JD Farag Movie Trailer

Hi all,

I was recently thinking about creating a salvation movie trailer of the rapture and tribulation. I had a little time spare lately so here it is: a ‘2020 in review and coming rapture trailer’.
What do you think?

You could use it to show people what’s happening in the world, what’s coming, and how to get saved. So feel free to share however you like! :slight_smile:

(The audio is very slightly delayed if you watch it via the forum, so I recommend YouTube)

Direct YouTube link: The Coming Rapture - Featuring J.D. Farag - YouTube

Download it here: JD Farag Trailer v5.mp4 - Google Disk

God Bless,
Chris

98 Likes

Wow, I love it, Chris!!! GOOD JOB!!!

6 Likes

Well…that was simply fantastic. Great job!

4 Likes

Awesome vid! Gave me the chills for what’s coming! I’ve shared it with friends as well!! Great job!! And Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s all I can say. Amazing.

1 Like

Off the chain! I wanted to see the “movie”…LOL! 2 Thumbs up my friend!

5 Likes

Amazing. Thank you Ive shared this. Praying many will see it and turn to Jesus for salvation

4 Likes

Fantastic! I’ve already shared this. Thank you for producing this.

4 Likes

@fluidicice, Chris, I applaud you for the work you put into this. Some “spare time” you say? That was an extremely well spent “spare time” you had! Thank you for sharing it and thank you for creating it. Exceptional work indeed.
Jon

4 Likes

Thanks everyone, I’m so glad you love it! :heart:

My only hope was that I wasn’t taking JD’s words out of context or anything.

@stankendall Haha I’d need a whole film crew for that!

@Jon Yep! Time I would have wasted browsing the internet anyway that I thought I might put to better use. (Two days worth)

7 Likes

JUST two days?! WOW! I’m extremely impressed as it would have taken me perhaps a week or longer to finalize. Major kudos to you, sir!

2 Likes

Hey watchman and welcome! @WatchmanEz336
Thank you! I reckon it was time well spent if it saves even one person.
Share away, I hope it gets spread around as much as it can be :slight_smile:

God Bless!

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for that! I was hoping to see more “thumbs up” for you on youtube… but either way… great video!

Excellently edifying edit!

Thank you for posting this video! I am WATCHING & getting myself READY for Jesus Christ to appear in the clouds and take me home to HEAVEN. I am EXCITED about this and the rapture can’t happen fast enough. I want to GO HOME to HEAVEN!:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Wow Chris, that was fantastic…and chilling! But the very end was so hopeful!

BTW, has anyone seen the trailer for “Songbird”? I believe its a vision of the future. Once again Satan showing his hand via Hollywood:

Short version:

Longer version:

1 Like

Wow…beautiful job :slight_smile:

Fantastic. I will share it with a loved one who seems to be turning a deaf ear, when I tell them about the importance of accepting Jesus before time runs out.

1 Like

Nice Job!

I was in tears while watching it and still am…I CAN’T WAIT for HIS blessed return…to leave it ALL behind. Maranatha sweet Lord, come quickly!