JD Farag Movie Trailer

I’m glad to be of assistance in bringing people to the Lord Kai!

5 Likes

Hi @fluidicice

Thank you for this :heart: :pray:

4 Likes

Well done friend! It’s truly horrifying to think what will happen once the Holy Spirit/Christians are removed. If only people would believe the warnings. We can only hope and pray their eyes will open- even if just for a moment to see the truth. Thanks for your hard work. Hopefully it will touch many lives

3 Likes

Amazing work, Chris!! God bless

2 Likes

Goosebumps!! 100 thumbs up.

4 Likes

That was awesome! "D

2 Likes

Thank you all - sorry I can’t say thanks individually but that would be kinda spammy xD

@Lailey Absolutely, and we think things are ‘bad’ now… They are, but it’s going to get SO much worse. I’ll be praying for the salvation of many while continuing to leave my ABC business cards around and design ABC billboards for whoever wants them :slight_smile:

Blessings,
Chris

3 Likes

Did not watch the trailer, but just watched “Before the Wrath” where J.D. speaks about the Rapture quite abit. Very good movie. Why is there a need for another?

1 Like

@Pamela Before the Wrath is a full-length ‘movie’ with a lot of detail and explanation. Mine’s a fast-paced, hard-hitting 2 minute clip designed to be more of a summary aimed at waking people up to what’s going on and getting them saved. It’s a good starting point to lead into “Before the Wrath” for those who are further interested in learning about the End Times and the Rapture.

(Also it’s not actually going to be made into a movie)

4 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I have just downloaded the very detailed document, looking forward to having a read. Beautiful photos on the website as well.
God bless

2 Likes

Thank you June!
I hope it’s informative and easy to understand :slight_smile:

Blessings,
Chris

WOW - the trailer is GREAT! Sending out to all my friends!
Thank you.
Darlene

1 Like

Rats the longer version won’t work Video unavailable

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Thanks Darlene!
I’m thinking of creating one on Revelation and the progression of Seals, Trumpets and Bowls to more accurately show what is coming and the order it’s coming in.

1 Like

That would be very interesting to see a depiction of since thankfully we won’t be here to experience it. You use your talents well to glorify Him!

Blessings!

1 Like