February 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Satanically Seduced and Doctrinally Deceived

Job 23:10 - 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Prov 17:3 - 3 The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Psa 19:14 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

12 Likes

I found this to be amazing

18 Likes

I used to watch a 3D animation of my previous church years ago on this encampment. Too bad no separate video online. This is the closest I can find.

12 Likes

Wow! All the truth is out in the open! This is a long show however, halfway through (59 minute mark) Del interviews the former Vice President of Ecohealth alliance. His insights expose the CIA involvement with inq-tel (cia front) and the direct links of our government and Biolabs in China and Ukraine as well as “The Biden’s” direct links through Metabiota!! God protect your people!

4 Likes

Oh it is just that, Amazing! And God put His name Yahweh (without the vowels) on Jerusalem.
I can’t wait until they turn back to God.
May we always bless Israel and pray for Jerusalem’s peace.

10 Likes

Thank you to JD Farag and all the team there at the church. I am an online member, I also attend church in the country where I reside now- which is Germany. I have been watching your page - sermons and updates for the last couple years. I’ve been through some times that have been challenging for me- emotionally mainly. I’m one of the Christians who had to take the injection- I have had no ill effects from it, and I’m going to fight like heck to take no more. I just want to say that not only are there the deception, and the seduction of the COVID “vaccines” and facts about that illness, but there were also many controls put onto people. I had to take it in order to see my mother, who is elderly and in a dementia care residence in the US. After my father died, I was put in charge of her financially and as her healthcare surrogate. This is only one of the challenges that I’ve had to face and continue to face. My husband is German so it has been difficult with the travel that I often do. Many also lost their jobs due to not taking the injection, students were not allowed to continue attending university. I have no criticism, just really trying to emphasize that so many of us were in a way forced. Next time this comes around, and I feel like it will, it’s just a matter of time- I might have to make some hard choices, which could mean less contact with my family based on the likely imposed travel restriction that I’m likely to get for future refusal to comply. It’s hard. JD’s sermons have at times kept me going. I look to God the Father and JC of course number one, and I must say, our God is a personal, loving, caring and never leaves me hanging. Best wishes, C

28 Likes

We surely don’t want God to have to speak thru our animals, do we?
On second thought this was God Himself ( Christophany).

5 Likes

Anne Wilson - Living Water

4 Likes

6 Feb 2023

https://www.globaldata.com/media/pharma/ai-big-data-will-impactful-emerging-technologies-pharma-industry-2023-finds-globaldata-survey/

6 Likes

Forgot about that. Saw this years ago. Amazing, there are so many things even in our own bodies which point to the cross.

2 Likes

Wow you live in Germany. What part. I am a native German from Nurnberg, but just became a US citizen after many years.

2 Likes

@Christa

We are so happy that you have not suffered any ill effects from the vaccine. The most powerful tool we have is prayer. Check out Pastor JD’s comments “if you are a born-again Christian and you have taken the Covid vaccine.” You cannot be un- born-again, your salvation is secure. Honor the Lord’s Table. You can find that at:

01:22.00 Prophecy Update – 2023-01-29 (with Worship)

And more comments on prayer later in the thread at post #100

Agape,

Ken

14 Likes

Matt 6:33 - 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Psa 119:105 -105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matt 15:8 - 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matt 10:38-39 - 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

7 Likes

12 Likes

There’s something very special about Kapono… he has the anointing of God on him in the songs he sings… tears were streaming down my face the entire worship music.

If you want to listen to the worship music, you can do so by going to the Livestream at Jdfarag.org 30 mins before the sermon starts.

11 Likes

Thank you, Ken, yes, I saw and heard JD’s comments. I really appreciate how he does his work, he was very sensitive to people like me and so I do feel secure in my salvation. Thank you also for your encouragement and supportive words. I think my only point was that there are a lot of us out there who knew what we were doing and we were forced, and I think that’s part of the evil of all of it. I think I will need courage for the future, and want the connection to people who see what I see, because there’s going to be harder choices to make in the future. And I want to stay close to God.

11 Likes

21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries…

Revelation 9:21

How can they get by doing this? All I can say is, God’s grace must be greater…

3 Likes

Peace be with you . . . Luke 24:36

4 Likes

7 Feb 2023

6 Likes

Nothing new under the sun…part of The Great Reset

2 Likes