February 19, 2023 - Bible Prophecy Update - Distracted From Our First Love

Sorry Ken, I applaud your hope brother,but these people are everywhere.
Ive said before, its like the Invasion of the Pods.
It seems so many seem normal, but soon you realize they are one of
THEM. :smiley:

The endorsement in above video of Wayne Hilsden, Founder and President
of King of Kings Church in Jersaulem about Asbury Revival is another big flag
and warning that the revival is not of God.

Israel has been flooded with NAR churches and groups. Sadly it is the
USA which is mostly responsible for all of that.

Hilsden is completely NAR and connected with heretical
groups and wolves even Hillsong and Bethel.

Here are a few of his tweets:

With Rick Warren

With Bill Johnson:

Endorsement of Steven Furtick:

Conference sponsered by them at their pavillion with Mario Murillo:

Wayne Hilsden is a leader in Empowered 21.
Empowered 21:
This is a major international NAR organization which numbers Wayne Hilsden and a great many other senior NAR figures **amongst its [leadership]
(http://empowered21.com/about/leadership/).
Empowered 21 has a number of partner ministries, some of whom operate over here:
100 Huntley Street, BOSS – The Movement, Bridges for Peace , Christ for the Nations Institute , Charisma Media, Convoy of Hope David C Cook, Enlace, Gateway Church, GEB America, O**Dtv, Hand Of Hope, Hayford Institute, Heart to Heart, International Christian Embassy – Jerusalem , Integrity Music
, King of Kings Community – Jerusalem , Museum of the Bible, My Healthy Church, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, Bible App For Kids, Oral Roberts University, PCCNA, Sar-El Tours & Conferences , Trinity Broadcasting Network .

List of more Empowered people:

More Empowered people at online conference:

]
Heidi Baker was in that conference.

Here is Heidi Baker imparting Kundalini spirit:

Interesting, also, that Lee University who have caught the revival from Asbury
was the choir singing at this Empowered Conference of NAR
and associates:

9 Likes

10 Likes

23 Feb 2023

Trump expose:

With regards to Trump, he is a believer in Chabad-Lubavitch ( the fake Messiah Menachem Mendel Schneerson) same as Jared Kushner.

This group even double down in their own delusion:

------------------------

------------------------

Santa Klaus’s dream coming true: Trackable clothings…

6 Likes

Stew Peters got fooled as well:

The students are there for the “presence of God”, not the PERSON of Jesus Christ.

Let’s see if wolves are there:

ResponsibleBrownAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb

https://2023cdopstream.sardius.live/

The Collegiate Day of Prayer Simulcast will be hosted by Asbury University.

Thursday, February 23, 2023

8-10pm ET

5-7pm PT

Added this youtube video by Wretched:

4 Likes

Just wondering why anything for Joel or joyce Meyer is posted here???

1 Like

Do you have the link for this update?

This comes as no surprise. If you’ve noticed, his “Christian” guests are usually part of the NAR/Dominionist/Kingdom Now/ReAwaken America et al. crowd and he seems to be totally on board with them. So you could say he’s been fooled all along.

6 Likes

If you are referring to my post, plans/devotionals/studies by those people are featured on the YouVersion Bible app. I shared that to show proof as to why I would not recommend this app to anyone.

5 Likes

https://afr.net/podcasts/real-truth-for-today/2023/february/god-is-at-work-at-cedarville-with-president-thomas-white/

(Audio)

A take on revival by President of Cedarville university. His humble approach about being careful not to fabricate something nor hinder what God is doing. He said they are experiencing something on their campus but to soon to tell if revival.
I very much appreciated his humble posture and desire to seek the Lord about all things.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting (Psalm 139:23 - 139:24 NKJV)

6 Likes

The Prophecy Update video is not out yet, the staff posted the " Understanding the Battle with the Forces of Darkness" first yesterday night.

3 Likes

This is a sneaky way for false teachers peddle their venom.

3 Likes

Sure they are, and they stick out like a throbbing sore thumb. God can use anything to draw someone to salvation however. I’ll explain further when I respond to @Anchored.

6 Likes

@Anchored

Hi Letitia,

I apologize if I created any confusion.

The one very short clip that I posted at the Asbury Seminary (provided by NewsMax) showed what I believe to be “Authentic Christian Worship.” This was just one glimpse of a 24-7 service that lasted for 2 weeks. Now it evidently it is being moved to a larger facility and is going to continue. It will be interesting to see what happens.

We have no way of knowing if the entire two-week Worship Service was conducted in this same way. Or if in the wee hours of the morning it changed to something else, or even if a cult slipped in.

I heard one other Christian Journalist say she went in around 8 am and there were about 20 people praying and singing to a solo guitarist. So, it appears that the crowds were coming and going.

In the video clip from NewsMax it showed the chapel full. Authentic Christian Worship is always pleasing to our God. Everyone forgets that we were created by God to Worship Him in Spirit and in truth. To Praise Him, to Adore Him, and to Love Him.

People often pay to attend Christian concerts to hear the Worship music. This was a free event at the Asbury University, was it any different from that aspect? Can God use any event to draw someone to salvation?

So yes, this is the way it could start for a non-believer, and it may have. The Holy Spirit will move as He Wills, but not at man’s will.

I believe that the “Church” under the leadership of a responsible Pastor is where the Holy Spirit will send people once they are born again, or their commitment to the Lord is renewed, as a result of having attended any Authentic Worship Service anywhere. There they can be fed correctly, and properly protected, so that they can grow in the Lord with the intent of becoming a disciple.

It is truly unfortunate that Asbury University appears to be apostate. A “Collegiate Day of Prayer” is very misleading on the surface.

Pastor JD has mentioned on a number of occasions that God can use something that was intended to be bad, and turn it into something Good for His Glory.

Blessings, Ken

9 Likes

You got me, other than both are apostate.

2 Likes

Thanks Ken for your helpful explanation. I do appreciate your time and input very much.
I say, may Jesus be glorified and many come to Him!

5 Likes

This would be my take as well. It is just too soon to jump to conclusions.
If God is going to move, He is going to move and we will all know it.

5 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response. We are getting a lot of snow and my internet connection is on and off.

3 Likes

FINALLY got to watch a full update.

Loved this one. Thank you JD and staff.

Awesome.

God bless. Praying for you always.:heart:

6 Likes

Anyone watching live Bud & Farag talk?

It seems Bud still hold out some hope in this world.

JD talking abt Asbury “revival”

Added my comments: There seems to be vast disagreements between them…

The You Tube version does not include the first 20 mins of uncensored version.
You need to watch from JD App / Website which is out.

Let us wait for the new thread created.

9 Likes

I must admit that it is wonderful to behold the inquiring and searching into to Asbury revival.
It is good to see the nobility of the Berean at work, in the mature Christians in searching out if this is a move of God or not.

We are all very aware of the false Kundalini spirit which has been allowed into the apostate churches in this generation.
The apostate churches put more emphasis on the “holy spirit” than it does on the preaching of the cross, they fail to explain why the cross was needed to save mankind from his fallen state.

The Cross is the power of God unto salvation, to all who believe.
The preaching of the cross is needed to make a person realize the awful price that was paid to redeem our lost soul from an eternity in hell, therefore bringing us to a state of repentance.

But the unsaved count the cross as foolishness, the apostate churches in their human wisdom do not preach the cross, they think that they are smarted than God and they preach SMOOTH THINGS which make you feel good and therefore drop many coins into the offering plate.

According to the Apostle Paul he said in 1Corinthians chapter 1:17-18

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, least the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

What the apostate churches fail to realize is that the Holy Spirit which they are attempting to impart upon people cannot be imparted upon an unrepentant sinner.
The real Holy Spirit cannot indwell a person that has not come to God except they come thru the cross.

That is the reason why the apostate church should be exposed, and their false doctrine must be proven to be contrary to biblical scriptures.

Keep contending for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

14 Likes

24 Feb 2023

From 7MM creator, Lance Wallnau

2023-02-24_20-58-37

---------------------

Distraction #2 Politicians and Elections

Note for viewers:

1. Don’t get intimidated/overwhelmed by Scripture quotations. The creator is using them to refute NAR or as a part of his teaching. Please exercise discernment always. You need to consider the context surrounding these verses.

2. At times, the creator slot in sermons bite sizes which I never heard of them.

3. I noticed he allegorized the book of Revelation in his interpretation.

4. The video creator comes from a classical Pentecostal background. Pentecostalism or classical Pentecostalism is a Protestant Charismatic Christian movement that emphasizes direct personal experience of God through baptism with the Holy Spirit.

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

Article on 7MM:

https://villagebible.church/articles/church-politics/

5 Likes