January 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Profound Last Days Confusion

@channah , I wasn’t given a chance to respond to your comment on the other thread that got closed. And this is not meant to be a tit-for-tat or worse. I do think I should be afforded the response and explanation of what I meant from my own lips though.

That, that was in question, was the following:

Since everyone was included before, I’ll target the same audience…

Let us be civil, open, honest, and transparent.

@channah , @TCC , et all…

Regarding your Admonishment of completely misinterpreting and misunderstanding words… It seems you also misinterpreted and misunderstood what I was saying, so your diatribe that followed, admonishing me to be this or that or consider this or that, implying cowardice etc, falls by the way side as irrelevant.

My response to Dan (DEC) before he left the forums, wasn’t about [Uturn9319] or their comments specifically.

Actually I haven’t been part of that discourse for a long time (Psalm 83 and the like) by design.

No… This has been a long time issue here on these forums, and I understand DEC’s frustration with them all, over the course of 3 or 4 years on these forums.

So my response was as generic about the WHO or WHAT, as the statement I just made about the frustration.

To be clear I am not leaving, but I don’t participate much anymore because of this same continuing frustrations. Electing to disengage from that, which is not beneficiary or profitable to anyone, and usually is not edifying in any way.

And actually, the times in the past that I have not taken my own advice, has found me to slip from self control, and say that which I should not have.

So apart from the long soliloquies by some to further engage these discussions, or from others to critique me or my motives for my support of DEC’s decision, and my general comment about the known history of these forums, and quite a few incidents over the years, I will simply reiterate that:

Not every post requires a response”.

Proverbs 15:28

The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer,
but the mouth of the wicked blurts out evil.

I have learned to pick my conversations, as I have my battles. Sometimes, and often it seems, that “silence” (no response) is both the right, and valid answer, as much and as often as “No” is.

That guidance is based on the Holy Spirit and His discernment. My task is to be silent and listen to that counsel.

Some may call me a coward for my silence, or have that opinion of me, but that has no effect on me, as I only worry about what the Lord thinks about me.

My last comment, is about your comment about “Correcting Doctrine”.

There is no problem with Correcting Doctrine using the word. I agree with that and am in favor of that.

The problem is when Opinion or Speculation on Prophecy are considered doctrine and are corrected. Simply, these are not doctrine by nature. Prophecy is uncertain until the time it is fulfilled, so no one can say anything for sure.

This is usually where the offenses originate from. The declarations, the ultimatum, and finally the attitude and critique that follow.

I make no apology for choosing not to engage the topics or the persons who perpetrate such things.

My one and only Judge is Christ Jesus, the only Judge of all. (Romans 14:4)

13 Likes