Forum Use Help ❓

I just checked your link you shared, Phil and whatever has transpired, at least from my end, you can access the site now. I don’t know what would cause that error (I’m too tired to look this morning, I’m sorry). BUT from the side of the internet, it’s now accessible. Hoping you have access now and can enjoy it.

2 Likes

Can’t access jdfarag.org.

1 Like

That is also the message I got when trying to open the site today.
But I had a window already open in the site so when I went the refresh that it worked.

We need to be praying about this. It looks like the enemy is trying to mess with the site

2 Likes

I decided to look again from the links shared and yeah, I get the same error message now. We had this happen for the forum a month or two ago and people panicked and freaked out. It was down for I think a day or three. If I recall, the company that owns the servers, was doing maintenance and that’s why the forum was down. This could be the same thing. It’d be nice if they gave some sort of better message or alert that this was going to be going on, but it is what it is.

Don’t panic just yet, folks. Enhance your calm, stay the course, pray, and breathe. Well, breathe first and then do the rest.

3 Likes

For those that can’t get on the site to watch this message

You can go to the top of the page where it is linked and watch it on You Tube.
The only part you will not see on You Tube is the second part of the Prophecy Update. That you will have to wait for.

September 17, 2023: 1 John 5:1-5 – When You’re Just Beat Down - Bible Prophecy Updates & Bible Sermons / Bible Studies - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum

2 Likes

I just tried the website again and am happy to report its back up and I can watch the video!!!

Update: not the website, but the app.

2 Likes

When ya go around a computer/internet situation that others are not finding a solution to.

But you can’t help from growing up in the 80’s to conclude all the problems stem from one source…
IMG_4241

1 Like

They are aware and working on a fix!

@Phil1 @Jon @jgsimbulan @blessed @FaithHopeLove @DallasT @Michelle

6 Likes

Looks to be resolved as of 10 am PDT.

3 Likes

@Twi are they making changes or was there some problem with the cloud service they are using?

2 Likes

There has been some ongoing work but I’m not sure of the details.

3 Likes

Verified SSL issue on the website jdfarag.org has cleared.