January 21, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Are We There Yet?

PART TWO

CAPTAIN ANTI-HYPE & A BAG OF CHIPS (ok MINUS THE BAG OF CHIPS…lol)
Alternatively, the fact that I have been on this forum for three years considering the other side of my view, putting forth my convictions where they will be contrasted with whomever might contribute, pointing out my own weaknesses, in good faith honestly considering potential better ways of looking at something, purposely watching 10s of hours of An0maly to keep me sober minded and be open to real stinging rebuke, admitting my own weak points of my views and open with anyone to discuss it — all of these are the enemy of hype. So who else is doing that? lol. In this sense I’m kinda of the poster child for the opposite of hype in the above formal sense. I’m willing for it to be absolutely wrong. I can’t say that for the media ites of the other side. Its not smart marketing to just be out there raw laying out your wares in open terrain and allow them total exposure to potential weathering elements to expose or threaten their own existence. And I have been doing that pretty much for 3 years now. It does not prove my view is correct. But it well sits outside marketing hype of the social structure concerning escataologic architectual blueprints and how they may fair.

BRINGING THE FAMILY OF ASSOCIATED IDEALS TO THE GOOD FAITH TABLE
Having a position that America tanks or America gets empowered could be hype but are not hype in and of themselves. Its to the degree those concepts bring the family of ideology associated with them comprehensively to the table willingly and in good faith table, and to have them exposed and real world wrestling. On this forum we have this to some degree again. But as a whole, where is that going on in watcherdom besides perhaps Tom Hughes? I see Tom Hughes kind of in to that. But not really any other watcher. At least in whole. Excluding of course members of our forum because we are all here to engage and sharpen iron. So us being here “discussionally” are to one degree or another having skin in the game.

ARE WATCHERS WILLING TO CRITIQUE THEMSELVES? A PARTING DISCLAIMER…
When Trump lost in 2020, moving forward many watchers insisted Trump is done and now lets buckle up and watch America dive into the beast system. Well I believe that was part right…we certainly saw more of the beast systematics didn’t we? But lo and behold, here again comes punk Trump for office. To me its no surprise. What would be a surprise is if he just went golfing and retired. Than there is no point to my view. Even with Trump in the race, and with greatest favor, he’s still pretty swampy…lots of hurdles to overcome to maintain a view like mine if being honest.

But look at the trajectory in contrast since:

• More Americans & the World are Becoming Increasingly Aware of Liberal Pirate like Tactics
  • Trump Early on Making Voting National Records (Against 2 Impeachments and 4 Indiptments +)
  • Abraham Accords Still In Tact Having Potential Promise
  • Saudi Noralization with Israel – A Very Real Potenial

So I’d say the hype ledger is heavier potentially on the “America is done, Trump is done, Its Over” side. Not on the “Trump Come Back, America Empowered” side. There is still much there of course to be desired. But being honest…hype is not what we can literally see forming. We can dismiss it with everything is theater. And granted some things will be. But in what way and to what effect might be more clearly distinguishable if we are ok with how or why we got it wrong about a Trump reemergence. We can’t though, because we have safety valve insurance. In the event Trump does rise, then plan B, Fase Light is right. But notice, I don’t have a plan B lol. I’m just hanging out in the wind like a flapping flag banging against the strong wind currents. If I am wrong, I am wrong. I have no plan B to hide behind in case my other points go sour. Not only will I admit my view was bad, but I would do whatever I could to amplify whatever is really happening. So pound for pound…everyone in watcherdom is doing that right?

Blessings.