January 25, 2024: Ezekiel 38 – Bible Prophecy That’s Now Happening

Opened anew!

I thought this might be a good place to place this scripture. :+1:

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Ephesians 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

7 Likes

Thanks Uturn. Wow, well that would be an amazing movement forward, Saudi normalization as a Gaza Strip bargainer. In my mind I am almost sensing the Israeli tourmoil to be ongoing throughout the year for Hamas threats within the US to have been theatrical intimidation. I suppose they could be blow backs to normalization too perhaps. I did not see this one coming, even if it does not pan out in the near term, I would not have guessed Saudi normalization as a way to bargain a ceasefire. But it makes sense. Thanks Uturn. :slight_smile: Blessings.

2 Likes

Didn’t the threat of Saudi normalization with Israel start this attack?

Not, the Temple Mount or the Red Heifers, or even the storming of the Aqsa Mosque was only to provide a cover and cry for terrorists…

So Bibi we all know wanted this deal with Saudis so much that he did not see how volatile the bargain with normalization was to Hamas and Iran.

Everyone should have known this was a very possible scenario, the only way Iran or any of the proxies would sign on would be to come back from behind and stab the Jews in the back, the good old proven Islamic way.

Bibi also was not told by the progressive military leaders that supported the supreme court in Israel about the warnings that had been coming in for months on that border area.

So it was foreseeable and one has to wonder how Iran would go along unless they were setting up another setup. Never what it seems for the most part.

Just some thoughts nothing concrete.

Shalom

3 Likes

I totally understand that. I feel the same way. I feel Jesus close to me most of the time & thank Him for His love & mercy, but sometimes I think I’m insecure enough that my old, long life might not withstand the Father’s scrutiny. I know I shouldn’t be alone all the time, but I am. Let’s not grow weary, though. Never quit running the race.
26 Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; 27 but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified. (1 Corinthians 9:26-27, NASB)

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I’m finding it mind boggling & exhausting to constantly be on guard these days against the double speak & deception everywhere.
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20, NASB)
Maranatha

4 Likes

I look at all the names of new laws our congress bring to the floor but none have a name that matches what is inside the bill. I start there and expect them to lie about everything especially Poly Ticks!

Shalom

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I would see Bibi as having too much a sense of national pride and self importance…which is kind of age old human nature. In general, the view that seeks to uncover multiple layers of deception, to me, clouds some things that could soberly be clearer. And unecessarily lands perhaps in further quagmire like waters.

I’m sure he had some idea. But this is where I don’t think Hagel is helpful. It does seem to stand to reason that Bibi has great opposition within his country. And there will be leftist elements that desire to limit a statesman’s views of things for sure. But Hagel has the left working with the right so it kind of elimates real free will of man tensions in order to sell two winged birds. So everyone is a conspiracy does not lend credibility to best assess intimate socio-geo-political movements…perhaps even in that region. Hagel does not seek to get at normal sober minded on the ground differences and tends to trade that for a filter view of how the devil makes puppets of all sides, so we don’t need to care about human free will. Which goes back to my concern of how close Hagel and determinism are. Determinism is of the God Allah, not Jehovah. I still think working gears and parts of free human will operating under being created in the image of Jehovah and not Allah are the more sober bi-focals to look through. Otherwise we can tend to take newspaper version editorials and further place them into greater layers of mystery by adding our own preconceptions of narrative we will surely add to the complexity at the alter of Hagel being an end time supernatural discovery of what God, Jehovah, is doing. And in a way, why focus on what God might be doing when we have a better map of deception by which we can better understand the heart of God today. It just does not compute on any level for me.

But thanks for weighing in brother. It makes sense now why Saudi might make overtures. I just never saw it coming because I am more a free will agent in the image created of Jehavoh, than deterministicized wooden horse placed on a mary-go-round circus where deception is king, Lord, and emporer of our age. If that makes sense? Blessings.

1 Like

Hi Connie. I understand the sense of exhaustion. Most certainly there will be deception in our day… But governments have be doing that sort of newspaper version vs. what is really going on on the ground for centuries. Sometimes for good political reasons…we don’t always need to know. I understand it gets more complicated when a lot more deception (like globalism) brings muddier waters to the picture. Maybe some of this is left overs from my days in the reformed camp, but i find joy, peace, and exciitement even in knowing how sovereign God is. And i kind of view events today far more in His providence than deception…because He reigns and it will be His 70th week. Not the devils. I hope this thought may help to some degree. But noticing our deception today, to me is still under the higher banner of…

Matt 11:28
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Blessings.

Why do you always go 1st to Hagel for or against? Hagel is not the point here. Its like people forget Gov. Abbot has been a WEF for ages yet nobody talks about that becuase they seem to think He is now the good guy, that has not really done anything but spread the enemy throughout the country.

As much as I enjoy the NYC leaders crying it really helps nothing, he could have done a lot more. Controlled opposition for sure. Hagel you decide. Lolll

So I ask would you say controlled opposition is always Hegelian Dialectic or just sometimes?

Yes, I was changing the subject to the live stream in front of us this week.
You’re :grin: very welcome!
Shalom

3 Likes

I forget how much has Qatar Donated to Hamas? Hard to see real light Israel better watch their backs.

Thanks for sharing info.

2 Likes

OK, I have decided that it may but not to me!

Blessing back at you

2 Likes

We were talking about Israel and or Russia, China, Iran, North Korea. In this your controlled opposition seems to extend to just about everything. In that sense brother, yeah its Hagelian. Its too wide a net. Not that there are not pragmatic alliances that weeve and bob and do control oppositons things. But in how you and “some others lol” frame it…its like “control opposition” has the whole world in his hands. That is far too glazed over for my senses though.

As for Abbott. Good catch and good question. I look at this from a different angle though. Although WEC is globalism, there might be some divergency in their ranks. I understand how the Texas standoff might look. But to the extent Abbott wants a WEC civil war…lets see. I bet you 500 years of steak dinners in the thousand year reign that America does not get into a civil war? How do I know? Well i use the anti-controlled opposition magic 8 ball of course. :slight_smile: Actually it does not go with how i understand prophecy is tracking. “No American Civil War.” So when it does not happen…is that too controlled opposition? The thing is i just look more to the sovereign hand of God and His desire in globalism vs. nationalism. Not NAR. Not Christian Nationalism. Not watchers nor theologians nor Calvery Chapel. But God. Its in His hands. He he transcends our notions or Hagel or of controlled opposition. I know that’s not a popular view. But what shall we say? God does not transcend Hagel? God does not transcend controlled opposition?

…which is kind of how i would answer the above too. Hagel proper is just being aware of how poltics naturally works. Today we use it in notice of how to manufacture what looks natural. Controlled oppostion is Hagelian regardless. But my concern is using our sense of intelligence and insight and super imposing “our” sense of “controlled oppositon” or “hagelian dialectic” as though we are being prophetic. I don’t trust watchers at all like that. Much less the general psyche of mankind Christian or non. That is diving head first to me into a festival of me, my views, and my presuppostions as though God were talking to me. And i refuse to engage with that kind of thinking and feel at its worst end could be a marketing technique to sew ideology. But other than that…heck yaeah its great. Nothing personal. I realize brother you have your reasons. But I don’t see ANY of the ideas of Blessings.

2 Likes

We are living in the age of increased deception, but in reality, this deception has been ongoing on thought the history of the nations, it has just become more blatant and bold.
I cannot think of one Arab nation for instance that has not broken their word using one excuse or another.
In fact I cannot think of one country on this planet that has not lied through their teeth just to get what they want, and then turned around and eventually broke their word.
So, does the world population expect the nations to change this behavior now? We already know what is going to happen because the truth is found in context right in the Word of God in black and white.
Some of the brethren are completely consumed with trying to find out the identity of the Anti-Christ. Why? It is not going to change the Word of God and it becomes a practice in futility. We know that we will not be here when the Anti-Christ is revealed per the Word of God.
Can anyone tell me that they know of a newspaper or journalist that has always told the truth when publishing a story?
The sad fact is we cannot trust any of them to be accurate 100% of the time, yet we will often hear a story or read an article and run with it as the truth, repeating it to others.
So, as the lies pile up on this planet it is even more critical now to Test the Spirits to see if they are from God or not.
That way there will be less a chance of being deceived.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, BB said way back at the beginning of this attach on Israelis, the hostages knew at any time their life might be required of them if they were to be taken hostage. Also, he would never agree to stop pursuing Hamas until they were gone (not his exact words). I do not see any movement on his part in negotiations. He would have to be removed and that is certainly a possibility as there still are many that are against him. If the US were to continue sticking their nose where it does not belong, and demanding Israel step down there will be a big kerfuffle as we are their biggest ally in this current fight.

4 Likes

Oh, a big amen to that, brother. I dare say that my ears are attuned to even the teachings I have always trusted. Consider Alistair Begg. I am saddened to hear of his advice concerning the union of same sex. I have been ministered to immensely by this man and don’t cancel him out, BUT there is evil afoot and we must be awake at all times.

5 Likes

Thank you brother Ken. I’m just kind of giving Dan a hard time…lol. I’m in a frisky mood. Having said that though I believe it makes sense why some of the watcher lean much on Hagelian Dialectic and controlled opposition. And i realize using God’s character as a hermeneutic can be subjective too. I just see sooooo many indicators that is the trajectory… Which if true does not limit things to what nations think. So i guess if anything it would be God’s character vs Hagel as we understand it in biblical trajectory.

Now having said that i do my best (maybe not always though) to consider Hagel and consider controlled opposition as providential hermeneutics. One test will be though brother, American Civil War. I don’t see that. To me its the antithesis of the issue we are looking at. So i guess if we get into Civil War i’m not just a cheap date, but a grateful disciple. Because that would then move me over to the watcher perspective. It would. But aside from that i still look for other ways it works. But if you have not noticed, i’m a pretty high maintenance date…lol. Not to my credit. So i am hopeful to see Ken. I’m not exactly sure how to do that. But i’m here. I’m open. But i came from Calvinism and Hagel is too close…and i have a natural dispostion there. But I appreciate your heart and Dan’s. Even if its sparring likish, or its a fire side chat. Whichever. I’m around. Well i guess i have stressed my contrast. I mean no disrespect in view differential. Because its likely God will have me eat humble pie somewhere. I might even have it coming…lol. But it does get to me brother…what i have expressed earlier. And bless you for your desire to engage. Some of this might sink in. Don’t give up on me yet. Love you brothers. Blessings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

15 years ago i went on a short cruise with Begg. Certainly an unusual gem. But the principalities at bay concerning his demonstration and reason are not playing and won’t be taking prisoners. Its so refreshing to hear so much of Evangelical America see so many facets as to the concerns with Begg and even so desire him greatly in prayer to see his way out of his laberynth. Blessings.

3 Likes

Keep any accurate teaching you have learned because it will be the same in another church, or it should be.
But it is time to let him go and move on. He can’t be trusted anymore. There is no way that he can justify that sin and say it’s ok. When we know that it is something particularly vile in God’s eyes.
As time goes on this is going to continue to happen because we live in the age of the apostate church.

8 Likes

I did not notice.

When are you not?

Yea…LOL From what I read He is pretty set in his ways.

No it does not

Apples and oranges

But you are a cheap date LOL.

Yup, and I have seen the damage it has done to you. To your credit because you have listened to the Holy Spirit, you have worked through most of it. Now you are in a position to help others who have fallen into that bondage.

Happens to all of us. It is what you do with it when it happens that pleases God.

I Promise I won’t, you can count on it.
I was going to say you can bank on it and then I thought they might not be here for much longer.
Blessings back to you.

4 Likes