January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Morning Marie,
You post gave me chills. First, I pray your brother is wrong about the shot/Spirit connection. But I’m writing because of what you said about Markell and Tsarfati. Me too. Just can’t watch them or Tom Hughes any longer. I think it’s because they’re all a bit sensationalistic and that’s become a total turnoff for me, but it may be something more. You post gives me something to consider. Thanks for sharing.
Shalom.

4 Likes

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GRIPPED WITH FEAR AND THIS IS SO SAD. LET US ENCOURAGE OURSELVES AND THEM, TO KEEP OUR EYES ON JESUS AND HAVE FAITH THAT HE WILL GET US THROUGH THIS.
WHEN WE ARE IN FEAR, IT CAUSES US TO NOT MAKE RATIONAL DECISIONS, I BELIEVE.
LORD HELP US! :pray: :pray: :pray:

11 Likes

@DallasT
Dear sister,
You are far from wrong. The question asked is
key :old_key:, to the deception. satan’s goal is stirring up strife, name calling, planting doubt, arguments, etc. and he will use Christians for this purpose, if he can.
I have learned so much in the the year I have been here now.
These people coming, sharing information that I perceive as false, triggers a knee jerk reaction in my old man, before my new man can kick in, and put down the old way of reacting down. Then I say the wrong thing from a wrong spirit.
I [personally] have to keep in mind, if all I say does not end in Love, all I know and all I say is nothing but a , " resounding gong or a clanging cymbal ."

I used to jump in thinking my truth will convince them what they believe is false, [an exercise in futility]. The old adage says, “he who is convinced against there will is of the same opinion still.”
Today I just watched and realized, I am not the only one in the Body that defends the truth, and I can learn from others, listening instead of speaking. I have lost friends on here talking to fast, and not sitting and mulling over what others said, before I post a knee jerk reactive reply.
If I never read one thing on these pages about the jab, pro or con, using God given critical thinking, I would NEVER personally take the jab.[ a multitude of reason why, and NO will not go into] everyone needs to make the decision by themselves.

My only wish would be, [not really knowing if it’s right or wrong], but, once we see the enemy planting a seed, usually by new people, we would at some point, stop, responding, and let the lies die through neglect.
satan wants to divide, and produce anything and everything besides love, and It can come from a Christian.
Remember Jesus had to say , “get behind me satan” to Peter.
I loved your question Dallas, it is the key to the rest of the story.

Warmly Doc :dove: :rose:

15 Likes

For the general discussion(s) regarding the current injections, as compared with any and all other of the shots of our past, I present a little litmus:

1. Thorough clinical studies can never be skimped or rushed. Science can never be on a shortcut. Why, then, are these shots being rushed with all safety measures ignored?

2. In events where past inoculations seem to indicate even a slight trending of injuries or deaths associated with the medicine, the product is usually pulled straight back to the drawing board and it’s usage is halted for a proper length of time (ahem, not a week or two). Why are they sweeping things under the rug with these current shots?

3. By law, all medicines must be advertised with a clear list of all potential side effects, including death. Why not with these shots?

4. Why are too many doctors ignoring the dangers when some of their patients visit with them over the “coincidental” and puzzling side effects that landed them in the ER, and talking these patients into going ahead to keep getting their boosters? When is it ever wise to keep pushing a new medicine at all costs? It’s not.

For the sake of brevity, I’ll stop right here.

Enter at your own risk is NOT sound medicine nor safe science. It never was.

9 Likes

Those who take the shot are deceived, including Christians. I know from my mother who had two friends (believers too) who took the shot and their personality changed dramatically for the worse! The one was against the jab but she was afraid of loosing the job. Now she is absolutely for the jab. Its like a different person.

So yes, this thing changes people and it is no wonder because it will become the Mark after the Antichrist revealed himself. Can a born again believer get lost? No! But you can become deceived and that is bad enough.

9 Likes

This is the main reason why I registered here in the forum. I’ve been listening to brother J.D. Farag’s lectures for a long time and I don’t find anything sensational about them. On the contrary, I find humility and sincerity. Above all, transcripts are also made available in other languages, which I have already been able to pass on to people from other countries. This work of him and his team is done quietly and without boasting. That’s why it makes me so sad that people sign up here just to slander him. I am grateful that most of the brothers and sisters here recognize the situation in the world and think the same about it.

5 Likes

I completely understand! And I am learning; thank the Lord and people like you who share your wisdom( from above)!
Thanks NamDoc!

7 Likes

I had decided not to take the jab even before joining this forum so I have not really read all the pros and cons either. I just knew in myself it was not for me. Each person has to decide for themselves.
I love that saying “he who is convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still.” It is so true and over the years I have learned that but forget it often.
I get in the flesh more times than I would like and I have to constantly confess it. God is helping me to grow in that area. For example, I began one of my responses with a knee jerk reaction that was totally in the flesh.
Praise God, something happened and my post wouldn’t go through. I thanked God and began again in the Spirit instead. I wish it worked that way all the time. Hee Hee. :slight_smile:

You are such a blessing. Thank you for your Kind words. Jesus gets all the glory.
Love in Christ :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

13 Likes

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.“ (John 8:31-32 NKJV)

Seems to me that there are many believers but not many disciples. Only as we abide in the word will we know the truth and be set free. ( a process)

( Strong’s Definitions abide:

μένω ménō, men’-o; a primary verb; to stay (in a given place, state, relation or expectancy):—abide, continue, dwell, endure, be present, remain, stand, tarry (for), × thine own.)

5 Likes

I think we should not respond to the obvious posts that try to cause strife. They are a plant or a “troll” and to most of us it’s obvious. This forum is to encourage each other and if you don’t agree with JD’s teaching, there is no reason to comment. You will not change our minds. In our flesh we want to argue with the troll, but in our spirit God gives us discernment to know what is really going on.

13 Likes

<3 hey sorry I took a break from our convo. I had already been working on a long response, when your next one came through, which means I have to change some of what I’ve said. which isn’t an issue, but I’ve been extremely busy lately, (and I just remembered i became super sick for a few days in the middle of our convo too), trying to finish moving into a new place (which getting sick really interrupted that, so we got into a frenzy to move once we were both well), which is a wreck in so many ways, and working full-time, I need to use the laptop at this point to finish my response to you and just have too much more important stuff going on (also in the forum) to continue at the moment . but I need to let you know that I still SO very much appreciate you coming to me like you have. you’ve been so refreshing. thanks so much for helping me <3 <3 you’re amazing!! and you accomplished making me feel less alone. you’re the only one here who has touched on that subject to that level for me.

as for plagiarism, I want to offer some perspective. while it’s nice to cite work, I think that in this type of setting, someone might have completely pure intentions in re-posting someone else’s comment. though it may appear in some angle that they are representing the words as their own, I don’t think they necessarily are. so I am suggesting that there’s a chance that user did not mean to make you feel robbed. I have scrapbooks that at times are ambiguous as to whose material is in it, even if I typed it up from scratch. like song lyrics. sometimes I cite, sometimes I don’t:

this one is from a song, but I did not cite, so since it’s my Myspace profile, people could easily assume it was mine, but I just didn’t care to cite there, and I was not intending to appear that it was my writing. I just liked it:

while I’m not positive of course as to why that person copied you and is now silent (hard to say why, since I definitely don’t respond to all my messages), I thought I’d hopefully smooth things over a bit by sharing where I’m sometimes coming from when I copy work. <3

2 Likes

Absolutely agree, but we should pray for them.

3 Likes

excited to see you one day. youve been a huge blessing here and in my life. thank you for your show of humility so much throughout your time here. i love your examples and I’m not putting you on a pedestal, I just want you to know how much you’ve impacted my time here <3

7 Likes

Dear family,

By the Holy Spirit and in the truth that is in our Lord Jesus Christ, be not quick to judge or slow to hear, all can be saved! The body is continuously forming. Soon the number will be completed. We can work as one to speak the truth to as many as possible to hasten the fulfillment of the body and completion of His work.
Therefore, take Every opportunity y to ask one what is their heavy burden? Can we pray with them to relieve them? All have suffering. This is all we need to understand for those seeking to cause division and confusion. If we show them our meekness and love, the truth in Jesus will shine through us as a light in this dark world.
-with all my heart trusting in Jesus
-Rebecca

3 Likes

Awe…, thank you so much. That is so sweet of you and so unexpected and undeserved. I feel like crying :cry:
It has been such a blessing to see how you have been such and encouragement to others and how you have been growing in the Lord. Keep it up.
Soon, we will be meeting one another. I can hardly wait.
Love you sister. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Don’t worry about a speech disorder, give it over to God to speak. Moses had problems speaking too, yet God spoke through him.

4 Likes

Yes we should! Thanks for the reminder. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here is wisdom.

A flame only burns when given enough oxygen.

In that respect I “blew” it by responding - however I’m learning (and leaning on Christ) as we all are to walk increasingly according to the Spirit and not the flesh.

16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh…
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another…

Galatians 5

In Christ

14 Likes

All of my Christian family, except one Jaimie. I pray protection over them every day from the effects of this injection. Many of them, like my two sons, are parents of small children and I cannot bear the fact that these precious little ones will have no parents. Thank you for sharing this as a reminder that we are never to judge. I confess I am guilty of this at times.

1 Like

@Janny

Janet we are all guilty of one thing or another.

Here is some scripture which is another reminder to all of us.

1 Corinthians 13

If I speak in the tongues [1] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, [2] but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

5 Likes