January 2, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

You’re welcome (for sharing)!

I can’t help with the XRP stuff. I’m trying to resist buying crypto.

We’re definitely in strange days and will continue to be until the Lord calls us up.

2 Likes

True, horrific and simple. Who will rescue us from this body of death? Equally simple Jesus. Come soon beloved Lord

8 Likes

I am not wanting to buy crypto either.
Crypt means a burial place underground, or crevice. I can’t help but think that the average person will follow the stockmarket or “experts” and buy this or that coin, only to have it “hacked” causing complete financial eradication. Financial death leading to human death.

Blessings

6 Likes

If one would have bought Big Pharma stock in 2019/2020, they’d likely be very wealthy today :rage:

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

6 Likes

Oh, agreed! It can’t be good, that’s for sure.

I think the WEF is stating that the next pandemic will be a cyberattack, so I believe they’ll kickstart that ball into action pretty soon–to further their agenda/timeline.

I say build up and hang on to food and water :wink:

11 Likes

I try to wait to view the Bible Prophecy Updates until the captions are included. It helps me to fully understand each word being said. I truly appreciate the work it must take to get these videos “captioned” for those people like me, and I thank you so very much. I know the Lord is coming soon. I am thankful I have this to look forward to, for as I look around, in my own family, and sometimes as I chase away thoughts in my own heart that I am tired of praying for them because they just don’t care and are so hard-hearted…But God! O God, how I pray for my family, my neighbors, for the little ones who live in this wicked world…O God, save us and take us where You are!

16 Likes

AI slaughterbots or the locusts of Revelation?
Looking at the photo of the article and the first thing that came to mind was the striking resemblance to a “flying bug”

3 Likes

Definitely seems possible.

1 Like

According to Rev 9: it said the pit (Hell?) was opened up

[Rev 9:2] And it opened the bottomless pit. And there arose a smoke out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun and air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

[Rev 9:3] And out of the smoke came forth locusts onto the earth. And authority was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have authority.

[Rev 9:4] And they were commanded not to hurt the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads.

[Rev 9:5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months. And their torment was like a scorpion’s torment when he stings a man.

The Greek word is define it as locust the incest. Maybe these are demonic locusts? or corrupted genetic modified locusts? released.

4 Likes

I agree Denis that the locust released at the fifth trumpet will be supernatural or demonic and that they are sent to torment those who dont have the seal of God.

I didn’t explain well enough that it was just on seeing the drone how much it resembled the description of the Revelation locusts John saw. I wasn’t trying to say these are them by any means. Hope I clarified this.

Shalom brother!

4 Likes

3 Likes

FYI Canadians

Chrystia Freeland is on the Board of Trustees for the WEF and friends with Klaus Schwab and George Soros

3 Likes

Chrystia Freeland wrote a book which was published in 2014 called “Plutocrats - The Rise of the New Global Super-rich and the Fall of Everyone Else”. About the 1 percent.
The National Post recommended that 100 percent of the 99 percent should read it.

4 Likes

Falling right into place. The strategic alliance of Russian and China (Bear/Dragon)

5 Likes

Thank you for your awesome post! I just LOVE it when Scripture is presented - The Living Word of God always always gives us clarity and Truth! God Bless you!

5 Likes

Jesus Return is imminent!
Thank you Heavenly Father, in Jesus mighty name!

:heart:

18 Likes

Answer: a. the devil b. the devil" you were SO right

The post was the worlds way of looking at it, they recognize the issue, and gave a worldly answer. Which I posted, you caught it, [Bless you] I need you watching my back, and [vice versa] you caught what I missed being dazzled by the worlds explanation of what should be seen as the enemies fruit [rotten]
Eph.2:2 AMP :mega:
" in which you once walked. You were following the ways of this world [influenced by this present age], in accordance with the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in the disobedient [the unbelieving, who fight against the purposes of God]."

Bless you @wren

Agape Doc :dove:

8 Likes

Dear Doc,

Thank you for your kind words.
and for posting that vid.
I listened to it yesterday and thought it was spot on. It just made me think about the common denominator of all we are seeing now, and the psy op that occultists, satanists always use against people when they are destroying individuals, families, and whole countries…now the globe. Even before psychology was on the scene, Marx, Stalin, Hitler, etc. all despots use the same script and methods. They were all occultists and satanists, ruled by the devil himself, and the devil is behind all the horrors we are seeing right now.

But God! He will deal with this and address it in ways we can’t even imagine. Every atrocity will be subject to God’s justice in the end.
Sadly, all those mentioned above appear to have had some Christian background during childhood before they turned away from God to follow after satan. They ended the lives of countless millions of people, God’s creation. i don’t understand it, could never wrap my pea brain around the how’s or whys of any of it. In part, I don’t want to know. But God knows, and that’s all that matters in the end.

God Bless you and family dear Doc,
Maranatha! :heart: :pray: :dove: :dove: :dove:

12 Likes

And I bet that Pelosi, other members of Congress, and all the globalist elites did just that.

4 Likes