January 21, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Are We There Yet?

Thanks Jack. Although I know for sure you are missed here like Dan will also be missed. Although because we are all grown adults, most of the forum back and forth is handled by those who post, we do have the flag system. Its not perfect but I have used it in the past to great effect sometimes. Along with that I have given reasons to the moderators who have generally been extremely helpful. Sometimes maybe it boils down to too much difference of opinion and trust levels and other times it is bad manners or less than gracious expressions and interaction (of which there is no mystery I have trafficked in and always hope to improve and be sanctified through/from). There are times flagging really did not accomplish as much as I might have liked. But in some of those instances…I am really glad they did not.

In a way this whole experience kind of helps me get the sense of maybe God’s insight on the garden strategy of having the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as an option. God wanted real relationship with and from His creation. Pretty amazing. To get that…we have 6 thousand years of horrific and beautiful world history. If we want to experience real love, it comes with huge risk. And often with a bunch of what is not love too. In that quagmire what the believer can look for rising from its ashes is love. I believe that is the reason there is a tribulation and mark of the beast. Because God, in His creation, wants real love from His creation and will have to judge evil…but Adam and Eve were not created so that God could judge His creation forever. Rather, that He have a bride out of His creation.

Blessings.

1 Like