JD Farag Movie Trailer

Have to rate this as excellent !!! From anthonykass1

Awesome!! Well done.

You and me both! Nobody who knows what’s coming wants to be around in those days.

That was amazing

WOW - Great! This should wake people up to the reality of what’s happening in the world today!

This is an awesome video! Short, to the point and the direction on how to be saved at the end is excellent. I love it.

1 Like

Chris, that sums it all up! You are clearly gifted. The graphics were impressive. I don’t think I want to be around to experience it though. Thank you for this witnessing tool. May God help us to bring more into the family.

Excellent!

This was fantastic!! Excellent job!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

This was scary awesome. Great Job!

Awesome!Thank you!

Awesome! Looks like something right out of Billy Crone’s church. I love it! Soon and very soon we are going to see the King​:heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback everyone! You’re all amazing and I hope to meet you all in heaven one day very soon!

Thanks @debbieross285 ! I really hope it does wake people up, it’s about to get a whole lot crazier.

@CarolHallam Yes! I pray that many see it and are saved through it :slight_smile:

@4Jesus Aww shucks :blush: I can’t take credit for those movie scenes though, that skill level is a little out of my league.

@Aussomgang Ha definitely! I saw his ‘end of the world’ video in one of Jan Markell’s conferences and I drew some of my inspiration from that.

2 Likes

Yes, maybe he will get a prompting to make the movie!:heart: I have been waiting decades for someone to make a realistic rapture film. I know he worked with a good team of people in creating Before The Wrath. Great flick

3 Likes

That’s pretty intense…which is what the tribulation will be.

1 Like

Share share and share :+1:t3::pray:t3::dove::star:

@fluidicice
Fantastic video, thank you for sharing ! I will share it on our website.
:smiley: :+1:

1 Like

WOW!!!
Very clear and to the point, I love it and can hardly wait.
I will share this with people that I know and may the God of Heaven Bless it wit results.

2 Likes

Yes. I have seen the movie Songbird. A little over-rated and the overall plot lacks depth. It dealt with a romantic aspect of two people rather than the actual pandemic. I had to spend $20 just to RENT it. I was very disappointed.

Thanks @Wilma! I hope it helps people to wake up and find Jesus!

@Greig Thank you! I can’t wait either! Sometimes I look up at the sky and think “Possibly now?”.

Blessings,
Chris

1 Like