January 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

BOB-amen ! I feel exactly like that - my prayer time is being hijacked by my mind wandering -inability to > stay focused- LORD please help us in our prayer time - YOUR will be done- BOB please Articulate more of your thoughts on this - this should perhaps have its own topic - what is more important now than our prayer life- JESUS please guide us and strength us is this area-,MARANATHA

8 Likes
1 Like

I have been experiencing the same. Thank you for posting your thoughts/experience. I was encouraged that you said -and I agree- that the Lord understands our weakness. Let’s press on and not grow weary. Help us, Lord.

6 Likes

Only postponed near some airports. Other than that it begins today.

2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

While I do find my prayer time is distracted, I also find my non-prayer time being filled with thoughts of Jesus, God, and asking for His help.

I am driving my car and my mind is on the Lord, I am making a meal and thinking on the Lord.

Pray…

Continuously .

I cannot seem to stop it, unless I actually kneel down to pray. And even then as I hang my head, the only thing that comes to my mind is: I am here Lord. Help me. Amen

16 Likes

Just after 3:25 min…all religions must come together

4 Likes

Yes Mr. false Prophet aka Bergoglio is hard working to bring all the worldly religions together. United to kill again soon all those who reject the mark.

7 Likes

Causeth in Rev 13

G4160

• to make
  1. with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.
  2. to be the authors of, the cause
  3. to make ready, to prepare
  4. to produce, bear, shoot forth
  5. to acquire, to provide a thing for one’s self
  6. to make a thing out of something
  7. to (make i.e.) render one anything
  8. to (make i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that
  9. to (make i.e.) declare one anything
  10. to put one forth, to lead him out
  11. to make one do something
  12. cause one to
  13. to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about)
  • to do
  1. to act rightly, do well
  2. to carry out, to execute
  3. to do a thing unto one
  4. to do to one
  5. with designation of time: to pass, spend
  6. to celebrate, keep
  7. to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover
  8. to perform: to a promise
3 Likes

So glad that you shared this! I am a fan!! This has especially blessed me in the past, and was just the balm I needed today!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree in prayer for our dear Pastor.

6 Likes

Everyone should take the 20 minutes and listen to Stew Peter podcast on the EVIL MONOCLONAL shot.

Talking from real experience here, my dear wife was dead within 53-55 hours of being injected with that poison.

It will be 6 weeks tomorrow that we lived thru that nightmare.
Please dear people take the time to listen and educate yourself, the live of many depend upon it.

14 Likes

Yup you nailed it @MrG.

3 Likes

WEF Day 3:

https://www.rt.com/news/546570-bill-gates-pandemic-warning/

5 Likes

Thank you for spreading the awareness. We cannot have enough Watchmen and Women. But also I really hope and pray that you will see your wife soon in heaven after the rapture :heart:

9 Likes

Beautiful! :heart::crown::heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

We need to see through the adversary’s tricks. This also includes the protest movements, which in my opinion are also deliberately allowed to deceive the lemmings. At least partially. Most events are orchestrated by the bad guys down to the smallest detail.

5 Likes

Hi Violet, Glen in Australia here. I’ve been praying about starting a home Church and after the last update from JD I’ve been encouraged to start as my family and I haven’t had regular fellowship for 2 years. Pray the Lord would have you find 1 person to join you and go from there.
Also, with thoughts you don’t want to listen too, a Christian sister I know would respond vocally out load “I know who that came from” get thee hence.
She said not to say get thee behind because he .might give you a shove.
Many believers are struggling in many ways at the moment BUT our Lord knows everything and will never leave us nor forsake us.

Looking for the Upper Taker, not the undertaker.

Even so come Lord Jesus

7 Likes

As I have said before my dear wife died within 55 hours of being injected with this monoclonal antibody poison, if she had lived and found out about the aborted babies HEK 293 cell line being in that monoclonal antibody shot it would have devastated her.
I vividly remember one conversation between the two of us once we heard that this cell line was in the fake vaccine or should I say the vaccine that does not work.
She said that she would gladly die in a concentration camp before they inject her with this vaccine.

Pauline and I got married in 1979 and our 1st born son was born in 1982, well around that same time one of Pauline sister became pregnant out of wedlock and was forced by her mother to abort the baby.
Once Pauline heard about the schedule abortion, she beg and pleaded with her mother and sister to not go thru with this abortion, she told them that she would adopt and take care of the baby.
She beg and pleaded with them for days, and finally they told her that the abortion was cancelled.

Well that was only a lie to get Pauline off their back, the next think that Pauline heard was that the baby had been aborted.
Well that was almost 40 years ago and just thinking and reliving those memories is still painful. My dear Pauline was devastated beyond words, she mourned for months over that little life that was lost so needlessly.
I am just sitting here on the couch writing these memories and I cannot bear to even thing of the pain that it would have caused Pauline to know that she was injected with aborted babies cell line.

My dear Lord Jesus, we live in a very evil and cruel world, sometime it is beyond our comprehension, but you have call us to be light in this dark world, help us dear Lord to fulfill that mandate.
Thank you Lord for arranging for Pauline and I to meet back in 1978 and to become husband and wife, you could not have given me a better life partner than Pauline, give her a huge HUG for me this morning my Lord, and tell her that I love her. :heart::heart:

25 Likes