January 25, 2024: Ezekiel 38 – Bible Prophecy That’s Now Happening

:bible2: Ezekiel 38 – Bible Prophecy That’s Now Happening

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: teaches through the well-known prophecy found in Ezekiel 38 and explains how this specific Bible prophecy is now happening in real time and at break-neck speed.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube
https://youtube.com/live/ua4c_7pgaFE

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

12 Likes

This news confirm the build up for Ezek 38-39:

Turkey and Iran Condemn Israel And Agree To Cooperate

https://www.worthynews.com/92706-turkey-and-iran-condemn-israel-and-agree-to-cooperate

I am attaching late Ps Chuck Smith sermon on this:

7 Likes

Pastor JD Farag stated many people have come to Christ after hearing Bible prophesy. I am one of them!! My cousins came to our house when I was 12 years old and told us about the rapture and tribulation. My sister and I went to their church for a children’s week , similar to VBS and we both accepted Christ! Praise God for their courage to come and speak about God and Bible prophesy to us!

17 Likes

Does anyone know of this teaching? A long time friend disclosed yesterday her husband believes and teaches the USA does not take the mark of the beast. She herself could not provide Biblical teaching to support this.

3 Likes

Funny how the US just agreed to sell Turkey F-16’s. Although they can’t hold a candle to the F35, they are still very fast warplanes. In the coming chaos, people will forget - But Jesus is keeping tabs. Lord I pray I am worthy to escape Your coming Wrath.

8 Likes

Morning Barbie,

I would add only one thing to Uturn’s @Uturn9319 excellent answer. The mark is an individual choice, not national.

Shalom,
gr

6 Likes

I will add my 9 cents in (not 2, due to inflation) that Yes, we will have to choose to freely worship the Beast by taking his mark, but I am pretty sure this country will fight to the death to hold onto any form of freedom that is left during the Tribulation. There are millions of people who are not Christians, but would fight for freedom with all they have, and it will come to that IF there is anything left of this country to fight for. We will be invaded from every port on every side by the AC goons and those able to hide out and fight will have to at great cost. Everyone else will be in camps and then killed if not bowing to the AC. Just my opinion, no scripture to prove this, but there is not any to disprove it either. An EMP or nuclear bomb would disable our government 'cause they will all scatter like cockroaches…lol.

6 Likes

Greetings Nicole

If you are a born again Christian you are guaranteed to escape the wrath of God.
If you are not born again what is stopping you?

8 Likes

An excellent and informative sermon Pastor JD speaking the truth in love.

So many are confused these days and misreading the Word. But your sermon brings clarity to the confusion.

I was so glad to hear you speak up on the word awesome and how it is reserved for God only.

It is used so prevalently in today’s society, so as to take the true meaning away from God, and God alone.

I am sure that God is taking notes. Food for thought everyone.

Keeping your family in prayer, especially for Kellie’s complete healing.
God Bless you all for all you do. Agape, Ken

5 Likes

I am at a loss here.
Can you clarify what you are trying to say?

1 Like

Hi Ken,
This was in response to OldsoulinAlaska’s question below about the teaching that the USA does not take the mark of the beast. Obviously this is not biblical.

If you go back to @Uturn9319’s complete answer it will make perfect sense. Communication on a forum is not an easy thing to do some days :slight_smile:
Hope it helps.

5 Likes

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I am recently Born Again by the Grace of God - but I pray He accounts me worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass… Hell, Tribulation, Wrath of God. I did a lot of sinning and while forgiven, I am far from righteousness. I pray the Lord Jesus see’s my filthy rags and still counts me worthy. God Bless

10 Likes

Dear Michael,

Once you are born again you have eternal life — that life is ETERNAL. You can have Assurance of your Salvation if you understand the Word of God regarding Salvation.

@goodboy created this topic and he posted many encouraging messages that have the purpose of giving the Christian Assurance of Salvation. Here’s the link to one of @goodboy ’s posts. There are many more in that thread.

Please read them and be encouraged, you are forever God’s child!

God bless you!

7 Likes

Prime Minister’s Office Denies Israel Accepted Hostage Deal Worked Out in Paris | The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com | Hana Levi Julian | 20 Shevat 5784 – Monday, January 29, 2024 | JewishPress.com

Israeli media and NBC News reported late Monday afternoon that Israel had agreed to a hostage deal reached between negotiators on the issue in Europe, but apparently they did not consult the Israeli prime government.

“The reports about the deal are incorrect and include conditions that are not acceptable to Israel,” the Prime Minister’s Office said in a curt response to the report.

“Continue until complete victory.”
… continued…

5 Likes

Now I can see it, and no it is not Biblical buy and stretch of the means that I can see in the Word.
That is what I get for trying to read posts late at night while trying to nod off at the same time. Thank you.

Good advice.

@OldsoulinAlaska…Hi Barbie!

Do you have any idea what denomination your friends husband belongs to?

@Michael.in.Germany …Hi Nicole,
None of us are righteous you are correct. Our very best is but filthy rags in the sight of God, yet He Loves us still as His children.
If one is Born Again of the Spirit of God (and you are) then
our righteousness is imputed to us by the shed Blood of Jesus.
So when our Father in heaven hears our prayers, He sees us as sinless, because we are covered by the Blood of our Lord.

That is how we are able to boldly approach our Father’s throne of grace , and He hears ALL of our prayers as a Loving Father.
This should bring you great Joy.

4 Likes

Curious how they’ve been working behind the scene, thanks for the news, I was not aware of it.

2 Likes

I really don’t know what words are more appropriate than the paraphrasing of Luke 23:34.

“Father, forgive us; for we know not what we do.”

God bless you all!

@YosemiteMountainMan

You are most welcome, the least I could do Ken. :slight_smile: God bless you!

4 Likes

God bless you Back!

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Jan 25, 2024: Ezekiel 38 - Bible Prophecy That’s Now Happening - Uturn/Channah/Dec off topics

Closing topic temporarily for review.