February 4, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Judgment Day Is Coming

This is a good question Dan about eating the tree of life after. So what would happen if Adam and Eve never ate from the tree of good and evil and not eaten from the tree of life? Would they have lived forever still? Did God program an evergoing life in the tree of life? What I believe would be understood is tree/eat. So that might suggest ongoing eating would prevent death. Not necessarily 1 time eating from it. The bible does not say. In Revelation the tree is mentioned in chapter 22. Is the tree the same as eternal life? A symbol for it? Christ is eternal life though not the tree. It is not called the tree of eternal life. It is called the tree of life. Me thinks this could be in reference to a dynamic qaulity of life as well as a supernatural sustenance of it in the garden… Whereas in the eternal state be an enhanced dimension of all that life can be and mean. Awareeness, vitality etc.

If a person drinks rat poison, does it change our DNA? We go from being alive to being dead. Does being dead compared to being alive constitute a DNA change? Does the fall change our DNA from being created in the image of God (James 3:9)? Man in the garden did not need redeaming until the fall. Would the need of redemption have changed their DNA? I don’t believe so because man was redeamable prior to the fall yet just not yet fallen is how i would look at that. If that makes sense?

Because the fall came we might consider some sense of DNA change. It makes sense. But I would not see that as the best way to look at it. Because things are still the things they are after the fall. There is just a curse of that DNA structure. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is knowledge. It is through the knowledge (science) we created the Atom bomb. It is also through knowledge we cure or heal many diseases. Knowledge could be used for good or bad. The tempatation was for knowledge. It is knowledge that if God would not intervene we would have destroyed ourselves at some point through nuclear war no doubt. Our wisdom would not exceed the curse sin brings on that would eventually destroy us.

If we say the ultimate form of technology “knowledge” can override “being created in the image of God” then to some degree man can be more powerful than God to undue His image? That kind of thinking seems to be at the devil’s doorsteps. Something he would be perfectly fine with us believing. If there is a DNA change in the mark of the beast, it is extra biblical revelation pertaining to biblical revelation. It could constitute adding to the book of Revelation. Is that the direction we want to happily journey down? The fact is we don’t know how that works. What we do know is that taking that mark of the beast is equal to eating the tree of knowledge without any season after of redemption.

I would suggest with concern that if the answers we are coming up with about how to interpret the book of Revelation paces us beyond what is revealed, it would not be a bad idea to red flag that puppy. For it is clear that even though we may know the Lord as the spirit teaches us all things: 1 Peter 5:8 is to the church. Can anyone prove that the mark changes your DNA from scripture? If our reasoning is that fallen angels mated with humans is how we read Genesis, then I would see we might. But that is not the only view.

Genesis 1:11-30 is a slew of creatures being created after their kind. So God would be careful with that, but not have borders between men and angels? A dog could not mate with a donkey and have offsrping. But an angel can have DNA to impregnate a human female? This is what i meant earlier by having very diffrent views. I used to believe in the fallen angel approach. I am aware of all the verses. I would suggest the pivital distinctive verse would be in Jude.

What is the strange flesh in Jude 1:7? | GotQuestions.org

I’m not really interested in jumping in on this week like this. I don’t mind discussions. But i know my view would fly against the conventions of this weeks approach to bible prophecy. My reason for posting is in support of what @goodboy posted. I believe that is a great approach. As you know i don’t agree with hyper focus on all things evil in end time mapping. And watchers tend to view things through the filter of beast system, AC, 10-nation confederation, Babylon the Great etc. I view the ending of the age of grace through an entirely different grid. Not omitting tones of those aformentioned items, but those items are more periferal in how i believe age of grace closure concludes

My main point is just that there are a lot of variables in considering if the MOB changes DNA. Since no man alive today can provide paranormal truth on that…it will come down to our vain of biblical understanding about several passages that have had differing interpretations over the centuries. And the danger i believe for us is perhaps to not sense we might be enlighted beyond where we might. For better or for worse, i think that is sober and biblical concern though… I mean at the end of the day do we reallly want to say:

(a) mankind has the technology to undue our being created in the image of God, or…
(b) Satan has the power to change human DNA away from being created in the image of God…

Either view tends to exult man or satan over God. And since it might, it is not a bad idea to consider that a 6,000 year old supernatural deceiver might use something like that too…to deceive, no? I hope that makes sense. Blessings.

3 Likes