JD Farag Movie Trailer

@fluidicice
Hello Chris,

I have put the link on the startpage of our (Dutch) website, at the bottom of the page (sorry :blush:), Yes, I also hope that this gets people closer to Jesus.

Blessings,
Wilma

3 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear @Wilma!
I pray it will bring many to Him. :slight_smile:

P.S. Did you mean to left-align it on your website? Easy fix by changing the align=“left” to align=“center” if not.

1 Like

@fluidicice
Hello Chris,

No, that was not my intention. It had to be in the center. So, I have changed it. Thanks !! :+1:

1 Like

Chris, I just visited your Fluidic Ice website. Wow. Just…W :flushed:W. I downloaded your Rapture Survival Guide PDF…goodness, how long did it take you to do all that? It’s VERY detailed, and that Biblical Timeline at the end? And all your blogs? Unbelievable. THANK YOU x 100 for these. Even as a Christian it’s a very “thick” read, but what a fantastic resource–your entire website is a resource Christians should n’t be without. Can I ask how long it took to put it all together?

Seriously y’all go look it up, it’s amazing! :smile: :+1: :open_hands:

https://fluidicice.com/blog/?p=1374
https://fluidicice.com/blog/

4 Likes

Thanks so much @Kelliblue!!

It took about a week straight to create TRSG the first time and it’s been updated every few months since then. Hopefully it’s not too complicated or ‘thick’ for the new Christians though!

I enjoy creating this type of content for others, hopefully to bring many to the Lord, either now or in the tribulation.

I’m glad they’ve been of assistance to you!

I love it!

1 Like

@fluidicice , did you contact Pastor JD and tell him to see this movie?

He might put this clip on main JDFarag website.

2 Likes

Hey Dennis @dlcv, I have and he loved it apparently.

It’s probably not the best idea to put it on his website as some of the content is copyright. It’s fine on YouTube, but once it’s on another medium then the owner of that certain material isn’t paid by ads.

I’m glad you love it though and you can share it as much as you like this way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing, great work , glory to our coming King.

1 Like

Ohh it is heart stopping. Beautiful message.

2 Likes

@fluidicice
Hi Chris,
I will echo everyone’s positive comments, well done.
This is a salvation movie trailer right?
Now we need JD and Mac to make the movie to go with it.
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

@fluidicice

Word of the day iiiiiisssssss…

:open_mouth: WOW :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: !!

3 Likes

I’m praying our pastor gets these messages. My son needs Jesus also. His name is Dustin. Please pray for his salvation more importantly. Thank you whoever is getting this. :heart::pray:

3 Likes

This is AWESOME! Thank you

3 Likes

Hi Kearcy,

You’re doing great so far navigating the site. Below is the form to email JD and the team:
https://www.jdfarag.org/contact

This was just a ‘fan made’ trailer and isn’t affiliated with JD or his team, therefore there won’t be any real movie coming out. The aim was to reach the lost and show them what’s coming.

Blessings!
Chris

7 Likes

Thank you, brilliant

4 Likes

Wow, you have done an amazing job!

5 Likes

Wow, Chris. This movie trailer is simply amazing. I would love to continue collaborating with you on other projects, such as a guest blog for my online store with a link to this video. I can also set up an email campaign, and paid FB ads if Zuckerberg and his minions don’t take it down. I’ve always thought of FB as a mission field these days. I see lots of opportunity for using this video as anointed material for evangelizing!

Regards in Jesus,
Amela

3 Likes

This is fantastic!

4 Likes

Thank you Chris for allowing us to use your poignantly powerful video to warn others and invite them to choose Christ for eternal life. I have been trying to draft a script to send to family and friends but couldn’t capture everything this says it all. God Bless

2 Likes