January 2, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

If we think the flowers here are beautiful, can you just imagine the flowers of heaven!?. Some may be so large, we can swing in them as a hammock!
p.s. the Proverbs 31: 25 verse so reminds me of you. Spring would be a wonderful time to fly! God Bless.

7 Likes

Dear Travis,

Just one more resource which i hope can help with your research.

Amazing findings in the event of post chemo and radiation exposure, repair of DNA and immune support. Over 100 years of clinical research and safety data for Vitamin C protocols at the doctoryourself . com sites above as well.
Blessings

1.5 minute vid

2 Likes

Thanks for the info links. My wife has done Vitamin C infusions along with traditional chemo.
We are trusting in the Lord and constantly looking for our Blessed Hope to appear:)
God bless

7 Likes

Maranatha77;
We have a friend who has received the monoclonal antibody infusion about a year ago in FLA. she said she felt immediately better afterwards and hasn’t had any problems. Not sure what the $ is though. Hopefully this will help.

2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/01/04/covid-everybody-will-be-infected-no-exceptions-stop-pretending-otherwise/

2 Likes

Self-Assembling Nanotech Found in Moderna Vaccine – Ariyana Love << Good article on how the COVID vaccine supports transhumanism.

3 Likes

He is one of the useful idiots from Santa Klaus class.

He is executing the 10 stages of genocide and enhance Mass Formation Psychosis (MFP) further.

Doubtful he is AC since he doesn’t have trillions of dollars, more than global GDP as Prince Charles said last year.

6 Likes

How little sense that makes when we consider that those who are vaxxed can still carry and transmit the virus to others. I think a lot of this is virtue signaling.
Those who have the shot are virtuous or clean and those that dont’ arent clean according to their view.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Hi Tina,

I deleted the Twitter.

Here is the You Tube link

12 Likes

"Auschwitz did not fall from the skies" a must see for all.
Thank You
Doc :rose:

6 Likes

Very good and uplifting articles. Thank you for posting them.

2 Likes

Lately I have read more often from “pastors” or “christians” who quote Romans 14 and associate freedom of conscience with vaccinations. That is a wrong interpretation. This is not about vegetable issues, but about the pure EVIL vaccinations. A christian’s freedom of conscience ends where God’s commandment begins. It ends where a syringe is based on murder! - So I am glad that I found this apt discourse on Romans 14:

4 Likes

Funny. I just looked at his face and thought, “handsome, charismatic, charming and diabolically evil man” and then for a moment wondered, “hmmm, Antichrist”? Yes. he doesn’t have trillions.
We will never know. Isn’t that great guys!

3 Likes

Just in…

6 Likes

Everyday seeing our time get closer to flying home. :heart_eyes:

I have noticed within the last week, uptick with friends and family who are vaccinated are now sick. Unvaccinated, are not. Their immune systems are showing compromised. I also know that friends of mine that are vaccinated are no longer “fully vaccinated” and will not get boosters. They have recognized that there is no point to it.

It has to get so bad that their created controlled chaos ultimately brings in an antichrist. People have to feel saved. Bring it on! I want to go home.

12 Likes

IMG_0786

6 Likes

JD referenced that the “vaccines” may play a part in mind control or influence. Would anyone care to share a reference to that information? I know he has mentioned it in the past but I cannot find where or what sources he might have used for that information. Internet search is not yielding anything either but honestly, I figured most info would be scrubbed and all I can really find is either weirdos or liberal diatribe and ranting. :confused: Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome to our community! I do not know the specific source but I know it is in one of the Bible Prophecy Updates (maybe in November '21) in the Resource Links always provided with each Update. You might try just looking at the topic of the various Updates and if the Vax is specifically mentioned, check it out. You don’t have to watch the Video, just check out the links provided…maybe that helps! God Bless you!

2 Likes

From my perspective BEWARE, BE VERY CAREFUL, my wife got this shot on Dec-7-2021 and she died on Dec-9-2021

I truly believe as a result oh this Monoclonal antibody shot.

Go to the Dec-19 forum at around no 112 to read our story.
I am praying for you and your wife.

10 Likes