January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I’m glad that was an encouragement to you!

2 Likes

There is indeed a shift happening. The Covid narrative is about run out of usefulness. Those who will take the injections have taken them. Next up, manmade famine.

Joseph knew to prepare for hard times. China is hoarding food stuffs and has been for awhile. China though is far from being Egypt.

We need to be like the Widow and the Oil or Feeding the 100. Those two stories require us to trust Jesus. Elisha fed 100, Jesus fed the 5000, how many will we feed and bring to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ in the process?

God provides to those who trust in Him.

13 Likes

China is so proud of this…oh how I praise the Lord for His forewarning and His Faithfulness! I would never have imagined I’d see this in my day…I would never have imagined this could/would happen at all! If you look at the dates, it takes place 2018-2019…who knows what’s going on now? We know they use AI to track Christians and monitor them. I keep thinking about Jesus telling us not to be deceived…

2 Likes

Muddy,
I also talk to Him about various things during the day, but even my conversational prayer has become more difficult because of my neurological disease which severely affects my ability to speak clearly. I have had to type out a 6-page prayer list, and I cannot even read that aloud. I know that God hears thoughts, but I believe the fact that I have to read from a list also contributes to my feeling like I am just reciting in my head.
BTW - my speech disorder has also all but killed my abilit to share the gospel with others.

10 Likes

Just do what you can Bob. The Lord hears you and knows your heart. By all means reassure others but don’t beat yourself up. That’s Satan talking. Don’t listen. Capture that thought, scrunch it up and toss it in the bin.

5 Likes

Amen! :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Audio is really bad, cant listen well for this one, will replace once corrected out:

----------------------------------------------------------

https://rumble.com/vsz1l3-obgyn-warns-of-pregnancy-issues-due-to-covid-jab.html

https://www.rt.com/russia/546568-macron-russia-world-order/

A Destructive Plan to Transform the Global Financial System Under the Guise Of “Climate Change”

3 Likes

Protests cant bring much results. Did early church in book of Acts organised rallies and protest against Judaizers who tried to stop Christianity?

Instead God overules all and added and multiplied new believers by gospel preaching.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks Emma- I’ll try not to beat myself up!

1 Like

Just in time for Spring crash, yes? Bro @K7, maybe you repost your Ops Omega and Cyberattack article here…

1 Like

Mike Yeadon, ex-Pfizer scientist -Timetable to Tyranny!:
https://messanonews.com/2021/10/mike-yeadon-timetable-to-tyranny/

Buddy, so just before the pandemic hit on December 18, 2019 their was a simulation done on the same on September 18, 2019 and vola 3 months later it hit…so why is this soooo important right now???..

This is why…allow me to explain…
On December 9 2021…this took place…
EXCLUSIVE-IMF, 10 countries simulate cyber attack on global financial system!:

Count 3 months from December 9…that brings us to March 9!!! And vola once again they are on time!!!

By end of Feb or the first week of March, this time around they will release the most lethel varient of them all ‘Omega’ mentioned in the article below and get the world PERMANETLY lockeddown which will coooooompletely crrrrrash the markets and that’s how their simulation plays out!!!

Israel holds national drill to prepare for lethal ‘Omega’ COVID-19 variant!:

Bro we know that Satan likes to mimic God, so get this… the first varient was called ALPHA and the final lethal varient will be OMEGA that will plunge the world into chaos and darkness with CYBER POLYGON all set up for the man of sin to come onto the world stage to bring “Order Out Of Chaos”!!!

Some inbetween all of this unraveling within the months of March and June during springtime i believe we get raptured!!!

14 Likes

So this is how believe they will bring into effect their script in the next 2 months…

1. Release this lethal new virus (Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China) and lockdown the globe!
    Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China?!:
    Has a New “Xi’an City” COVID Variant with Ebola-like Symptoms Escaped China? – The European Conservative

2. Now use that to crash the stock market and this is how the Stock Market simulation becomes a reality!

3. Now hit the supply chain with Cyber Polygon!

While all this unfolds, Russia invades Ukarine, China attacks Taiwan and its Israel vs Iran!!

When they say PEACE and SAFETY…sudden destruction!!!

14 Likes

I got mixed up the years, sorry.

Day 3 and 4

2 Likes

thankyou for the chuckle. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

and the lockdowns for covid in Ontario, began on March 20th 2020 to work from home if possible. Good point.

2 Likes

Hitler’s birthplace becomes first in compulsary injection, WW3 sure come

Another one which is at Davos, a supranational health authority to oversee any plan-demics in future… Bill Gates of hell will be delighted!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/indonesia-push-new-global-health-agency-president-joko-widodo-says-2448636

4 Likes

Tomorrow morning will show you guys the future MOTB! You better believe it when you see this short movie. Trying to find this article…

Pastor JD spoke on Decision Time 1 on the in & on right hand and forehead in Jan 2021.

5 Likes

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The spoken word is only manifesting the heart’s content. Which is what God is interested in.

A technological analogy might be broken loud speakers or headphones, but this is being perceived as something wrong with the CD/cassette tape recording rather than even the amplifier or player.

The writing of the list is the ‘recording’ of the heart’s content.

God hears.

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement Blueberry…!

1 Like