January 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Excellent find. Thanks so much for sharing it. It’s a real blessing to me and I am sure it will bless others as well. :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :hibiscus: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :hibiscus:

7 Likes

Isn’t it interesting how this has all been planned from many years ago? As we’re going through recent events, it feels like it’s “just happening”. Nope. Some of this stuff has been planned for decades. And it’s also interesting how Hollywood has had its part as well, with “fictional” movies to perhaps entertain us, but also to introduce us to the ideas of what’s to come.

10 Likes

Pastor,

How do we handle medical care if we are required to go to a hospital? I do not want to go in for a broken leg and wind up a covid-19 statistic.

also This picture is from another forum posted Friday (01-21-22) and this was a booster shot for said individual’s wife.

2 Likes

i would think the hospitals in small towns are safer than the ones in the cities plus there are small clinics you can try.

1 Like

i think often of the verse where God says someone was saved for someone else’s sake. someone who loves Him, even if the one He is also saving, doesn’t yet.

that gives me comfort when I think of my blinded family and friends. I pray often that, except for those who truly will never love God, please save the rest of my family and friends even if only for me.

4 Likes

hi @alllllz alison :slightly_smiling_face:

i’m not understanding what you’re trying to say? can you share the verse?

2 Likes

I wonder about this often. so far I haven’t needed to go. what would I do if indeed something that serious happened??

I imagine id try to go. and id closely examine everything. the paperwork and all. I’d do everything in my power to avoid being part of the covid stats. not taking a test, not wearing a mask, not taking the shot. if they refuse to treat me, I wonder if that’s illegal ? I would question them hard if they tried to do that, and threaten legal action, though I would not actually intend to sue them. I just would want to make it clear I’m not backing down, and I am not sure whether the law is on my side. I really dont know what would happen but that’s what I imagine so far.

1 Like

In Germany here a man had to go (the ambulance drove him) to a hospital because of a broken leg. They wanted to vaxx him. He refused. They put then him on the floor with the mattress and he called his relative and told them that he wont get to eat or to drink and they dont treat him. A few days later the hospital called the relatives and told them that the man was very sick and they have to get him on the ventilator. They were surprised and told the hospital that the man was calling them a few hours earlier. So it was a lie! They took then the smartphone from him and someone was brave enough to make a short video about how he was lying in bed and slowly dying. At this time he suffered from pneumonia as well.

I saw this video myself. This man was lying on a mattress with a broken leg on the floor.

A few days later he was dead.

Yes, he got killed because he refused to get vaccinated and the hospital refused to help this poor man. Thats what I believe and thats why I would never ever go into a hospital by my free will.

12 Likes

some examples

in psalm 106:

When our ancestors were in Egypt,
they gave no thought to your miracles;
they did not remember your many kindnesses,
and they rebelled by the sea, the Red Sea.
8 Yet he saved them for his name’s sake,
to make his mighty power known.

then also:

After the Lord had spoken these words to Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite: “ My wrath is kindled against you and against your two friends; for you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has. Now therefore take seven bulls and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you, for I will accept his prayer not to deal with you according to your folly ; for you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has done.” So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went and did what the Lord had told them; and the Lord accepted Job’s prayer. (Job 42:7-9)

those are my main ones. probably could find more <3

4 Likes

@alllllz

what are you saying tho???

8 Likes

I ended up in 2020 with a broken ankle needing surgery and pins.

As I was taken into the hospital the entrance clerk checked my temperature, gave me a mask to wear and wanted to do a covid test. I spoke up and reminded the clerk I was there for a broken ankle first and foremost. I wasn’t running a fever and likely didn’t have Covid. No test was forced on me.

Two weeks later I went for surgery. Same thing. No one tested me.

I cannot say that is the way it would be today.

3 Likes

Great finds! Thank you!

1 Like

Minnesota Man With COVID Dies After Legal Battle Over Ventilator (msn.com)

1 Like

Thank you for sharing these examples from Scripture. I think see what you are seeing . . . You see in these verses HOPE that our merciful Father will also show mercy to those who have been blinded, deceived, rebellious ??? It is my hope, too. And the fervent longing of my heart that they will come to Jesus before our Father throws up his hands and allows their hearts to harden beyond all hope. . . Am I understanding correctly?? :two_hearts::pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Dennis, great article. There was a link embedded in the article too, which seems to be pertinent in the convo, so I’ll paste it in here.

It is a biblical critique of va((ination.

Just want to clarify again though, i believe Trewella is a talented historian but I cannot agree with his theology in regard to a “dominionist” aka, “take back the gov and world systems for God” approach. jus saying… so newer believers/no one has confusion.

4 Likes

I so enjoy JD Prophecy updates.

We have bought or tried to buy everyone in our family physical Bibles. This app Bible stuff could be altered behind the scenes or maybe gone all together. We have watched this with our History in schools. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I had been convicted to read the whole Bible and I am almost done! :heart: I was beginning to think my time is getting short to read it, so I decided to start. I put aside the research because it really hasn’t changed much. Once you see their goals then tap into the organizations, then you know what they want to do. I do not need proof and I am noticing that people today don’t even listen or acknowledge it. Even if the reports come straight from the organizations themselves. Like JD said, ears are closed and eyes shut! :disappointed: I always thought a 2 x 4 over the head would work but that is not very Godly of me.

Just a little hint: When I was doing research, the words were altered, to make parents or people feel that it was no longer there. It was just a “title change”. Again, the main reports will guide you with abbreviations and key words.

5 Likes

This place would class blinking as extreme covid if it could.

yes that is exactly it :] thank you for sharing. that is my hope here as well!

@staceylovesJesus <3

3 Likes

I don’t know how much time we all have here, but I wanted to tell all of you thank you! It is such a blessing to have a family on this forum. The verses, prayers, Bible conversations, encouragement, information and much more. I have to admit your wisdom on scripture, has been a little intimidating at times but I have learned so much. I sit back and read but I am not signed in because the conversations were so in depth. I just read opinions and learned.

I cannot wait to meet you flying home. I can’t wait! Do you think we will be able to tell who’s who?

23 Likes