January 9, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi David, to clear misunderstanding in my post, what I meant is what globalists should do and repent of their sins in causing disasters in this world in order for us to go back to “normal”.

But I am doubtful they will pull back at all costs since satan is energizing them.

12 Likes

my heart was touched by your heartfelt words Pastor JD i always thank Jesus for you :heart:

10 Likes

Thankyou JD for your love of the body of Christ and for the lost. Gods best to you. :hugs:

9 Likes

I share how torn you feel. I trust God answers prayer and if not all my loved ones have come to Christ before the rapture, then I am believing for them to come to Christ after it.
I don’t know how they are managing to cope with all this as it is. Perhaps there is one last thing that happens that wakes them up before the rapture. God alone knows.
The letting go of it and trusting Him for all the outcomes brings peace.

See you in the air, soon.

11 Likes

Knowing what I know and seeing what I see, nearly mentally destroyed me. My grief for this world was too much to bear. I had to let it all go and give it all over to Jesus, trust in him only. I am only looking up now.
Now a new problem, how to keep going in this world once you fully let go?

I continue to do as the Holy Spirit guides, warn where I can. My heart is no longer in this dying kingdom.

18 Likes

Thank you very much for the data study link. I have forwarded it to a few friends who have not yet taken the jab to encourage them to stand form

1 Like

I know it’s heart breaking, but at some point you have to let go and know you did all that you could and know that God has done all too. Rest in your trust of Him; continue to pray but in a posture of peace.
(Easier said than done)

10 Likes

Every time you have witnessed a seed has been sown. God’s word does not return to him void. What really encourages me personally is found in 1 John 5. V14 reads “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us. And if we know he hears us -whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of him” now that’s awesome and we all quote it but read the next verse and let your heart drink it in “if anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life” I have highlighted these 3 verses in my Bible. Claim them for your lost family members. I know my daughter will come to faith. FATHER has never told me when. It may well be after we depart /my death but I have claimed this by faith

9 Likes

Well, I cried through the update…mostly because I can completely relate. And now I realize that it isn’t just me. I have been mourning what I used to love doing in this world. But I do have a question for those of you with older children. My children are getting ready for college or in grad school. They are in that stage where they are planning their lives out. I find myself playing along with them instead of truly believing any of it will actually play out. They know the rapture is soon and praise God that He has saved them (and myself). So I am having an issue with myself about this pretending. We are kind of going through the motions of applying for college, picking a major, talking about the future, talking about future marriage and children. All the while, in the back of my head, I know they are doing none of it. Obviously what is in store with God is much much better (unspeakably better actually). That gives me peace. But I am just tired of this game. Are there any other parents out there going through the same thing. I am mourning everything and am so happy to get out of here like many of you. I hope I am making sense.

40 Likes

Here’s how I deal with that. We don’t know when we’ll be caught up, and we’re told to occupy. So life goes on until He comes. We still need to keep preparing and warning people though. Didn’t Paul have to admonish some people in an epistle for quitting their jobs bc they thought they would be raptured so why keep on? Something like that.

15 Likes

Robert,
I felt the same way about America…when considered the history of this republic, and how God has blessed us…and then what we have become I grieved greatly to see how sinful and wicked we are. (Yes, I know about all the bad things we had done since 1791, but we were still the best place to be born and live.)
Not anymore - like you said, there is nothing for me here in this world. I look forward ot meeting you up yonder… soon.
Bob

13 Likes

I’m right there with you! As Pastor Tim of the Mitford Series would say, “Therein lies the rub!” May God show us clearly how to walk this dark path in victory! May he fill our mouths with just what to say. May He clearly show us just what to do.

18 Likes

True we are occupying…but I was just wondering if anyone else was caught in between now and future. So so thankful our future is not here on earth.

10 Likes

I love that song too! <3

2 Likes

I know. I feel so bad about all those who have sacrificed so much for the freedoms of this country. But, this world is fallen and so all will fall no matter what. See you in heaven!

4 Likes

I am in the same situation as you. My high school daughter is a real planner. She is planning what to study in college, where to go to college, what city she wants to move to, and has lots of travel dreams.
I do feel at times we are playing make believe, but on the other hand, If I tell her probably most of it’s not going to happen, it’s like I deflate her and break her spirit. I’ve stopped saying this, and just plan along with her.
My other issue is she wants to go into a healthcare. I do NOT want her to get the jab, but it’s becoming almost impossible for students to avoid it. For most health professions, including what she wants to do, students have to do at least 3 clinical rotations. All it takes is one facility to deny a religious exemption, and the student either can’t graduate, or has to get the jab. I work for a hospital, and I’m finding they are making it harder for students, than for adult employees, to get exemptions.
I just pray we are raptured before she faces this situation.

15 Likes

I loved JD prophecy update. Thank you, JD!

5 Likes

I agree with you and JD. No return to normalcy is going to happen ever. There is not one thing on this earth that I am unwilling to leave behind. I am so ready to leave all of it behind. I have prayed for my loved ones to come to Him. It is in the hands of the Holy Spirit. I have prayed for my husband to be truly saved. I am ready to go.

14 Likes

Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh. 1:5.]

Hebrews 13:5 AMPC

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:innocent: No weapon forged against us shall prosper.
:innocent: With God for us, nobody can come against us.

Standing on the Lord’s promises, I know He will help me occupy until He comes. Still, I find myself saying…multiple times daily…

Come now, Lord Jesus! Please, come now!

10 Likes

@Dolly1 I understand your feelings. My heart breaks for your daughter, along with other young adults. Prayer, for protection as she enters into that realm of indoctrination. Some pretend that nothing is happening, and all will go back to normal. I have watched our adult children make decisions and cringe. This was the quote from some: "Unsolicited advice, is not wanted."

As, I continue to watch our 9 children grow. I see a pattern…our family structure, broken. The school system along with technology. Technology has pulled away our family, more than I realized. We (older people) used to go to our parents for help, changing tire, battery in the car, welding, children advice, etc. “You tube” became their advice, along with social media. TV shows degraded dads and schools pushed the family structure apart even further and to make matters worse, I was also working. Schools became the parents! The Counselors, in the schools, have more medical records built up on our children then their own primary care physicians. Parents cannot get the “full educational records.”

I am strongly against any College and any public/charter school system. I have asked many parents: What does Career and College ready really look like? What does rigorous, robust and well-rounded curriculum look like?

Deliberate Dumbing Down | Official Website of Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt

BUT GOD…has a plan for our young adult children, as well. He needs them to go through things that may be uncomfortable to watch. He creates and molds them. :heart: As parents, we must let go and let God do what he needs to. My husband and I have had our mistakes through parenting, and we did a poor job on explaining to our kids that the Bible is the “Ultimate Authority.” I see that now.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

My mom reminds me…“Do our best and commit the rest” :blossom:

Pray! Pray and more prayer
I have found myself on my knees more than ever. I thought being a parent of a 32-year-old or 18-year-old, etc. would be easier than a 6-year-old. I was wrong! :rofl: I have to keep my mouth zipped! Prayer is stronger than anything I can do. God has them in his hands!

I will be praying for you and your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
As I was typing this @jessie is 100% right on! No weapon forged against us shall prosper…that includes our children, young and old that know Jesus!!! :heart:

14 Likes