January 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy

Bizzarro!!! Our driver’s license is currently issued by the state for purposes including identification… But it’s not a real ID?

As Tom from Watchman River says, “We live in a clown world.”

7 Likes

Will look into this to clarify for myself or would you have the information link thanks

Definitely ! Just as soon as we are out of here he will be reveiled.

True. But we are talking about a system of total control by AI and if you say the wrong thing you are banned. Free speech will become extinct.

So even science will be what they want us to hear.
So at this point can we trust anything that we are told?

5 Likes

I don’t trust what we are being told by them now. When AI takes over forget it. I agree free speech will be extinct. Yes We fly Soon! or if you like we’re on the cusp.

4 Likes

Amen Ken. What I found interesting about the atomic clock is it being formed in 1948, the same year Israel became a nation again. Originally I think it was helpful in warning the world leaders not to blow up the planet. But more recently the NWO climate change agenda entered into its narrative. But what I find interesting about its inception date is that it came on the wings of WW2 naturally, and Israel’s “the fig tree generation” birth year. So we have a doomsday clock started the same year Israel began a nation again. Pretty fascinating to consider.

In keeping with the “pointing to Jesus” aspect, it would also strike me as “Nation against Nation” timing marker adjoining Israel as becoming a nation again (at the close of WW2). Which could be possibly understood as God also allowing a world-known clock of focus to highlight an hourglass countdown effect for us as well. Ironically putting the world on notice as Israel also enters the world stage.

So yeah in one sense the NWO would use scare tactics driving people to government. But overall it would also seem (even the doomsday clock as hijacked by NWO and natural disasters to add to the atomic concerns of that clock) rather prophetically gracious of our great God and father to earmark Israel’s birth with such a secular warning system also informing an unbelieving world to consider her temporality…and turning to Jesus a hopeful conclusion. Blessings.

8 Likes

Thank you

I don’t believe anything anymore unless I can verify it to my satisfaction. Bold face lies by those in power are now the norm to maintain their power, and control the public world wide.

I am not so sure that AI can completely take over until we are GONE.

7 Likes

Yes i agree
you helped finished my thoughts thank you.

2 Likes

Interesting thoughts because nothing happens unless God wants it to according to His will.
The first issue of the Atomic Clock was published by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists’ organization in
June of 1947 (Closest date I could find)
The United States was the first country to recognize Israel as an independent state on May 14, 1948.
Many would say that’s close enough for government work.
1947 was also the first modern day publicized UFO report, but we know they were spotted long before that.

5 Likes

Based on what JD said about Albert Bourla, some months ago based on an in-depth Bible Study I had been doing on the Book of Daniel, I had this thought…Could the latter day king of Daniel 8:25-27 could be Albert Bourla?

If you read the whole chapter it begins to come together.

1. He is a Greek.

2. His company Pfizer is using cunning to cause all Kingdoms of the world to take this poison through coercion.

1. He’s been speaking pompous words.
  1. From verse 24, think WEF, think how prosperous he has become.

Think of all the mayhem he is causing.

1. He is destroying many in his prosperity.

If you do a search on You Tube channel WION “Pfizer” there are loads of news reports about his shenanigans.

I put together this playlist of the Books of Daniel pertinent to End Times together with these videos and his understanding.

What jumped out at me was the captured image verse. Daniel 8:25-27.

In my eyes he pretty much fits the description…any thoughts?

5 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

Preview YouTube video Gravitas: Revealed: How Pfizer blackmails countries for shots

Gravitas: Revealed: How Pfizer blackmails countries for shots
Preview YouTube video Conversation with Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer | Davos | #WEF22

Conversation with Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer | Davos | #WEF22
Preview YouTube video Gravitas: How Vaccine Makers could profit from boosters and variants

Gravitas: How Vaccine Makers could profit from boosters and variants
Preview YouTube video Gravitas: Pfizer’s abusive vaccine deals

Gravitas: Pfizer’s abusive vaccine deals

Hopefully we won’t be here to find out! Blessings and Maranatha.

2 Likes

which is why they installed lulu

It is in Texas

2 Likes

Thanks, brother Ken. I did not know that about Israel and the USA. May explain why we are still around even though. I am surprised I don’t know that…lol. Brilliant brother…from Him. Amen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doctors & Nurses Turned Whistleblowers Expose What Was Really Happening at Houston Methodist Hospital

“The patients who were vaccinated & testing positive were just as sick, if not sicker, than the ones that weren’t [vaccinated]”

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1620163831095005184

5 Likes

31 Jan 2023

Today Karen mentioned about a better deep fake technology, she suspected Damar’s one is fake.

Yesterday night I played with OpenAI ChatGPT, asked several theological questions:

and not forgetting our pastor:

------------------------

4 Likes

Ephesians 5:15-17

• 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

• 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

• 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

7 Likes

In the response to your question about the mark of the beast, it says that “those who receive the mark of the beast will be unable to buy or sell goods, and they will face God’s wrath.” That is incorrect - those who receive the mark CAN buy and sell, while those that refuse the mark cannot buy and sell. Am I reading this wrong or did OpenAI ChatGPT make a boo-boo?

11 Likes

Enjoy this gift from God!!!

7 Likes

Hi there! If you asked it “What is eternal life?” I wonder what it would say. Going to say extra prayers for Pastor JD tonight!

6 Likes

I caught the same error…no boo boo it just blew it.

7 Likes