January 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Common Denominator

@CN
Just like hotchiwawa suggested go over to

On the internet separately find and sign up for MeWe.
Then back here ask @BayouBushi or @FoxMan to send you an invite on MeWe. Accept the invite and you are in with everyone else for fellowship on MeWe.
If you have any further problems PM me.
Ken

1 Like
4 Likes

Hi Catherine,

I do not have peace in my spirit to join “mewe” social media. I do have Telegram and i have joined some wonderful private Christian groups on there. Thank you for thinking of me tho. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have joined Tony’s group! I see you in there.

2 Likes

I have enjoyed your post. Even though I dont post, I watch. I have enjoyed you and others. I will miss the videos shared.

2 Likes

Thank you :yellow_heart:

thank you :yellow_heart:

Thanks Catherine :yellow_heart:

Thank you for your kind words :yellow_heart:

Pretty interesting article. It blows my mind how he can just inject himself with CRISPR tech and be fine with it. Things like injecting himself with green flourescent proteins mentioned in another article I’ll link below. I would also recommend reading more stuff about this Jo zayner guy.

1 Like

Dizziness, Tachycardia After COVID Vaccination? Tell Doctors to Look for Cardiac Inflammation. (theepochtimes.com)

2 Likes

Prov 1:25-27

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

1 Like

Hey CN @CN,
I believe you’re looking at the wrong word. You’ve honed in on Noah being a ‘just’ man. Text continues, he was ‘perfect’ in his generations. That’s where ‘tamim’ comes in. I’m adding two screen shots. Tamim was word used to describe animals qualified to be temple sacrifices— without blemish. Then note that it describes Noah’s generations. Add the context fallen angels impregnating human women to produce Nephilim, ie mixed species/corrupted DNA. DNA is what links generation to generation. Hence, Noah’s DNA had not been corrupted. Pastor has commented on this passage more than once, and each time he notes that the Hebrew word is very close to the Arabic word (his lineage) and he is quite familiar with its use. Hope this helps. :heart:

10 Likes

Hey there @FinalGen22,
Let’s look at what the Bible says about the mark.

Genesis 6:1-9>>>Fallen angels have impregnated human women, producing the Nephilim who are giants. Noah is noted for his uncorrupted DNA. Jesus is a descendent of Noah. Takeaway: the devil’s plan to eradicate humans is thwarted by the flood. There are many respected Biblical scholars who have produced books and videos that explain this in detail.

Revelation 13:15-17>>> The beast must be worshipped. His worshippers receive his mark. They are allowed to participate in his economy as a “reward.” No beast? No mark. Beast and mark are intricately connected.

Genesis 6:9 and Matthew 24:37 give us clues about DNA playing a role in the last days. Revelation 13 gives us the timing. The mark will change DNA, rendering recipients different than human. Redemption is only available to humans— our Kinsman-Redeemer is a human. Jesus is fully God and fully man.

Let’s put this all together.
A) God follows His law. Jesus came to fulfill the law. Mosaic law requires two witnesses to convict someone, Deuteronomy 19:15.

The mark is the first witness. Those who take it, worship the beast instead of God. No man can have two masters, Matthew 6:24.

B) Those who take the mark are no longer 100% human, rendering them ineligible for salvation. Corrupted DNA is the second witness.

The book of Ruth explains the role of the goel (vindicator of blood) who is also known as the Kinsman-Redeemer. Again, there are many respected Bible scholars who also teach the book of Ruth. One of my favorite is Chuck Missler. I can get you links for the teaching on Noah and Ruth if you would like me to. But Chuck Missler is one of many teachers.

I write all this— and it’s been a chore, lol— to show you that the stuff being injected into people now and until the beast comes on the scene cannot be the mark. The injections are genocidal rehearsals and conditioning, no doubt. But they cannot be the mark because they are not yet tied to worshipping the beast and being allowed to participate in his economy. Hope this helps! :heart:

Shalom,
GR

9 Likes

28 Jan 2023

6 Likes

Listening for the Sound of the Trumpet of God… :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
Come quickly Lord Jesus!

12 Likes

All of his sermons are available on this site. Just search jdfarag.org and click the sermons tab.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I find this comforting by brother Chooch.

https://www.youtube.com/live/cCUb-c22MNc?feature=share

5 Likes

Excellent video all should see right to the point of what is going on. Runs about 40 min.

4 Likes

I’m kind of glad about the changes. I had begun to not even check the forum because of all the stuff posted, news articles and other videos. Also, some people can be less than kind. I will be looking forward to seeing what the forums becomes in coming weeks. Thank you for your hard work on this site, and thank you for sharing your wonderful pastor with the rest of the world! I know it comes as a sacrifice to all of you, and I know it costs a lot to keep it all going. Sending much love from Kentucky.

7 Likes