January 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy

This is the Expose response:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Ah! Yes, thank you dicv for your astute post here! The deception ramps up! Felt so good to hear somebody acknowledge a lot of the harm done, even though i recognized discrepencies while reading the zero hedge article, like how he kept upholding the vaccines and health system as if they were something trustworthy that their attitudes destroyed, instead of being the things that actually did the harm. The reminder of the WEF’s “restoring trust” theme clarifies it! I figured this med student author would soon be cancelled and possibly his view wasn’t supported by the scientific community he’s a part of.

3 Likes

Good catch!

4 Likes

It infuriates me that Pfizer and every other pharma company that has put these toxic injections on the market cannot be held criminally liable. due to the 1986 law that should be repealed. Not only that, but they are making a fortune off the pain and suffering of millions of people, and it will only get worse. This is wrong on so many levels. I don’t know how they sleep at night.

11 Likes

This is urgent news, i had to share but if you have to remove it then i understand.

Pray over the food for your protection before you eat. @SkyTheSheepdog Tony, you posted a powerful prayer last year that you pray over the food… can you share that prayer again?

6 Likes

Here is a thought in response to your question. According to Bible scholars, and Got Questions,
Daniel chapter 8 about the Greek is a reference to Alexander the Great.

I heard Dr. Andy Woods explain this prophecy last year, in his Middle East Meltdown series. I don’t know which segment of it to link to.
But, it’s food for thought.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know Alexander the Great was the Greek reference then, but now we are seeing a Greek rise up trying and imho succeeding in conquering the Jews living in Israel through his death shots. If you check out Evangel Fellowship on YT series on the Book of Daniel, listening to them gave me this thought. We keep watching and waiting in Jesus’ name. Blessings and Maranatha.

4 Likes

I do remember posting that I do that but don’t remember an exact prayer but it’s been awhile :wink:.

But just as we always pray before eating, when the plandemic hit I instinctively took it a step further and really haven’t stopped. When we pray we ask God to bless the food. Correct? If He’s blessing it then He is making it safe to eat. So I pray over the food while we’re preparing it and especially if it’s being prepared elsewhere, like a restaurant. I usually am specific in asking God to cleanse it from all harmful viruses, bacteria and chemicals. I believe that God hears the prayers. To me, that’s very significant to realize that while you are making that connection to Him.

There’s so much that God protects us from that we don’t even realize! The proof is that we’re still here. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I mentioned this interview before but never added a link to this. I don’t recall ever seeing it discussed in the forum. But God… :blush::pray::heart: Has put it on my heart to share this with my church family.

3 Likes

1 Feb 2023

“Many books are coming out from “Christian publishers” that are of no substance whatsoever.”

5 Likes

Continued from post 28, part three.

Starting back at the 50 min. mark to 01.00.00 minutes.

The coming preplanned cyber storm will force everyone into a digital world, where everything will be controlled by them, with access either granted or denied; eventually to control everything in our lives.

I believe that this points to the coming mark of the beast. Where no one will be able to buy, sell or trade without taking the mark. (Revelation Ch 13)

Those who willingly take the mark of the beast and who willingly worship the Anti-Christ as god (who will then be possessed by Satan), can never be redeemed. Genetically they will no longer be human.

There will be the forbidding of eating meat under the banner of climate change. Climate change that is geoengineered by them at their will and has been for years.

(Side note there was a news cast tonight about just this very thing. Exchanging Crickets and other insects for meat. And this is the direction that some food companies are going now.)

Under the banner of climate change, that is geoengineered by these world actors; all sorts of new laws and regulations are being created.

1 Timothy 4 1-5 KJV

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

From last week, everything is against the creation of God.

Psalm 2. Satan wants to destroy all that God has created, land, air, and in the seas as well as the heavens above. He comes to steal, kill, and destroy.

To abstain from meats? God created meat aren’t you glad? Pastor JD jokingly was contemplating a BBQ after church that afternoon just because of this crazy notion.

I agree, God created meat, time to BBQ and enjoy it in moderation. Moderation, one of my admitted flaws.

And whatever you do , do it as unto the Lord to the best of your ability, and I do! With thanksgiving and prayer!

Except when my wife says that I overcooked the chicken. (But chicken is fowl not meat, so that does not count) And besides we do have a dog that never complains about my BBQ.

I have often wondered when, in our resurrected bodies, if we will be able to eat as often as we want, when we want, and not gain weight, maintaining a perfect body with an eight pack.

Enter the World Economic Forum at Davos 2023. An open forum titled, “Mobilizing for Climate.”

(This may as well read a gathering of demons at Davos.)

The food mission that we need, to get on in replacing meat.

This sums up the seducing spirits and the doctrines of demons in the last days.

The entire environmental movement, going green, is the result of a seducing spirit, and it is seductive when you think about it.

But God. Our God has a better plan during the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ on this earth. All will be made a new.

Do not be deceived about the environmental movement, and the climate change doctrine, it is the doctrine of demons, and it is just like a religion.

Their mission is to save the planet.

But can they save the planet?

No, they can NOT! God says otherwise. It is a LIE!

We already know that this planet has been dying ever since the Garden of Eden when Adam and Eve sinned. There is NO STOPPING what God has ordained, and this planet Earth will be BURNED UP along with the entire known universe while we the faithful watch its destruction. Then those of us who are born again of the Spirit of God in our new Resurrected Bodies will have the privilege of watching our God create a new heavens, and a new planet Earth.

When is this going to happen? In approximately 1007 years, plus some change, from RIGHT NOW.

The coming cyber system that is here RIGHT NOW, will be utilized by Satan in the coming 7-year tribulation.

It will commence in full swing right after the Rapture. The fact that it is ready RIGHT NOW, is a major indicator to us as to just how close we are the Rapture and to meeting God.

The live stream on Facebook and Utube ends at this point.

Now for the good stuff from Pastor JD that is uncensured.

The so called Covid 19 vaccine is the nexus that connects everything together, and ultimately pulls the final lever in the end.

The Vaccine was not made for Covid, Covid was made for the vaccine.

Covid creates the crisis for the vaccine, the final solution is then the vaccine that ushers in the digital infrastructure / system to track who has been vaccinated.

100 days to outrace the next pandemic.

Tony Blair confirms the need for the infrastructure to confirm who has been vaccinated and who has not been.

Vaccines coming down the line will be multiples in the same injection.

Choice to say no to one or another will disappear.

I believe that a vaccine will eventually become the mark of the beast.

The digital infrastructure / system will track who has been vaccinated. Not all nations have this capability yet.

Ending this third segment as it is a lot to digest.

For your consideration to comment.

Agape,

Ken

18 Likes

Another nicely scribed epic response and analysis. Thank you!

Just saw a post that someone shared on Telegram about our state of Tennessee working towards digital drivers license. :-1:t4::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Great overview to chew @YosemiteMountainMan

Revelation 9:21

11 Likes

I always pray over my food as I was raised that way too. We didn’t eat until what was called “grace” was asked first. So I First out of gratitude for Gods provision, thank Him and then I ask God to bless the food that it would be to my bodies good use.
I can see that now it is even more vital and a necessity, to continue to do so.

9 Likes

I pray over my food too… i thank God and i ask him to bless the food in Jesus name! Amen!

6 Likes

Lord have mercy

3 Likes

Sorry. In the midst of this intriguing conversation it is Groundhog Day, as many of the days of late seem to reflect anyway.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Tony, I’m keeping an eye and ear open to this man. For years I thought he was a has been

2 Likes

2 Feb 2023

“Gaslighting is implanted narratives cloaked in secrecy.” meaning that: “Gaslighting are lies with a purpose to confuse and control.” Tracy Malone

The term “gaslighting” is a relatively modern term, although it was the title of a 1944 movie of the same name, but has actually only been in vogue for a short period of time. The current purposeful use of the word gaslighting in all circles of the mainstream and many alternative sources, is in fact a form of gaslighting itself. If this is confusing, it is because it was put into the general everyday language intentionally, a smoke and mirrors technique, so as to cause a particular reaction. A little known term has now become mainstream, and this happened almost overnight. In the context of this essay, I am using the term in the sense of large scale political manipulation, not personal relationship matters. Obviously, lies are constantly used to achieve nefarious ends, and in many different manners, but when used as a control measure for the masses, it has especially largescale and devious intent.

In order to gaslight (fool and confuse) the many at once, a combination of truth and lies are necessary, as gaslighting is dependent on clouding reality to imitate fiction, by using believable lies to create doubt in the minds of otherwise seemingly sane people. This tactic is especially effective with those who are weak, self-conscious, dependent, committed to collectivism, or consumed by fear. That is why it is so useful to the narcissistic monsters who make up the ruling and political classes, whose only mission is to plant false narratives in the minds of their flock, so as to gain total control over them.

--------------------------------

5 Likes