February 26, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Only Way Any of This Makes Any Sense

wow!!! Thanks for posting. This is shocking…

1 Like

@DBF yeah i noticed same on Jesus revolution movie things that just pop out at you !!

JesusRevolutionPoster

2 Likes

Youth are still playing with Ouija boards.
Maybe they should have taken these girls to the nearest church for an exorcism, instead of to the hospital.

Twenty-eight girls

2 Likes

Good evening Stephmerm

I have tried to limit who and what I watch and listen to. Information overload can cause discernment issues I believe.
I listen to Pastor JD, with a little bit of Pastor Billy Crone mixed in - he has some very good informational messages.

7 Likes

Hi Stephanie @anon74937514,

In Heaven there is a special JDF forum file that has been recorded even if it’s all been deleted in our sight now… God made sure of it to keep everything in a special place locked in Heaven. All of our tears, laughter and hard work… God saw and recorded it. Blessings

p.s. when we arrive in Heaven, God just may pull something out from the JDF forum file and show you that he was there when you prayed for that person or you showed them the truth that he needed you to do and he will look at you and smile. :blush:

4 Likes

This is a 3 minute promo for Hallow app by Roumie.

I think this will be a huge success for them because Roumie
has become such a popular Jesus figure who is so cute and funny.
Many will be drawn into Catholicism, contemplative prayer and
meditation.

3 Likes

About 25 years ago I decided to support the 700 Club. Shortly afterwards I quit manly because of Pat Robertson but then many other issues with the program started showing it to be off. I haven’t watched since.

3 Likes

Is it just me or are any of you just dumbfounded by how easy people follow after anything BUT the Word of God? Why must they look for something “new and exciting”? To me, God’s Word is new every time I read it and for exciting, well it certainly is that for me. I learn something every time I hear it read or read it myself or hear it taught. It just jumps out at me with fresh and new meanings that I never considered before. Am I alone in this experience? I hope not. I guess it is because I am old, thick headed and have had a lifetime of the word that if I hear it enough, the Holy Spirit finally gets through to me in the new revelations of this precious book of His story!!

6 Likes

Indeed, Jenn. There was a time years ago that I could not imagine that word “remnant.” I’m now seeing very clearly that the remnants are the minority and being persecuted verbally for our trust in the Word. I hope you and I and others will continue to lead by example and keep praying because it gets very hostile outside. I live in a small community in Minnesota now and the vast majority of the population here are under the spell of Catholic oppression or outright atheism.

6 Likes

Replying to myself :joy::joy:
It’s probably apparent that I am now posting a lot.
And given this initial “ I’m back” post that I don’t visit as much I had to just interject that I’m visiting the forum more ( ya think !?) as so many deep discussions are transpiring from JD’s wonderful prophecy updates.
I’m trying to proceed with caution with the opportunities to discuss the pertinent issues arising from the prophecy updates.
I appreciate you all as I really missed the many facets of conversations. I hope to not need to take another sabbatical but knowing I can if I need to and then return is very helpful and comforting to me. :sweat_smile:

Speaking only for myself, I’m glad to
be back and am thankful to dialogue with everyone again :hugs:

10 Likes

I’m new to the forum, but have been listening and studying along with CCK and JD for several years. I’m relieved I was not here during the discourse that led to some changes, but I certainly appreciate your input, insight and contributions to the topics. You speak eloquently and with considerable thought. I’m so glad to meet you on this apparent “flip-side.”
Your information and opinions are very valuable to me. :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome aboard, Michelle! :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you attend Calvary Chapel Kaneohe in person?

3 Likes

Welcome, Michelle. It is a blessing and honor to have you. I concur about Stephanie…although we don’t always see eye to eye, she is a most precious and deeply hearted, loved, honored, and filled with insight sister. Also very glad that she is posting more these days. May your forum journey here be filled with His majesty, beauty, and longstanding edification. Blessing.s

4 Likes

Great question. I don’t know if we have forum members that actually physically attend Pastor JD’s church. But that would be a great benefit to fhe forum if so.

5 Likes

Great to see you back Stephanie. In honor of this development, I would like to humbly offer fresh perspective from the latest signature series of IH (irregular hermeneutics). Free of charge…unless you’d like my Paypal…lol. But on the real dear sister, wow…it is really really of quite a comfort and edification this news of your return (or your “remain”) be a thing. Honored. :slight_smile:

Ok so for what it is worth, a marginal concept, but certainly I.H. for sure. And even if true, not exactly sure what to like do with it…lol…(however, always could in ways supply insights to potential events as well possibly…only God knows) but you are the first place it is shared publically.

DISCLAIMER – Even though God can use anything to bring people to Himself, it is biblical to watch out for our season of “the downgrade,” amen. I concur.

In the first century, the first visit of Christ was described theologically as:

1 Cor 1:26-31

26 For [aa]consider your calling, brothers and sisters, that there were not many wise according to [ab]the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; 27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, 28 and the [ac]insignificant things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, 29 so that no [ad]human may boast before God. 30 But it is [ae]due to Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, [af]and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, 31 so that, just as it is written: “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”

Since this marks the first visitation of Messiah, I wonder if to some degree and in some ways if it is not also worthy to consider such “indicating–even laying out of a ‘rhetorical’ red carpet (of sorts) upon His return.”

We know the downgrade problems with the Jesus People Movement. It does seem to be a marker though, according to Macarthur, where a generation has witnessed church orienting itself toward culture (the beginning of seeker-friendly). Interesting to note that in the documentary made decades ago detailing the beginnings of Calvary Chapel (the premier emissary of the “low” church – for the common people), Macarthur was in favor of the Calvery Chapel’s orientation toward the common people. Yet decades later he held a Strange Fire Convention opposing his own original opinion on the matter.

I believe the church has benefitted in many ways by Calvery Chapel. And Pastor JD’s own conversion experience would seem well within the context to testify of this. Again we are rightly concerned with downgrade in the church. But what has historically occurred within the last half a century is movement toward the common (the thing that is not).

If we add to that the movement away from professional news to alt news channels online, we see a reasonable distrust growing from mainstream media. The internet itself has opened up opportunity for “the people” to offer more hopeful insight in reporting (seeing that journalism has become trite and controlled in general). Of course we need to be discerning…but the above phenomenon is real.

Selfies and the average person (the common people) has risen to such a status where people can make tons of money from their own living room (a power shift to the individual). In that there are concerns of individualistic self-worship such as woke and transgender culture, This is worship and age of Acquirious stuff, and not good. However, we can also notice a trend I believe may not be without special merit in its own sense?

And that trend is the increase in the common having much more influence (maybe even credibility and/or integrity) than the generally understood and accepted professional line of cultural leadership historically. We know it means downgrade and pagan enrichment, but could it also possibly imply something more? In another way what it seems we are experiencing together is an increasing momentum in the things that were not becoming the things that are too. None of that has diety. But it would make sense that as Christ’s return draws ever closer, it might be noteworthy that as the rocks are not crying out perhaps cultural trends might. That perhaps as Christ is humble in spirit (Matt 11:29), the whole of His creation might sociologically testify to THE ONE to whom 1 Cor 1:27 refers as on the paper-thin crest of His very soon return. And in that, the forward train of his majestic robe be testified of fresh and recent waves within His creation echoing the return of THE ONE who “is not.” Blessing.

3 Likes

Thank you all who have extended warm, welcoming hellos to me. How I wish I could be part of the in person congregation at CCK, but I am an online member. It is a very big desire of mine to at least visit his church in person one day. I’ll either meet JD here, there or in the air!!!

9 Likes

Welcome @Michelle
There is so much wonderful fellowship, deep conversations and laughter here on the forum.

Despite differences at times, we all love the Lord, are learning from each other and are just pressing on with anticipation until he comes to get us!

8 Likes

And how we need each other for fellowship, prayer, conversation AND LAUGHTER !!! Another reason JD resonates with me so is his humor. I’m already feeling at home with you all and I keep this forum open on my phone always. Thus far, everything I’ve read is affirmation of His calling us home so soon and the posts are so fulfilling to me. Thank you @anon74937514 for your comment.

6 Likes

Yep!

I was just internally commenting on some verses that we’re referenced in a teaching and some verses in my own devotions that caused me to do a “ double take” because I noticed phrases or the wording in a new way. Not in a way that changed the meaning but that made past explanations click and deeper understanding of those verses based on the context.

Imho the mentality of many in this current PROGRESSIVE society is first, the Bible is viewed as antiquated, no longer relevant or made up folk lore/ myths .

Second, it has become a dust collector because many have gotten out of the habit ( if they ever had one) to read it for themselves , even once in awhile, choosing rather to let others such as their pastor to do the work for them. Thus, they rely on what someone else says as truth instead of verifying themselves via scriptural study.

Third, many, including even the atheists and “ non religious “ know the Bible has lessons and Godly instructions they don’t like to hear let alone do. In an essence, they then are choosing to be their own god which fits in with these days of the “ all about me” focus.

AND don’t forget the acronym….

10 Likes

I am sharing this article about salvation, justification and DEIFICATION in the Greek / Eastern Orthodox Church teachings …
THEOSIS- this is not a very known term or doctrine but, no matter how they try to explain it …IT IS BECOMING A GOD.

THERE IS SOOO MUCH WRONG with this doctrine.
Most of you know my husband is Greek and was raised in this church. And how he is still a member.

It’s somewhat lengthy but it encompasses so much of why I had to leave Orthodoxy and return to a church teaching truth.

It’s a small glimpse into the burden of why I’m so disheartened that my husband can not and will not understand when I’ve tried to explain the heresy.

@Gigi , you will probably see the same issues I did in this article. :sweat:

Btw, it repeatedly mentions terms such as mystery, mystical which is of course no surprise, but just reiterated that they are a very pagan religious system and DO NOT understand salvation let alone scripture in general.
Side note: they’re also of replacement theology.

Anyway, it just ties in to the deception in these days that contributes to leading people to hell, away from the true gospel that saves them from going there.

Prayers appreciated :heart:

6 Likes