February 19, 2023 - Bible Prophecy Update - Distracted From Our First Love

Amen! Well said!!

7 Likes

This is something to always consider. Although it can have its dangers and confusions of course. Never carte blanche. But thanks for the sentiment, Ken. :_

@DBF , I posted RHC Prophecy Update on 24 Feb 2023 section just now.

3 Likes

Pastor Brandon? Holthaus? Do you have the link?

2 Likes

Pls scroll few posts up and see 24 Feb 2023.

1 Like

Thank you Letitia,

Another thing to consider here, most of the leaders in the apostate churches is their lack of HUMILITY toward our God.

I have heard Kenneth Copeland say that when God created Adam in the garden that he was recreating himself, he say that Adam in the garden was exactly like God.
That is a blasphemous statement and it is an attempt to elevate mankind to the same level as God.
Where have we seen that twisted logic before, may I suggest that it originated from a certain fallen archangel named Lucifer.

Joyce Meyer teaches that Jesus died spiritually and burned in hell for 3 days, then he was BORN AGAIN in hell.
She say that Jesus was the 1st to be born again.
May I suggest that this is heresy from the pit of hell.
Jesus did not Die Spiritually, but his physical body died and was buried, and after 3 days he arose from the grave.
Our redemption was PAID IN FULL, on the cross, when Jesus said
“IT IS FINISHED”

The BORN AGAIN statement that Jesus said to Nicodemus in
John 3:3 is a requirement for mankind because we are spiritually dead and therefore need to be reborn spiritually.

The arrogance that I see within the apostate churches is truly scary and I believe should be avoided and run from as fast as we can.

A simple reading of Job chapter 38 should suffice to show that God is God and there is none else, any attempt to bring fallen man somewhat equal to the Almighty is utter insanity for the lack of a better word.

Have a great day and keep looking up, for our redemption is drawing close.

14 Likes

Thank you MrG for your clarity and truth , cutting through all the lies . Amen

5 Likes

Thanks Dennis. I watched Brandons take on the revival.
Thats another solid teacher speaking out.

6 Likes

How about this? Is this what NAR been saying?

A comment:

4 Likes

1st the Asbury College has a wonderful statement of faith and against homosexuality.

The meetings are not perfect by any means but I do expect many to be revived from these meetings and sadly many to also follow the wrong spirit. Nothing new in that way is there?

So what makes this different from other meetings, well the biblical social justice warriors for one thing. Somewhere in all of this the Almighty is moving. Can or will this be hijacked maybe or maybe it will be squelched by the far right apologist hammer?

While I don’t expect a global revival at this time I do expect to see smaller revivals and awakenings going on till the rapture. No, I am not looking to see a global revival save the planet.

Am I concerned with some of this stuff called revival and or awakening sure. But I have heard many folks saying things that are not true about the whole thing and the college like Spencer Smith and others and to be honest it makes me wonder about them even more than the so called revivalist.

KJV Dictionary Definition: revival

revival

REVI’VAL, n. from revive.

1. Return, recall or recovery to life from death or apparent death; as the revival of a drowned person.

2. Return or recall to activity from a state of languor; as the revival of spirits.

3. Recall, return or recovery from a state of neglect, oblivion, obscurity or depression; as the revival of letters or learning.

4. Renewed and more active attention to religion; an awakening of men to their spiritual concerns.

KJV Dictionary Definition: awake

awake

AWA’KE, v.t. pret. awoke, awaked; pp. awaked. The L. vigilo seems to be formed on this root. See Wake.

1. To rouse from asleep.

I go that I may awake him out of sleep. John 11.

1. To excite from a state resembling sleep, as from death, stupidity or inaction; to put into action, or new life; as, to awake the dead; to awake the dormant faculties.

AWA’KE, v.i.

1. To cease to sleep; to come from a state of natural sleep.

Jacob awaked out of sleep. Gen. 28.

1. To bestir, revive or rouse from a state of inaction; to be invigorated with new life; as, the mind awakes from its stupidity.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd. Zech. 13.

1. To rouse from spiritual sleep.

Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Eph. 5.

Awake to righteousness. 1Cor. 15.

1. To rise from the dead. Job 14.

AWA’KE, a. Not sleeping; in a state of vigilance or action.

3 Likes

Yeah. All of this was prophesied in the 80’s by Paul Cain and Bob Jones.
Cain and Jones were the esteemed prophets in NAR yet Cain was an alcoholic
homosexual and Jones had women undress to receive a prophecy from
him.

They “prophesied” a Billion Soul Harvest and stadiums filled with people–
mostly youth who would “experience Gods Glory” and move in great signs
and wonders and that,
God has been waiting for an elite group to carry His glory who will subdue
and destroy the enemies of Christ until they eventually gain power
and authority throughout the world.
When all the secular authorities, governments, princes, and kings have finally
submitted to them, Christ will return and they will present the kingdom to him.

They called this group the New Breed, Joels Army, or the old term Manifest
Sons of God.

This is a stadium in Lexington Ky and this is scheduled:

I have kids and college age grandkids and I pray they dont get
seduced by this.

6 Likes

One thing though too that is good to note is most people that get involved are not NAR. Praise God. Most don’t know about them. Praise God. So even though NAR wants to manhandle, even in that, it would appear that the majority of people affected in this kind of movement don’t really care about NAR. And that like in the Jesus Movement some will be saved and some sanctified from dead faith. Although we live in creepy The Nightmare Before Christmas times, God still has the quality to transcend. And touch lives beautifully aside from spiritual abusive bullies. Something I am grateful for as well. Didn’t realize Gateway reported on it. Yeah and Tucker. In all the wickedness going down, its not all bad, right?

2 Likes

Wow Dan greatly blessed brother. We often don’t see eye to eye. Nor do we hold back. Good points on that is we pretty much say what is on our hearts. And I would agree brother. I don’t see a world wide revival. I do think it is adorable the world is looking for one as totalitarianism has a chokehold on the world. And I believe honest little clusters of people seeking God in all the madness (as well as those rededicating their lives to Christ) would obviously be scenes in our day.

You touch on something I often take issue with (i mean this in the sense of sharing your sentiment). I do see quite a bit of people reviewing Asbury with a hopeful attitude to discern. But I also see attitudes of “I have the discernment brother…let me enlighten you about this or that and see it my way and subscribe to my channel,” lol. So yeah. This is the kind of concern i would share with you brother and in what i would at least hint at as the church taking selfies.

In my honest view I think most involved were just sincerely wanting to worship God…period. And yes there were many (both snakes as well as discernment ministries) that came to coop it for their own narratives. But even so, the people standing in those long lines. The places it later broke out…these are things i believe people are crying out to God in. And its beautiful.

Having said that I do believe Asbury was postmodern marketing of NAR. Planned by Rick Warren and Francis Chan (1 week before the revival and the revival ended on their day of prayer). So yes it was marketed. But still, God’s people in it will be blessed. I think this is a very ingenious and subtle NAR move, but I believe that in our age of grace fading, it healthy too to focus on the good that comes out of those days when Frankenstein comes to the door selling cookies. NAR may indeed have an increasing role. But to whatever degree, it would seem that God would more. Blessings.

PS – this is the best reasonable critique i have seen on the coverage of Asbury (very recent and I think you will like brother).

(6) Asbury “Revival” Examined, Rick Warren’s Church Ousted From SBC - YouTube

1 Like

No but, I believe this shall speed up the coming of the Lord as I do see deception and truth. The pre-trib. harvest of wheat leaving the tares bundled in the barn or church building.The falling away before the catching away.

Yep, but in-spite of them the Lord will bring more to himself. I believe JD is correct in his insight on this but believe we are to be praying for the Lord to bring many in. So many that the Devil will get worried about it.

I would watch out for CBN they have been promoting this and the Jesus Revolution as one event planned by God.

Oh yes, I had family and friends excited about it and asked me what I thought. Wow I almost didn’t want to respond but I did have to tell them. It’s not all it appears and the bible does not speak of a great revival but a falling aways from the faith.

They have not responded back so I know they did not take it well but they will look at it a little more sceptical now I believe.

Again I told them I believe many shall be saved and revived but the discipleship will be tainted. Kind of like when Billy Graham sent the new followers back to the RCC to be discipled.

I agree with pastor JD completely even though it breaks my heart to see this assault on the Church I just see it as another proof of the hour is near.

Luke 12:39
And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

This gives a kind of idea about a time of knowing the hour?

Thanks, I was happy to see them run Saddleback off finally. It gives me some Hope for the few Real Baptist left.

Shalom

7 Likes

Well, from what we see now NAR via CBN will push the Jesus Revolution. The ecumenticals will get more control and will also start having revival in their New Crusades similar but many more NAR oriented, a mixed bag choose your flavor…

Is this the Remnants opportunity to make their last stand for Christ before the rapture?

This does make one wonder how Calvary Chapel will move forward. I am praying for them in general to stay the true course even though it does not look like they are going to.

We need to pray for all the brothers and sisters and unbelievers that are standing and wondering what to believe.

The Laodicean church has been hearing the Sirens Songs for many years now and they for the most part don’t know the counterfeit from the real. This looks like the programing is about to kick in and the music will call them on to the rocks but not the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION.

We the Church were made for such a time as this, we are still here for such a time as this.

You keep asking daily why hasn’t the LORD RAPTURED US ALREADY?

PRAY LIKE SOMEONE’S LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! THIS IS YOUR PURPOSE TODAY FOR THE KINGDOM ISN’T IT?

Esther 4:14
For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

The Kingdom is here but not yet?
We Represent the Kingdom as Ambassadors don’t we?

Maranatha

6 Likes

Today was a crossroads for my brother in law and I.

My brother in law even though he does not know it is a part of NAR and WOF. He Loves the Lord and just goes along with what his wife and others believe. He and his wife attend aa very small and wonderful Church. These folks all appear to have great faith and are some of the most generous and loving folks “working” for Christ you can find.

The Pastor and the Worship leaders are wonderful and also are my brother in l was and wifes best friends. They go to all the cool ecumentical charismatic christian concerts and awakenings. They truly believe God is about to pull off the greatest awakening ever!

And then there is me, I am very good friends with all of them and I have attended their church I loved it and the believers. Go there you would have a hard time seeing the heavy NAR influence you would expect to see but its there BUT by way of what they don’t preach.

They do not preach scriptural prophecy nor do they go near the Book of Revelation.

They all basically left the baptist Church because well unfortunately it was boring Baptist with a boring Jesus for the most part. I get that I went back to a solid Baptist Church for a few months recently and it was out of season in preaching and basically preaching the same message it had before we hit the end times. They are not getting folks ready for what’s already here much less for what’s coming
ASAP.

I decided to show him how wrong it is not to teach prophecy when it is now being fulfilled and why his church is sticking their head in the sand.

I after I updated him on the current setup for the false revival they are so anxious to jump on board with I pointed him to the Book of Jude as the precursor to understand how we the Church got here.

This is also a good way to look at the 1st 4 books of Revelation I believe. Thats is before you get into deep water after rev. 4. I wanted to show him no great awakening before rev. 4 the Rapture only a great falling away as the Laodicean Church is at the helm.

I reminded him this was warfare and Jesus was not coming back as a Hippy but as The Judge and Commander of the Armies of Heaven to execute Justice in Wrath…

They just saw the Jesus Revolution I assured him that’s not going to save the world even though it will add to the ecumentical revival that Abba will still turn to good somehow.

Its you haven’t read the few pages called the book of Jude you might want to take the time to take his warning before the book of Revelation starts and is now here.

My brother in law is ex-military so I gave this info in those terms and what has happens since the NFL football pre-revival starting about about two months ago along with the Super bowl commercial and then the NAR coming to Asbury before the planned revival…

He is getting it but I know he does not know how to talk to his friend and pastor about it.

Well you can watch them jump on the bandwagon or you can ask them to look past the EZ way and start looking to the Truth of Scripture… I also let him know I did my part I warned him from scripture now he was responsible for His brother in Christ not me. Funny thing is I told the same thing last week to a NAR follower who is my best friend for 40 years or so.

Time is short its tell them now or never whatever the cost. I also warned my other brother in law about his RCC faith and what was coming upon the earth no matter what they told him, I said read the book for yourself you don’t need them show you the truth.

NAR keeps going back to the OT to say there is a great revival coming but can’t show one in the NT for the Church. NAR tends to do a lot of replacement theology in that way.

Maranatha

7 Likes

I pray what you shared with your bil will start to click and those words will be turned into action.

Those that are in a NAR church don’t even know it. Many don’t even know what NAR is - even your own pastor. Praise God that He got through to me. It grieved me as my church was my family. Those that I was able to speak with, I challenged them to seek the scriptures, seek the Lord, seek the truth, be discerning at all times. Replacement theology is definitely there - prophecies being fulfilled is not spoken of - it is only their own prophecies that are preached - it’s their way or no other way – oddly the Book of Revelation was taught, but wrongly taught. In hindsight, the warnings were in my face, but I needed a wake up call! If you’re not in the FULL Word, you may never question.

:cry:

3 Likes

@anon28331375 , we all need you in our families, preaching the truth!! You have come through alot last year and praise God you are allowing Abba to use you mightily. Thank you brother. May God bless you. Thank you for cutting through the lies to the truth.

7 Likes

Dan, Im with Blessed. Im grateful for you, brother. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Replacement perhaps even believing it is the church that calls Christ back and not Matt 23:39

2 Likes