February 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I am afraid that Amir is not always the source I trust. I really love him as a brother but I know that (unlike JD) he is very concerned about YouTube and other followers. He has taken and promoted the injection in the past. I have some other concerns about certain teaching and his admiration for the 45th as he calls DT. He also has many other good teachings but I am sometimes concerned. Bless You Alan.

14 Likes

Sadly, I have to agree.

Last week I had the opportunity to witness to a gentleman who had been “disenrolled” from a Church-based school for questioning why they were told to pray to idols and statues. He was then enrolled in Hebrew School. Did not believe in Jesus. Did not believe in the New Covenant/Testament. It was tough. As I understand it, that’s how the majority of Israelis are, either thru Orthodoxy or Atheism. I just can’t wrap my head around that. Amir Tsarfati’s fiction book paints the picture well. I suppose those in power are willing to sell their birthright for peas(lentils)/peace.

4 Likes

Thanks Janny as indeed DT has been made into an idol. God is the only one who saves and makes great.

7 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for always pointing to the bigger picture.
I always remember the prophecy update the weekend after the election when he talked about Elijah wanting to make " Israel great again" - awesome message. That really was the turning point for me to realize that there was a bigger plan at work, and seeing how things have played out, while we do not like it in the natural or in our flesh, God is bringing together events rapidly to fulfill His purpose. Normal isn’t coming back . I didn’t think I would be in the generation to see this but it certainly seems like I may be. Eventually the music in the musical chairs stops.

The more I walk this, the more I see how narrow the road becomes. I will venture to say that there are many “viewers” or “followers” who are following to be entertained, or to stop by for their latest “snack” from the internet among the myriad of pastors, teachers, etc. Sometimes I read various comments and it would seem like folks are just bouncing from channel to channel or being blown by every opinion from every camp. Not sure if some even really understand the Bible or not.
I consider Pastor JD my pastor, so this is what I look forward to, and if I have a question, I search the scriptures and cross reference other reliable pastors such as Andy Woods and like minded teachers.
The purpose of the pastor is to equip the saints, not take the place of the Bible or their relationship with the Lord. We need to be equipped for the trials we will and are facing. If we are growing in Christ there are going to be things a pastor says (assuming all scripture and not false teaching) that might initially make us bristle, or make us angry, that after some time and prayer allowing the Holy Spirit in, we come to see are there to correct and guide us into truth as the spirit wars with our flesh. And week after week the sermons, bible studies, and PU have helped me learn and grow, and most importantly be equipped for the times we are in.

I would also point out that JD was way ahead of everyone else exposing to the real issues behind the pandemic and response to it when so many others were still not up to speed, deceived about the vax; or mired in the social upheaval, so I think his concern over DT (the way I took it anyway) was about deception and not getting on the bandwagon as our hope to save America and take our focus off what the Lord has for us to do in these last days. I truly think there is even more deception than we realize, and man we really better be tight with the Lord, knowing the Word, and clinging to the literal promises of God because it may get rough and we are seeing things especially in the US that we never thought could happen because we think our constitution won’t permit it… I’d rather hear it like it is and be prepared than be wasting my time on things that are not eternal.

15 Likes

Thankyou Stacey. What a beautiful reminder of God’s comfort. :heart:

2 Likes

This video is on the Revelation Resurrections and the Lake of Fire.

1 Like

I’m putting this here instead of following up with a comment of mine from last week. I think most of us will understand why.

I had stated that I was to attend Awaiting His Return this past Saturday, and I did. You can watch this on YT. I drove three hours with the first hour on black ice. I thought about turning around often. The headwind was fierce. By the time I arrived, the sun was out, but it was cold and still quite windy. Amir said that 1200 people were there. I am 63 years old, and I was easily the median aged attendee. ONE family with young children were there. Where were the young adults and children? These older folks stood outside the door in blustery weather from 6:30 AM until the doors opened at 8:00 AM! The host mentioned that he was told that people ran - ran to get front seats. I overheard the same by others. Good grief.

This meeting was concert-esk with older people chattering like they were going to see Elvis. Mike Golay and Barry Stagner made good points in their presentations; however, I couldn’t help but feel like they were the warmup guys getting the audience ready for the big event - Amir. I was right. Because I arrived minutes before the start, I was sitting in the far, far back. I could see the arms in the air waving and if you listen to the video, you will hear, in part, the women as Amir took the stage - I mean podium. :roll_eyes:

I think, IMHO, the drift between Amir and Pastor JD is in the way they see the injection. Amir pointed out that pestilences have been around forever, with the ebb and flow of time. This current one, in his opinion, is just another pestilence - no Biggy. Injecting RFIDs are also commonplace. Actually, he made several lightly vailed remarks towards JD without using JD’s name, but if you know JD’s feelings on the injections, then it isn’t hard to figure this out. Amir said that the injection wasn’t the end of the world and not to let anyone tell us otherwise. Amir implied that this world, prior rapture, still has a ways to go. He also said that the injection is tearing apart the church. that I agree with.

Pastor JD, I feel compassion for you. These were your friends. You have a friend in Jesus, and me. God bless you.

Blessings

22 Likes

I believe DT was put in his position by God and did exactly what he was suppose to do. The ball was ready, DT just kicked it so it started rolling. Did he do it knowingly? Only God and he knows that. Was it his purpose in life? Again, only God knows that. I never liked the man, but I defended his running the first time, because #1 he was NOT a politician, and he didn’t take any flack off anyone. He was crass, and a businessman. Do I think he can save us, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Only Jesus can save us. The world is EXACTLY where it’s suppose to be at this moment, and God’s hand has ruled over every moment of it. USA has been to smug, I truly believe that God has taken His hand of protection off of our country, just like the Israelites in the Old Testament. Nothing any human can do to stop what God has started. Maranatha! Perhaps Today!

13 Likes

Very detailed thinking.
I will say that as long as I have been old enough to vote and have done so, it has always been for what I believed to be the lesser of evils, being what was stated as actionable items by a candidate should they be successful in taking an office. It has always come down to who seemed to have principals based on biblical values, even though the candidate may not have expressed any particular faith i.e. Catholic or Protestant or a host of other faiths and would it be to the betterment of the country as a whole as well as citizens.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, without being born again, they are evil and behave like and think like their father the devil. Yet, using the voice available, I would vote.
Having said that though, now in the times we are living in, it appears that who ever succeeds in taking office is because that is the shared mind set and values of the candidate and those who voted for that candidate. Nothing really new there.
In my own way, I am trying to say that I agree with your (a) to (d) observations, and I would also point out that the things we currently now know because they are becoming more and more clearly visible, is that a good many of our nations leaders of today, along with members of parliament, have come out of the NWO Young Globalist Leaders school of thought. Having all pretty much the same mind set.
They have arrived on the world stage at the same time in history in positions of power because this is the end of the age and they each have a role to play in bringing in the one world government as well as that one world leader that they may think of as just a global leader but we see as AC.
These Young Globalist Leaders were schooled quite some time ago and didn’t just get their training prior to taking public office. None of this is a suprise to God. He knew this would be the case. He recorded it in prophecy.
This has been a well laid out, well orchestrated plan which covers decades of planning and moving toward the end goal.
There are many things at play here all at the same time so a straight out mass extinction of human beings at one quick point in time would not accomplish the amassing of great wealth for some as well as control of other things like food resources for those that remain. If too many perished at one time the remainder may wake up and rise up.
I also suspect that a lot of what has become day time and night time drama, which has expanded to around the world into various countries, is all just more smoke and mirrors. While we watch the juggling act they are moving goal posts, introducing new ones, and creating more unattainable goals bringing in new laws then give even greater powers to themselves and more restrictions to us.
There are the chess players (the elites) and there are the chess pieces (us). These folks know what they are doing.
God Almighty knows exactly what they are doing as well. He knows their thoughts from afar so at any time He can thwart their efforts.
All of this past two years has never been about a virus but more about addressing the population numbers and bombarding the psychy of people pushing upon them distorted truths creating as much confusion and chaos as possible. Controlling group behaviour as well as individual.
All to shake us to give up what has been the norm and bring about such de-stablelization that the world will warmly welcome the global leader who brings peace and prosperity.
I also agree with another Brother on here who thinks the financial/digital crisis is next and may occur in March. Looking at were the countries that sprung out of Great Britain are at, Canada, Australia, NZ, U.S., and reviewing the World Debt Clock, it wouldnt be any surprise.
Sober nature of our days, indeed.
Bless you brother.

7 Likes

exactly right. I have noticed these last few years there seems to be an addictive type of focus on things. DT, no middle ground, each side strong in their stance and strong in their opposition to the other.
He isn’t the only topic this is occurring with.
How about the medical treatment for the virus.
Each side strong in its stance and strongly opposed to the other side.
Mandates, its the same thing. Those in favor want to force others to submit to their way of thinking , while those who don’t agree express their desire for freedom of choice. If you want to stay in, do so, if you want the treatment take it but they are not content with that.
The devil is sure doing a great job in division these days.

8 Likes

If we have to give an account but also Jesus forgives us,doesn’t thst mean thsts for nonbelievers? Or is therr a book I forget names but in.bible
Book of something there is a few
Book of remembrance

As of Donald Trump.if hes for vax Im not sure about him

Ukrsine isnt on this but Russia correct?

Curious, were you personally at the rally or was this a news item?

1 Like

Hope you will stay and just skip over those that don’t have relevance to the update. :slightly_smiling_face:

The deceit in all of this is jaw dropping, here in Australia , announced on TV last night , in a story about the Queen having COVID, is a new wonder drug…this will save lives…it is Stromectol----$11 a tablet…apparently having great results in India and some African countries…newly dressed up…it is Ivermectin, which costs 10 cents a tablet. Follow this man on FB- he’s a wonderful man with a heart for God, Watch | Facebook

5 Likes

I personally believe it is a demonic spirit over him and his political life. As I have said before (I don’t think he is the Saviour of the World or the country for that matter), however, I do think the response to him is absolutely beyond the ordinary as well as the normal negative response someone may have toward someone they don’t agree with.
Even a spirit of oppression. Either that or a demonic spirit attacking him continuously in order to defend another.

2 Likes

He did ask for recount or sre you talking about first one? Or did congress?

Good question and is djt realky dividung Isrsel still today?

When i look at the map it did not really look like a two-state solution to me. I do not think that Palestine would be happy like that. However, if there was a way to reduce Hamas influence upon Palestine, then maybe it could work. In my understanding, it was a way to buy time while relations normalize and over years attitudes change due to commerce.

I appreciate the heart Pastor JD has for Israel. We live in a time when huge numbers of Christians are reformed and don’t exactly see Israel as having a separate plan with God in the tribulation. I certainly don’t side with that position, but I also have heart for believers that do not understand what is about to go down…lol. In light of being in a world where many believers have so many divers concepts, Israel not having been a nation for 2,000, God bringing them into the eye of the tribulation to actually bless them through purification, honestly (and I say this humbly), I am not overly convinced of how a deal like the deal of the century might exactly do adverse things to their boundaries.

I don’t mean that in the sense that I’m thrilled by it, but the way I understand it which seems to be a bit different is that Israel is certainly on the prophetic map of God. And even though they are maturing into that Israel that goes through the fire, please anyone willing to share on this I am totally open (I just don’t see it), but the warning about dividing up Israel in Joel 3:2 is a) for the reason of scattering Israel into other nations. I don’t see that was the aim of the Abraham Accords. And b) the way God deals with it is by taking them down at Armegeddon. So where does the word say that it would divide America because of that? Or where is that principle from?

Also, how is Zachariah 12 proving God divides those who divide Israel? In Zach 12, this seems to be affirming a time when Israel will strike back against their enemies. And “super win.” And a time when all the world is against them. Although Israel has proven herself over the years and the UN wants to crush her there are still a lot of countries that work with Isreal. But neither of conditions in Zach 12 describe today do they? I’m not trying to be difficult. I see Zach 12 as likely Armageddon.

But I am getting a bit confused on how Pastor JD is looking at the timing for instance of Ezekiel 38. Because in that war Israel gets sacked and God fights back. But Zach 12 has Israel not getting sacked but God defusing the enemy’s attempts. Whereas Ez 38 offers no such shield. I believe 1/3 of those of Israel is left after the attack. So these are two different periods (Zach 12 and Ez 38) yes?

I have not really found super great commentaries on Zach 12-14. But I am trying to keep in balance and counterbalance with what little i do have. Please if anyone can help explain what are we exactly shooting for by going to Zach 12 at this time? Thanks. And this is an awesome forum and I really love you guys and Pastor JD. I know i have quite different views in ways…but we are the body of Christ and just trying to have a deeper working sense here…blessings :slight_smile:

I’m getting sleeping so you’re getting the abridged edition tonight. lol. But thanks so much for your thoughts, Grandma. I think things have been in the works for a long time. Although it is totally plausible and possible that the NWO fulfills their plans as God permits and fashions the beast system…I am of a different school of that where I would understand God to possibly come against the NWO, claim the tribulation as His, and disrupt NWO infrastructure on the way. Well anyway, that would be pretty darn cool to see if true…lol. Blessings dear sister. And thanks for reading all that and offering such robust response yourself as well. Blessings.

1 Like