch and to better understand what is happening there.

3 Likes

I just gotta say I miss reading everyone’s prayers for each other. Reading and learning from them was such a great blessing and encouragement!
Having the opportunity to pray specifically for you all was a joy!
I still pray but I tend to forget when I get busy.

I’m still praying that they bring back the prayer section. I hope you all will do the same. Please.

Father in heaven, I know that the @JDForumTeam and @Twi have prayerfully considered the role of and the changes to this forum, and I thank You for their faithful hearts. I am also very thankful for what portions of their forum we still have, but if there is any possibility for the prayer section to be opened up, I think many would be strengthened and encouraged.

Lord, I ask that each and every one of the people that have ever been a part of this forum would receive a touch from You! You know each and every circumstance, heart, and need, and I ask that You would bless and move in each individual in whatever way is best and brings You great glory. In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

I love you all!:heart:

17 Likes

17 Feb 2023

Can I consider NAR as part of “Jezebel” teaching?

7MM is Seven Mountain Mandates

Pastor JD talks about how the distractions of these last days are drawing us away from Jesus, our first love by explaining the significance prophetically, identifying them specifically, and what we’re to do practically.

Jezebel spirit in RCC:

Pastor Andy Woods gave his take on Asbury “Revival” at minute 38:00 onwards, please visit his YouTube channel

----------------------------

"Livestream begins: Feb 17, 8:00 pm EST ", or watch later in your own time.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I agree with what Andy woods says. (The part about revival is only 15 min. )

When we hear the word revival we are sometimes pressured to go along without testing the spirit.
I am usually sceptical about many things til I hear more and wait for discernment- much to others surprise.

I’m thankful that he gave a scriptural basis! Just what I was looking for.
Thanks @dlcv !

10 Likes

The unvaccinated are being tracked

8 Likes

@dlcv Dennis, this explains more clearly about the Asbury University Revival.

Thanks for your all your work in the Lord! God bless :latin_cross:
https://www.youtube.com/live/TvIRcZDyzt0?feature=share

p.s. i love your profile of your cat and the Psalm 91

3 Likes
4 Likes

I am and have been in a long bad autoimmune flare and have not been active on forum
for awhile.

I am so very happy to see that those on this thread have been so cautious
and are testing this “revival”.

Social media is blowing up by NAR prophets proclaiming this to be the “revival”
they prophesied about.

I believe we are seeing what the false prophets have been prophesying for
several decades–a great revival–a great AWAKENING. Asbury has been the
pilot light to ignite the massive explosion of false fire and unification of
the one-world church.

A Collegiate Day of Prayer (Ecumenical and NAR) scheduled was announced
on Feb. 1–before the"revival" started.

It will be interesting to watch on the 23rd when that event happens and to watch the progression this takes.

Im already seeing a lot of anger when doubt is cast on the revival being genuine.
I believe this is going to escalate greatly and those who question will have to stand
strong in our position and warnings.
In my eyes the greatest danger is spiritual deception. Covid deception, the government,
the democrats and other enemies can take our lives but spiritual deception can take
souls.

I don’t question the sincerity of Asbury students and others who are truly seeking
God. I know from experience, however, the excitement, fervor, repetitive music seduces
one into “experiences” which convince one that what they are experiencing is God.

Coincidently it was a conference at Wilmore, KY at the Methodist church
Feb. 20-23, 1995 that changed my life.
My little church visited the conference which had Randy Clark fresh from
the Toronto false revival and Jim Goll, seer, prophet.
We saw supernatural stuff that blew our minds that we thought was of God.
The church was full of Asbury seminary students who were laid out everywhere
and shaking.
My pastor, his wife, myself and some of our church immediately became
ensnared. I spent six years in NAR.
So its interestng to me that the day the ecumenical prayer event is on
Feb 23 also.

That brochure:

I have mixed feelings in watching this unfold right before my eyes.
I am saddened because many who have pure motives will be swept up
into following the false church.
I pray daily for discernment and protection for my family who are not saved or
mature enough to test the spirits.

But Im also feeling great excitement in seeing things unfold right before
my eyes that mark the soon return of my Lord.
Look up our redemption draweth nigh!

21 Likes

Hello @Gigi, nice to hear from you. Prayed for God’s healing to be on your body to make you whole again.

I noticed from the Endorsements for CDOP page:

Campus Crusade for Christ
The Navigators
Mike Bickle (NAR)
Lou Engle (NAR)
et al

Has both Cru and Navigators departed from sound doctrine as of today?

I need to know. Thanks.

https://practicalbible.com/campus-crusades-apostasy/

7 Likes

When things get too hot, the idea is to “get out of Dodge”. Think of the Palestinians in Palestine, Ohio, who can’t even breathe and in which the animals are dying. The bigger problem, is the entire world has become “Dodge”, with nowhere to run. Hence, the reason for the Great Escape God has planned for those who love him. I’m not hanging around “Dodge” much longer!

14 Likes

I had hopes that this so called revival would be a truemove of Jehovah but I am concerned that CBN, Todd Bentley and now Rodney Howard Browne will turn it into a circus of people, barking and running around laughing hysterical like foolish children.

I hope this does not endup the same as the Brownsville and Toronto type eastern mystic religion.

I remember watching personally the foolishness in Brownsville and in Texas with Rodney Howard Browne. I actually left the Church that promoted all of this confusion.

It’s strange that many strong believers think that because so many young people are involved it’s all good know matter if its not!

Sometimes I wonder why we don’t see a more Holy Awakening and Revival with the conservative God fearing believers that are trying to stay with the literal interpretations of scripture.

Hopefully the universities will not left these type of folks hijack what God is doing. While I believe many get saved in these meetings it’s the discipleship that follows gets into confusion.

I agree for now its a wait and see but I can see the wolves coming into the pasture already. Its will be telling if this is a revival or a dividing of the wheat and tares.

Shalom

15 Likes

While I am trying to take a wait and see approach, I keep asking myself that if God started this can it really be hijacked?I know the Bible says that He will not give His glory to another.
So for now I am more sceptical. My prayer is for protection and eyes to be opened.

Lord, please show us Your glory.

12 Likes

How telling is this!
Roll call, Rick Warren, Francis Chan, and the Kansas City False Prophets to help create an Ecumentical Asbury “Revival”

I believe the jury is now in, the floodgates are open and we will see if the Lord straightens these leaders out or lets the Apostasy change gears toward the 7 years starting line.

Maranatha

14 Likes

Abba has used many strange events to bring Himself glory while also bringing in many to the kingdom.

After all didn’t Lucifer hijack the world? Yet Abba sent His Son into the midst of it all to bring glory to His own.

Not sure but Abba has allowed this for His purposes.

Maranatha

13 Likes

Here is my working definition and I now refer to the Asbury event as more of a pilgrimage.:

I am thinking there is a mixture of beliefs and some end up bringing along their own plans. The gathering was organic, I believe, but sadly there are also hopeful hijackers.

God can sort what Man cannot—amen!—but I won’t refer to it as a revival.

13 Likes