February 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

It is very hard to even bring this up. I had of course heard about Franklin Graham, which was bad enough, but this one stunned me. I have listened to Amir for years, and I was left very confused when this video came out last year. I have to say, Amir seemed very ‘off’ in this video. Its like he was doing it against his will. I don’t know. The Lord does. But I am now very cautious. He is still being include in the circle of other prophecy pastors that I trust (or at least have trusted in the past), so again, its very confusing.

10 Likes

If I could give you a string of " hearts " from here to eternity I would do so. May Almighty God bless you for your inspiring and thoughtful words.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this video, but I have heard others say the same thing. Amir, I believe, has received the Covid injections, likely so he can travel. He does not seem to have a problem with them. I don’t know what to think about that either. Clearly lacking discernment in that area.

3 Likes

That issue was raised on him last year, heated debates and discussion… think the thread still there.

5 Likes

Thank you jasonacts177 for your comments and use of God’s Word - a blessing to me. Our dear Pastor JD is not fearful of speaking out against the popular consensus of opinion when he discerns the threat of leaven. From a genuine love of God’s Word and the furtherance of the Truth to set free the captives, he doesn’t speak flatteries, pleasantries or accept any subtle deviance from the Truth to please ‘man’. “Woe unto you when all men shall speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” It is popular to be a ‘man pleaser’- it enables an easier, less precarious walk on this earth, but what shall it truly profit? Pastor JD shared a cry from his heart reminding us of Paul’s tangible anguish that wolves would come in amongst ‘the little flock” when he departed. The wolves are increasingly today being discerned by those who know the Truth because He has set them free. .PastorJD numbers amongst them. Popular man pleasing voices that mingle subtle introduction of deviation from God’s Truth- are luring multitudes into the “jaws of distress”. This was/is Pastor JD’s anguish for whoever, wherever in the worldwide church or yet to meet the Way, the Truth and the Life. We are given Spiritual Armour to repel every fiery dart of the enemy. It is totally trustworthy and battle proven- because it is the Word of Almighty God.- infallible- unchanging no matter the intensity of attack against us. We need to ensure each part of our armour is in place daily. Deception looks for chinks. The battle belongs to the Lord - so He WILL keep us in perfect peace if our minds are stayed on Him. Maranatha.

11 Likes

Hi, Emma,
Isn’t it so great that Pastor Farag is reaching folks all over the world? I live in Virginia in the U.S., and you’re in the UK. I usually watch the services on Mondays. It really helps to know we have brothers and sisters every where.

13 Likes

The following links will be helpful to anyone who wants to have medications for covid on hand so that you can stay out of the hospital. You can go to https://myfreedoctor.com/.
I understand that My Free Doctor was started by a Christian. They only accept a certain number of patients per day so you may need to check back to the website more than once. The service is free but they do hope you will donate if you can. You can have My Free Doctor send your prescriptions to https://crestviewpharmacyfla.com/. They are also very good and did a great job for both my wife and I, I hope these resources are helpful to you.

I just saw this interview with the founder of My Free Doctor. I think you will find it very interesting. Here is a link: https://rumble.com/vufa0c-celebrity-comedian-collapses-on-stage-right-after-joking-about-vax.html

9 Likes

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/local-news/i-dont-know-what-else-to-do-or-where-to-even-go-from-here-covid-19-vaccine-to-blame-for-southern-tier-mans-death/

A letter from UK:

5 Likes

I’ve been praying for spiritual discernment concerning the TV series the chosen and God gave it to me. As soon as I saw them selling posters of the actor Jesus. Idol worshipping. Also I dug deeper into the majority of viewers are indeed Mormons. Please read the horribly confused amount of comments under the writers youtube commentary. I loved watching the TV series and felt closer to Jesus but more as a friend instead of God. A bit disrespectful to His real self. Was Mary Magdalene really along with the disciples? I’m not reading that in the scriptures. I am so looking forward…the blessed appearing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!

15 Likes

Very well said, Janny
100% agree with what you said, and I will keep pastor JD in my prayers.

Reading Daniel chapter 10 is quite an eye opener into what goes on in the Spirit realm once we pray.
Daniel prayers were heard from day one, but the answer to his prayers were blocked by the prince of the Kingdom of Persia for 21 days.
Michael the arch angel came to help this messenger deliver the vision to Daniel.
We see in Daniel 3:16 One like the similitude of the son of men touched Daniel lips and strengthen him to speak, then we see again in Daniel 3:18 that Daniel is touched again by one like the appearance of a man.
Heavenly Father we ask that the one like the appearance of a man come and touch pastor JD and strengthen him to speak your words.
Grant pastor JD the boldness to proclaim what you have delivered to him.
Give pastor JD the knowledge and understanding… that he is in the center of your will, and that you are the one touching him and strengthening him.

Daniel 10:10-11 KJV
[10] And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. [11] And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

11 Likes

It really is so heartening to know Gary, how widespread we are and our common bond, love and faith in our Lord Jesus, God ensures the support, comfort and encouragement we all need right now. Welcome to the family. Look forward to hearing your thoughts and more about what’s going on in Virginia. Isn’t that where the Waltons came from? I used to love watching as a child. Wonder if I can find episodes somewhere now? Didn’t they cope really well through the depression? Guess it’s having such a strong and supportive extended Christian family……like we’ve got!

Have a blessed day Gary x

2 Likes

I don’t think that Amir made this video against his will. People were very upset when he made this video as you can see in the comments on YouTube. People also commented on his Telegram channel and tried to warn Amir, but he made several posts where he told people to go for ‘advice on vaccines to your doctor and not to your pastor / a pastor’!!! And on top of that, he deleted the comments from people who tried to lovingly warn him , and next he rigourously blocked these people.

I can’t say that I still trust Amir anymore! He always has ‘Breaking News’ which isn’t really Breaking News and he never once mentions the situation that Israel is in now, as the leader of the ‘jab race’. Very sad, because I know lots of Israeli’s are suffering from side effects/ have died.

22 Likes

Pastor JD, thank you for another amazing update! I was glad to hear that you warned against the Chosen and I wanted to post this link here for those who still think The Chosen is so great: NEW BOOKLET: THE CHOSEN Series—10 Critical Concerns - Lighthouse Trails Research Project

This weekend we got to hear from my parents in law that they regret that we don’t go to church and how it’s possibly an idea to go to a home church, just so that we’ll have brothers and sisters around us. But they also added: “Don’t just look for like minded people about Covid and the Rapture, but for people who love Jesus wholeheartedly. That’s the connection.

I was quite baffled by the latter because they have a different view point on Covid (they’re both fully injected) and well, I’m not so sure about their opinion on the Rapture. We mentioned it to my father in law some time ago and we said that the rapture might happen VERY soon, and he said snickering: “Well, yeah , they have been saying that for 2,000 years!” My parents in law are Christians but they go to a Kingdom Now/ NAR church, where false prophecies are being handed out like candies. And if the prophecies aren’t fulfilled, they laugh about it and brush it off as if it’s not important.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I think it’s important to be with likeminded people and even though I still love people who have taken the jab(s), something is off with their discernment, and the same goes for people who think that the rapture will happen after the 7 year tribulation. Not to mention the fact that we do NOT want to gather in a home group with people who love to belt out Bethel/ Hillsong songs!!! It just made me a little sad that they seem to think that we’re obsessed with both Covid and the Rapture, whereas Jesus is our First Love and that’s why we love the Truth so much, and that’s why we look forward to His appearing…

20 Likes

The Waltons! Yes, you’re right. In fact, my Dad went to school with the children that the show is based on. He was the same age as the youngest, “Elizabeth”. Also, the actress who played her on the show, ended up teaching at my old high school. I worked in a soap stone quarry about a quarter mile from the Walton home. My Dad’s old elementary school is now the Walton’s museum. As for the rest of Virginia during this scamdemic, we’re a mess, but not nearly as bad as some places. Kids are back in school, but having to wear masks all day. My wife recently retired from the University because they mandated the injection. I don’t wear a mask when I go out, nor do about half of the people I see. Oh, I just saw where the Waltons is on one of the free channels on ROKU. I’ll try to find it again and let you know. Do you guys have ROKU?

6 Likes

Amen sister!

I’m sorry to hear about the blindness of your in-laws. They are so wrong… truly I believe the inoculations have made it even worse.

Thanks for sharing.

And yes; From the moment on I kept seeing commercials and ads on the “chosen”, I felt a heavy discernment towards it. Good thing that I followed that discernment. Why would you watch a series, not a movie, but series, about something that you can read in the Bible?

Watching series is for the flesh. Reading the Bible (properly, in the correct way) is for the spirit. And aren’t we, brethren, one in the spirit and have died to our flesh? It’s a battle we face every day, but let’s not forget our age, the church age, are under heavy burden and attacks, even from within the church led by false FAITH teachers, which isn’t even a thing you should and can call yourself.

I too battle with my flesh. I hate it. I’m a sinner. But let’s not focus on the world and its things which are worldly but seem so innocent.

Satan never shows sin as something evil, on the contrary.

Discern! False doctrines everywhere! Take heed brethren!

God bless you all

12 Likes

No wayyy! Fancy you being so closely associated with the Waltons. We have a smart tv so hopefully I can find some episodes for a nostalgic trip back to the 70’s! Please do share any links you recommend and I’ll see how I get on. I’ve also recently retired (Sept 2021) from my university admin role! V wasn’t mandatory but testing was and all praise and glory to the Lord, my circumstances and finances allowed me to retire early at 55. You’ll have to tell me more about the lonesome pine too! (In the mountains of Virginia according to Laurel and Hardy? :blush:). We’ve recently climbed a local peak to visit the “lonely tree” in Llanfyllin, Wales. But I’ll bet it’s not a patch on your pines! It is indeed a very small world we live in! Still trying to wrap my head around where we’re soon going…….I know it’ll be much, much bigger than we can comprehend right now. Can’t wait! Look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Brothers and sisters Pastor JD is :100:! The VAERS report IS under reported. The Covid experimental shot (I refuse to call it a vaccine) causes all kinds of illnesses. It was made by evil people, distributed by evil people and glorified by evil people. When I studied the book of Revelation with Pastor JD I remember him speaking about how the evil, experimental shot was mentioned in Revelation 18:23
“The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.”

I believe this scripture exactly sums the jab perfectly. The “sorcery” is the shot! The great men of the earth are all the leaders and so called health organizations pushing the shot.

I am a 30 year respiratory therapist and see first hand, in the ER, what the shot has done to people. When they ask me about it i direct them to credible sites and doctors they can listen to. The entire world has been brainwashed (Dr. Malone, who helped create MRNA calls it mass psychosis). People are now starting to see that it doesn’t keep you from getting Covid or it’s variants.

I started studying this virus when it first popped up, as I knew I’d be in the rooms helping patients to breathe. I knew the masks didn’t help because of the particle size of Covid! I’ve listened to credible doctors, virologists and epidemiologists talk about the nanoparticles in the shot and how detrimental they were to the human body. I read about the effects of it on young males, the shedding and how it’s actually lowering immune systems. As I listened to these credible doctors, I kept hearing the administration push it. I saw with my own eyes how doctors first used hydroxychloroquine at the hospital I work for (when given early is most effective compared to any other drug - paraphrased by Dr. Mccollough) and then stopped giving it when the evil tyrants banned it.

I’ve been so upset for the past 2 years because of what’s happened to the world related to this virus. Being in healthcare and knowing alternative drugs and therapies would’ve been better than what was ordered burns me up. I come home from my 12 hour night shifts and feel defeated. The doctors don’t order the correct medications then admit the patient and expect the team to save them. Then because I didn’t take the jab, my job was on the line, after donning all of my PPE, going into every Covid, Delta and Omicron rooms and helping patients to breathe. A nurse friend told me about Pastor JD helping out healthcare workers. He sent me a beautiful religious exemption letter. I wrote one of my own and had to fill out a questionnaire and turned it in to my HR then waited for the SCOTUS to make a decision. After a couple months, the decision wasn’t in my favor, but HR decided to keep all those who refused the shot.

Instead of making us worry so much they should’ve just said the mandates are unconstitutional and firing all the unvaxed would leave us severely short staffed. I was depressed, crying and upset that at my age (I’m a baby boomer!), and years of service I devoted to healthcare AND the fact my immune system is tip top and I haven’t even caught a cold throughout Covid, my job was on the line. While waiting for SCOTUS I started listening to JD and became stronger, happier, less worried about what HR’s decision would be and knew God would have my back! They kept us all and are not forcing us to take the shot.

I’ve been divorced for years, raised 2 wonderful sons alone, served my country in active duty Army and serve patients for the last 30 years in healthcare. All that I’ve done and all I am is owed to God. While looking for a church home (I now have found here), made me forgetful of things such as releasing my grip on worldly possessions and such. As I waited for the decision from my job, just that alone made me feel less depressed. JD reminded me of God’s preparation for his bride. I started adding God please come soon to my prayers! Covid is gonna Covid! Don’t get any shots or boosters and if you get sick there are doctors prescribing the correct meds, but you’ll have to search. Omicron isn’t getting into the lungs like Covid & Delta, so it’s a lot easier to get over. Love this chapel and ministering from Pastor JD! Stay safe brothers and sisters!:heartpulse:

43 Likes

This is a very interesting theory on when the rapture will take place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX4151VdDN8

1 Like

I will never understand why people fall for date setters. And in the comments I read, the autor must have set a special date. This is not possible according to the bible to know the date and will only disappoint people who are longing for this day and after its gone, they are sad and some of them will question their faith or their relationship to God. Nothing good comes from date setting.

17 Likes

You are correct Kris,

God has given us believer multiple sign throughout his word for us to know the season of his coming for his bride, and that is enough for me.
We do not need to know the hour or the day, we are told to be ready.
The rapture is one day closer, than it was yesterday, it is also one minute closer than this current minutes.
He is Almighty God, he will not be late to catch-up his bride. Simply trust him.

14 Likes