January 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Common Denominator

yup we get those a couple days a week… it’s a regular here in Oklahoma, USA. There are some days when it’s crystal clear blue sky with real white puffy pillow clouds and the sun is so clear and beautiful! Those are the days i just thank God for his beautiful creation and just adore the sky. :cloud::sun_behind_small_cloud:

11 Likes

That is exactly what I heard. It made my stomach turn, as I also realize that so many people will just believe the lies.

Thank God that this forum was established. I can’t imagine how isolating life would have been over the past few years, if I didn’t find this place to fellowship with like-minded believers. I thank God for this forum and pastor JD’s sermons.

10 Likes

Those look like the same lines that have been appearing over my home in British Columbia in the last few years. Also, never saw anything like this as a child and I remember staring up at the skies to look at the clouds. Very obvious, these lines are chemtrails.

6 Likes

@1jewel

Jewel,
Are you aware of these groups that have formed for fellowship?

8 Likes

Ken, i hope you joined one of the groups your wisdom will bless others whetever you go. I really valued your prayers for my daughter and niece . Thank u

2 Likes

it’s really sad all of my stuff that i put my heart into sharing for the last 2 years will be deleted next month… i cried for an hour last night wonder if anyone cares or will remember me…

18 Likes

I am sure you will be remembered, wd you consider joining one or other of the spin off groups?

Nothing that is done for the Lord is ever in vain.

5 Likes

I don’t have a confirmation from the Holy Spirit to join a group right now.

4 Likes

God directs our rest stops as well as our paths . God bless and direct you

5 Likes

You shine brightly for The Lord Stacey. You will most definitely be remembered. That which is done in vain or for self glory will be burned and worth nothing. That which is done to truly glorify Jesus is a treasure in Heaven. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’ve truly impacted lives here.

12 Likes

Well, they should not delete them… just keep them closed if needed but why in the name of Christ delete all of em?

Thank you for being real and kind to me!

I hope this doesn’t get deleted… we should share our broken hearts… we are family aren’t we?

8 Likes

There’s no other proper way to treat a brother or sister in Christ.

Brother Tony

5 Likes

I wish I knew the answer to your question. Just wanted to let you know I’ve enjoyed getting to know you through this forum. And if I was near I’d give a big hug and share in your tears and just sit with you and if you were inclined get a pint of ice cream with you.

8 Likes

God’s Timing is Always Perfect

Starting to watch this now. The title of this is fitting. Hoping it will be a blessing to all. God is faithful.

I was thirsty for Thursday …Night Sermon :wink:

“Lord, we don’t want anything taking our attention away from You…” JDF

12 Likes

I will keep my eye on you.
God will never take His eyes off of you.
I will pray for your confirmation dear sister.
And I know it will come soon.
No, you are not going to be forgotten, or all your hard work for the Lord silly girl.
Agape,
Ken

9 Likes

@Margaret

Still praying for her and for many others.
Think of me as a caboose at the back of the train. I will eventually go over but for now I want to focus my attention here on the forum to help it become what Pastor JD originally intended it to be.
I also have some family issues that must be addressed in properly taking care of my wife who recently lost her mother. There are only so many hours in a day. So for now that is how the Holy Spirit is leading me.
Blessing dear sister.

12 Likes

Tony,

You have a sweet spirit so naturally beautiful! :yellow_heart:

i will go to you for prayers and concerns, i have your email.

Sister Stacey

4 Likes

God bless your heart :cupid: you cannot pray for something to happen if the Holy Spirit has other plans for me. Thanks for your concern tho.

2 Likes

27 Jan 2023

-----------------------------

cm30-wheel-of-fortune

5 Likes

I am awaiting the new thread on this, Ps JD agrees with Andy Woods on literal Babylon.

I have saved 2 videos for posting later in that new thread.

6 Likes