February 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Yep, can’t go wrong with Pastor(s) JD and Brandon, both teach me so much.

Sunday is a big day for me, I start with John Haller in the morning, then JD, then Tom Hughes…tomorrow, I will watch Pastor Brandon in his insightful look into Daniel.

One great thing that has happened in these Last Days is a few Pastors have emerged that are very serious and in-depth. A Pastor that keeps my nose into my Bible and my mind on things Above is so valuable : )

25 Likes

Brothers like J. D., Brandon and others are very brave, because those who speak the uncomfortable truth make themselves unpopular with many. For the truth often hurts those who wear a hypocritical mask, the truth tears the mask from their face. Whoever tells the unvarnished truth loves his neighbor, and perhaps quite a few will be torn out of the great deception by this love! - Who wants to be popular with many, one should not trust over the way. In the end times there are many cowards who join in and who reject the truth because they want to be popular… - I am grateful for everyone who is not afraid to be attacked and slandered because he speaks the truth out of love.

Lu 6,26 Woe, when all men speak well of you, for after this manner did their fathers to the false prophets.

10 Likes

I don’t post here often. Feel the need to do so after watching some of the 2/6/22 prophecy update. Want to comment on The Chosen. Pastor Farag made several points. 1) It’s written mostly by Mormons. 2) The writers state 85% of the show is not in the bible. 3) The scene with Matthew answering a question from Jesus about the sermon on the mount. My response is as follows. I also attend a Calvary Chapel church. My Pastor has seen every show from The Chosen. He has zero problem with it. He’s shown both seasons on Wednesday night at my church including the Christmas Special. 85% of the contenet in Christian movies based on The Bible are not in The Bible. If only what was in The Bible was put into the movie it would be a documentary and likely dull. Mormons writing The Chosen? Maybe. But are we too avoid The Chosen for that reason? Not me as long as what is shown in The Chosen is Christian. Some of us read/listen to Cardinal Carlo Maria Viganò speak against the vaccines but we accept his words. About the scene with Matthew, I talked with my Pastor about that when it came out. I was surprised Jesus in the show was studying not that Matthew answered a question on the sermon from Jesus. Same for my Pastor. I suggest we watch The Chosen and if there is anything against scripture we speak up then. As for me and my house, and the Calvary Church I attend, we will continue watching The Chosen but as always carefully.

2 Likes

Real truth telling from many pulpits has been in very short supply in the last two decades. It’s getting more and more ‘dangerous’ to speak out as Pastor JD does, but God….! The hard word is always the good word. It’s why I make a point of getting this weekly dose of hard truth online. It’s a heavy thing to lead people you love at a time like this. I lift him up in prayer each week and pray for his continued health and strength. As we move from natural to supernatural in these times, God is purifying His bride. Onward and upward for King Jesus.

18 Likes

Just out here: Keep on shifting goal posts…

Get booster shots or lose fully vaccinated status, KJ warns those over 60, Sinovac recipients

PETALING JAYA: Health minister Khairy Jamaluddin said senior citizens who are 60 and above or Sinovac recipients aged above 18, need to take their booster shots before March 1.

He said if they fail to do so, their status will change to “not fully vaccinated”.

“From March 1, their digital vaccination certificates will change status from yellow to white, meaning they are not fully vaccinated.

“They have only February to ensure their fully vaccinated status will remain,” he said during a press conference.

He added restrictions will be in place at certain entry points for such individuals.

-------------------------------------

Praying that my mum and younger brother will refuse the booster shots.

7 Likes

I know this was a difficult update.

Revelation’s first Chapter is a letter to the churches. The letter is a warning, an instruction to us to be not deceived, and a truth. Churches of the Middle East are not all churches that claim to be of Christian doctrine descendants of a church of Middle East origin? As frustrated as Pastor JD appeared regarding the letter and quoting it, I do see Revelation to the Churches and that letter a fulfillment of prophecy and a sign of how close to the rapture we are.

There was a secular document floating around, from the government, regarding using ‘faith leaders’ to help control the religious community. Of course I cannot find it now, but recall seeing it just a few weeks ago.

As far as fantasy shows it is important to realize they are designed to lead God’s people astray. And they are designed to keep the unsaved from salvation. I am not saying we shouldn’t watch such productions, but do so with a discerning heart, such that when conversation around the production occurs we can see our way to tell the Truth.

This past week I was listening to a program surrounding the Metaverse and how dangerous it actually is to the faithful. How it will blur the lines between imaginary and reality as people put on the oculus and adapt to their ‘avatar.’ I know Pastor JD is working on an update regarding the Metaverse and I am starting to see the term become more commonplace. This discussion talked about how churches were going to use it grow their congregations through the use of avatars. The Pastor I was listening to focused in on how the church assembly is to be in person and how Covid forced many churches online. At the time it happened, many did not question it, but accepted that we could use technology to help keep the faith for a time. The problem is we are called to physically gather too. And as an online member of Pastor JD’s congregation it has given me a lot to think and pray about. I am not saying an online church attendance is wrong, but I am saying we need real fellow Christians in our lives too. Some of us have that as they gather and watch the updates together, others do not. Those that do not have a fellowship outside the online community need to find fellowship or create a fellowship. This fellowship will become for important in the days to come. We will need it to encourage each other and support each other both spiritually, Biblically, and even physically.

This past week, during the big snowstorm, I went out several times to help neighbors shovel sidewalks and stairways. Happy, joyful and hopeful. An outward sign of the inward love of Jesus to all.

4 Likes

I have also watched The Chosen, and don’t find it to be in error. It is fleshed out a bit for sure, and Jesus does not always act as I think he should — when does he ever?! My take on Matthew and the Sermon on the Mount was not that Matthew was helping. I thought he was there so he could write it down, and ask for clarification from Jesus as he did so. Matthew was always writing things down. I will watch with a more critical eye, keeping in mind what Pastor JD has said. I am so very disturbed that Christians have so few leaders who can be trusted. I love you so much, Pastor JD. Keep on telling the truth as they days grow short.

7 Likes

I’ve been a member of a Southern Baptist Church for 5 years. As of January 1, I stopped going because I am just not getting fed like Pastor JD feeds me. No one calls me or checks in on me. I sing in the choir, yet, you would think I didn’t, as it’s as if no one cares if you attend or not. My heart is just not in it to return. I’m perfectly content watching Pastor JD every week (& sometimes more) and taking notes and searching the scriptures for myself. My walk with the Lord has strengthened since I’ve been watching Pastor JD over the past 2 years! I don’t think I should return to my local church because of the music, and that would be the only reason I would return.

14 Likes

Yes - we should avoid this series, because it is not christian at all and shows a false Jesus. Mormonism has nothing to do with the real Jesus and the bible tells us itself that everyone gets cursed who tells another gospel. So it is very serious and I dont care if some pastors are not serious about it.

Thats the difference. If I am listen to this cardinal I agree with him on this vaccine topic and not about the false gospel he is preaching. But the chosen series wants us to believe that they are showing the true gospel and that is something I cannot accept.

Why are you suggesting to watch a show that is based on a false gospel? And to who do you want to speak out? Do you really plan to watch a show and after it you will sit down with your family and talk about what is right or wrong?

20 Likes

I am sorry if you misunderstood what I was trying to communicate. Definitely do not return to a church that lacks real fellowship, but there is coming a time where this online community may not be available and we will need more localized fellowship. I too have been greatly nourished by Pastor JD, but I also recognize the frailty of the online community. Being censored off YT of FB and even hosting platforms can take a website down. We are not to hide under a bushel basket.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I thought I heard Pastor JD say that the reason he started his online website, etc., was because of being censored from FB and You Tube. This way, they can’t take him down if he owns it. Oh well, we’ll be raptured soon, so I’m not gonna think about that right now. I’m just gonna continue doing whatever the Lord leads me to do. Take care and enjoy your day! :blush:

9 Likes

Dear JD,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You truly are a man of God! For over 2 years now I have been following your ministry. It has been a game changer! Week after week you have tirelessly taught us of the snares and pits of this world. I know without your updates I might have been snared by the enemy. It has given me a transformative word to empower me to preach the gospel to those around me! Dear brother in Christ, NEVER give up, never surrender! :wink: Through you many will be saved by the power of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Each week I watch, I see and feel the anguish in your heart for all people. We love you and this church and pray for you even as you preach! I pray God strengthen your spirit embolden your heart and protect you from all evil!
-In love your sister- Rebecca

P.s. Can’t wait to meet you at the tree of life brother!

20 Likes

Cliff, you make a good assessment in the first part of this quote. Bible based shows, “history” documentaries and the like, from my personal experience, are greatly erroneous in facts. The writers either believe what they have imagined or not bothered to read God’s Word. Personally again, I find most are done in the spirit of Catholicism as they have an endless financial base and drive to increase their numbers. Pastor JD noted the Mormons as the writers for the Chosen series. Another misled group. I have not seen Chosen, so I cannot attest to Pastor JD’s or your understanding of the show. What I realized a long time ago is that we can be easily swayed from solid Biblical truths to error if we allow ourselves to entertain the error. A show, as an example, may be 85% correctly depicted; however, the 15% worth of deception and lies are far more dangerous to our spirit and soul. My solution is to keep my mind away from such media. There is enough to contend for the faith against these days. The days are evil.

To the latter part of this quote about a movie or show being dull that only contained truthfully depicted content, I must respond to the counter. We have special effects companies that could blow people’s minds if they applied their trade to Any and All of God’s words in proper context. THAT would be awesome!

Thank you for your post.

Blessings

11 Likes

In Revelation 22:18-20 we are given a solemn warning. John writes, “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from The Book of Life, from the Holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.”
This warning is given to those who might distort the message in this book. Moses gave a similar message in Deut. 4:1-4. We are to handle The Bible with care and great respect so that we do not distort the message, purposefully or even unintentionally. We must heed these words and take them very seriously as it is directed against any perversion in interpretation of the Bible, made by those who read into Revelation what The Holy Spirit never intended to teach. No human explanation of God’s word should be elevated to the same authority as the text itself.
The Mormon church is a cult . They are not Christians. We are to discern what is from God and what is not. ( 1 John 4:1-4). Again these verses in scripture send a very strong warning. Perhaps I will make myself unpopular when I say that I am one that disagrees with your comment that “what is shown in The Chosen is Christian.” Even if it is 85% based on The Bible, it is not Christian, it is in fact an incorrect interpretation of God’s truth, His truth that is written in His Holy book.

18 Likes

An encouraging caveat Cliff and one which brings to mind Matthew 16:6

6 Then Jesus said to them, “Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the Sadducees.”…
12 Then they understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Similar warnings are issued by Paul:

6 …Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?

1 Corinthians 5:6

9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

Galatians 5

I’ll concede to speaking from a position of relative ignorance, having not viewed the series (sometimes I struggle to find time to watch all of pastor JD’s updates, let alone a separate show) however that doesn’t negate the principle that anything which is founded on a denial, distortion or dilution of God’s word should be avoided lest it open up and swallow those who stand on it (Numbers 16:32).

In Christ

27 Likes

Hello Dennis,

I just got done watching Pastor Brandon Holthaus’ Daniel Chapter 3 teaching, a marvelous teaching indeed.

Daniel 3:17-18
If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king.

But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up."

A point made very strongly by Pastor Brandon is the stance of Shadrach (Hananiah), Meshach (Mishael), and Abed-Nego (Azariah) in standing firm in their commitment to Almighty YHVH GOD despite what the world says or threatens us with.

In the days we live, some may face similar life threatening circumstances, many in regions outside of the US. already face such things.

Letting go of the things of this world and possibly even our own lives pre-Rapture could be a challenge for many, including me.

15 Likes

You folks at Calvary Chapel have a real gift in Pastor Farag. If I lived in Hawaii, I’d be with you guys every Sunday morning.

31 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Doctors for Covid Ethics Symposium - Session 1: The False Pandemic

Session I: THE FALSE PANDEMIC with Prof. Martin Haditsch and his discussion partners: Sucharit Bhakdi, Michael Palmer, Ulrike Kämmerer, Denis Rancourt, Harald Walach, Sam White, Thomas Binder, Charles Hoffe

00.00 GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTION / Opening Statement by Sucharit Bhakdi

05.05 THE SARS-CoV-2 GENOME: Evidence of its Artificial Origin / Opening Plenary by M.Palmer

35.35 THE LABORATORY PANDEMIC / Ulrike Kämmerer

54.12 THE FALSE PANDEMIC / Denis Rancourt

1.13.35 THE POWER OF MASKS / Conversation with Harald Walach and M.Haditsch

1.26.26 "THE POWERLESS DOCTORS” / Sam White, Thomas Binder, Charles Hoffe and Martin Haditsch

7 Likes

From the BPU (Bible Prophecy Update) @ approx 55 mins pastor JD cites the following article published on the Daily Wire.

Thanks to @urbanlemur / Patrick for providing this post and link:

For those who followed the link to the article that Pastor J.D. mentioned today (02/06/22), it will take you to the Daily Wire article but you have to pay $0.99 to read it. I found another site whereby you can read it:

Blessings…

Thanks to @dlcv / Dennis for suggesting the link be posted here too ;]

24 Likes

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum! Wish we lived in Hawaii to attend in person too! We try to watch the updates live on a Sunday evening here in the UK so it feels like we’re there with all our brothers and sisters around the world. It’s so great to fellowship via the forum too.

God bless,

Emma

14 Likes