Janaury 28, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- An Urgent Last Days Warning ⚠

A very good point is made about how fast things will speed up the RPM will be uncontrollable at a certain point if we are here or not but God of course.

When the water breaks the world shall be flooded with technology. That may be the removal of the restrainer that breaks the water.

2 Likes

I have been watching Abbot for a long time and this guy makes sense. The 1st story is the one I speak of.

Learned that Abbot was a WEF guy about 4 years ago but resisted believing maybe it wasn’t so. Just a note my dad never trusted him so I am biased too.

All this looks good but go 2 miles down from Eagle Pass and they walk over and no-one does anything.

Could the Border be setting up for a False Flag?

2 Likes

I have seen the same info about just going a few miles east or west to get over. I mean New Mexico and Arizona have a lot of open territory where it is wide open. This does have the look of political theater. And when we think about it this is no different than what has happened in recent national elections. There was the George Floyd thing that got blown way out of proportion, the occupy movements before that and as a result if it. Just thinking about it I suspecct we will see another round of occupy movements coming this spring or summer time. Funny they never do occupy movements in the dead of winter only when it is comfortable enough to stay outside even over night.

It may be a false flag or just setting the stage for another round of fake rage.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/dZb2pHq1dIU?si=CCa6Kv72dfCWkrYJ

1 Like

THE SIGN OF JONAH …

Matthew 12:39- An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign: and there shall no sign be given to it, BUT THE SIGN OF THE PROPHET JONAH!

Jonah 3:9-10- Jonah arrived in NINEVEH and urged the people to REPENT, otherwise the city would be destroyed.

Biblical scholar Donald Wiseman speculates that an ECLIPSE took place when JONAH arrived to NINEVEH to warn the people to REPENT.

Exodus 4:8 (April 8th) - If they do not believe the FIRST SIGN (08/21/2017), they will believe the SECOND SIGN (04/08/2024).

This April 8th 2024 eclipse goes directly through 6 cities with the name NINIVEH!

Nineveh, Texas.
Nineveh, Indiana.
Nineveh Township, Ohio.
Nineveh, Pennsylvania.
Nineveh, New York.
Nineveh, Nova Scotia.

Marantha King Jesus :raised_hands::open_book:

Information came from RevelationWatchman777 and Mark Allison 88 on YouTube :saluting_face:

• Daniel Taylor
6 Likes

2 Feb 2024

Ready for Ezekiel 39?

This video documentary is abt The Great Taking as mentioned in the update.
A.K.A You own nothing and be happy!

The shattering documentary produced by David Rogers Webb, based on his book, alerts us all to the privately controlled Central Banks’ preparations for the inevitable financial collapse.

Those who have economic/financial background will be a bonus to understand.

----------------------------

3 Likes

Roughly 2-3 working days, not sure which day CCK staff had their day off.

2 Likes

I watched some reports and these two states are following along and letting them in.

Yes, they need multiple events for this election. But for whom I don’t know, but whoever it is I will not trust them at this late date.

Looks like Jobama still being a 0 place holder till they get across the line.

Shalom

1 Like

I believe the 1st City in the USA is Eagle Point of all places. At the same time, a 2 horned comet will show up near the Sun all 7 years after the last one.

They cross the last path at Little Egypt and Carbondale (carbon) how interesting.

Blessings

1 Like

So true! God could confuse them right? Like the Orcs in Lord of the Rings who break out in fights against each other? Well honestly we are guilty of the same thing, but it’s not God sent.

1 Like

Hawaii has had 404 earthquakes in the past 24 hours magnitude 1.5 to 3.5 at the southern rim of the Kilauea volcano crater.

2 Likes

11 Likes

The most holy and important practice in the spiritual
life is the Presence of God - that is, every moment
to take great pleasure that God is with you.

a.w.tozer

8 Likes

Today’s celebration of life event, Pastor JD wore a tuxedo… in JD YT channel already.

2 Likes

Why are the nations a mess, its not so hard to figure out.

The action, reaction in Bible Prophecy is getting harder to ignore.

Zechariah 12:2
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Maranatha

2 Likes

Hi @alllllz Alison,

Transcript available here - and updated in the main ‘Resources’ link above.

In Christ

4 Likes

Susan, Thank you for writing exactly what my heart has been feeling. Pastor JD is one of a handful of pastors that is so truthful and God serving. I love listening to him and feel reassured every day of God’s love and HIS soon return.
Prayers for Kelly and hi family. God has them in HIS hands.
Sister in Christ,
Sandra

2 Likes

Thank you for such a thoughtful reply! Sorry for the delayed response. My son and i had the flu. There were many people believing in Q. I heard about it first from J.D. and another Pastor so i was forewarned when my neighbor started telling me things. Before i found bible prophecy, or was led to it, i took a lot of stock into the 2017 Rev 12 sign, so hey, God moved us toward the right direction! :heart: Maybe it helps us to be more discerning now! I have heard that quote and it is SO true! The easier time people have being able to admit when they’re wrong, the better off they are! Lord, please give us the grace to do so when needed! May God bless you abundantly today!

4 Likes

I believe the Rev. 12 was a thing, just not the thing most believed but it did draw many to Christ and opened up Prophecy to maybe millions over the last few years. It was a sign forward, not a boundary or stop sign saying this is it but only that it is coming!

Shalom

4 Likes

Well said brother. :slight_smile:

2 Likes