January 2, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Thanks Pastor JD for another great update - AND for continuing to speak the truth; please don’t ever feel badly that you need to do that.
Here are few more related news items:

The developer of an implanted microchip that is linked to a COVID vaccine passport says that the mass chipping of humans as a means of verifying compliance is happening “whether we like it or not.”

New York Science Teacher Vaccinates Son’s Friend, Without Parents’ Consent, During Visit to Her House

Soviet Canada: Doctor Locked in Psych Ward Who Exposed Stillbirth Explosion in ‘Vaccinated’ Moms

Why Dr. James Thorp is a hero, but will soon lose his license to practice medicine forever

2 Nordea Strategists Suspended For Questioning Vaccines & Criticizing “Lockdownistas”

9 Likes

Yep, they did…and have for a very long time.

Congress also votes for their own HUGE raises in income with taxpayer money…how many nays do you think they get ? :lying_face:

Congress also receives 3rd party extreme bribe money from people like George Soros and many others. This is why globalism is working so well in these corrupt and evil days we live in, nation leaders have been bribed and coerced for their own personal wealth interests to throw all the citizens in the world under the bus.

The bribed can’t be tried in any court…they run the courts.

If you and I did what Congress did, we’d be in prison for the rest of our lives.

Independent wealth was never supposed to be a “perk” of being a public servant in any nation, but for those that make the rules for everyone else, the rules don’t apply to them.

5 Likes

Yep - the system is rigged

5 Likes

Thank you x

1 Like

Just found this!!! Thank you God!

7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

Any advice on monoclonal antibody infusions? My wife has metastatic breast cancer and she has chosen to not get the jab. She was diagnosed with Covid this week and they are telling her she needs this infusion. We trust in God but obviously don’t want to decline something that may help. Her immune system is week due to cancer fighting drugs so we are always concerned how she can fight off illness.

6 Likes

As I understand that this monoclonal stuff is experimental drug. I am really cautious on these drugs.

If you are in USA, did you contact America’s Frontline Doctors or Dr Tenpenny / Truth for Health Foundation etc?

I prayed for God’s healing on your wife in Jesus Name. Amen.

9 Likes

I need you to watch mine too, okay Doc?! I do the same dern thing…so If you see me looking at matters through the worlds perspective and not landing on God’s perspective, Word, and hope…you call me out, okay? Love and appreciate you dear brother.

p.s. you can put a :poop: signal, and I’ll get the message real quick. :scream: LOL, :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness David, is there anything they are NOT immune to?
i mean, besides the tribulation?

They may need to use up all of their “Get out of jail-tsunami-earthquake-hail ball-bolder free” cards.
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I would agree with:

I know God has your wife and you as well. Everybody has a different body, uniquely and wonderfully made by God.

I wanted to share with you, my friend (stage 4) just had covid as well. She started late with Ivermectin, ended up with pneumonia but made it. They never admitted her to the hospital. She is alive and continuing cancer treatment today.

I have and will continue to pray that God gives you a Peace and God gives your wife strength. Continue to look upon our Lord :heart: for comfort.

10 Likes

Hi Travis,
I’m so sorry about your wife, and we will pray for her and your family.
Please do extensive and detailed research regarding the monoclonal antibody tx prior to reaching any decision. And ask the doctor many questions about your findings as to the risks. Duck Duck Go search engine may yield more accurate data that goog. , and the sites which our brother Dennis recommended to you, are very good, solid. God Bless.

9 Likes

Just sharing some sites you may wish to research. Praying you feel better soon. :pray: :pray: :pray: :dove: :dove: :dove:

http://www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n13.shtml

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I am not a doctor, but we have found a lot of answers on:

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Insurance did not cover the price of her Ivermectin…she took 2 pills skipped a day then took the next 2 pills (total of 4).

My adult children and friends have taken a regiment of Ivermectin once a day for 5 days during covid outbreak.

4 Likes

@wren Thank you for posting those :heart:

3 Likes

Wow, i didn’t know they added a critical care unit. That is fantastic.
So glad your friend is feeling better, and your family too Qtip. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! I along with others are waiting patiently for our flight home. It is taking a toll on everyone! Just loving this forum. Love the encouragement here! Keep up the great research, my sister! :smiley: Can’t wait to see and hear all of us praising and worshiping together,soon! :sunflower: :sunflower:

7 Likes

My friend just got back to me. She also mentioned the help of a steroid inhaler. It improved her breathing as well. Walk in clinic provided Rx. Again, I am not a doctor but that helped her.

I hope this helps you. It is hard to find answers and doctors to help.

I know a great physician and I will be praying for you as well :heart:

5 Likes

You are so welcomed dear sister. And thank you too.

And as to our flight home…YESSSSSS! Amen. We need you and all the sisters to join us on God’s Holy Mountain for the flower-sing-praise-and worship festival, Lord willing! This day is soon to be!
And sweet Sabia, who has a voice like an angel from Heaven, to sing The First NOEL. It translates to “GOOD NEWS!!!” in French. The very best news and Blessed Hope ever! Thank you Lord Jesus!.

Maranatha!

11 Likes

@wren Soooo…beautiful! I can’t wait. It amazes me the excitement I feel. I have to tell you. There have been days I go outside, when the rain and clouds are not out and look up. I try so hard to hear the trumpet. :joy: I hear birds and hummingbirds but no trumpet yet. One of these days, soon! I do hear God’s creation and see green grass, no flowers yet but spring is around the corner. Your pics add to the excitement! Soon, very soon!

5 Likes