July 10, 2022 - Protected Until The End Despite Our Fiery Trial

You’re welcome and welcome to the forum! :smiley: It’s exciting to think of how dynamically Jesus weaves all things together! As my son’s been singing the theme song of our church’s VBS "We’re created in Christ, designed for God’s purpose, Spark Stud-i-ooos! " :heart::dove:

4 Likes

same here Debrah,
my hubby instinctively knew weeks ago they must have another agenda, and that bodily autonomy was most likely the target. The New Worlders always have an auspice and a hidden agenda seemingly. They touted the Abraham Accords as “good” and Israel wound up losing say over their own land, and much more. The Guidestones were partly vaporized, and that too turned out to be a contrivance for their nefarious ends. Warp speed was rushed in as “good” and millions are sick, disabled, or dead from it. But God. He truly will protect till the Blessed Hope. We are just to trust Jesus, be wise as serpents and harmless as doves while we watch, pray, and wait. Won’t be long.
God Bless and Maranatha

8 Likes

Another wonderful message by Pastor JD, and the Thursday bible study too. Missed him, but so glad he had a time away to rest and be with his family.

So many parallels to the book of Jeremiah for true believers in this hour. We are seeing them too. But compared to eternity, this is all so brief as a vapor.

My husband and I faced a real fiery dart Assyrian situation this past week; I felt a sudden flood of fear like I haven’t felt in a long time. But then we began to pray, and see scripture unfold right in front of our eyes. Thank you Jesus. He is ever faithful, and His timing is perfect.

It was so amazing. The Hand of God moved and made a way were there was no way. God opened a door no man could shut. And closed a door no man could open.

God orchestrated a series of events so magnificent, no human could have ever arranged it. We faced an extremely arrogant atheist-sounding woman in authority at one point, who despised and reviled us in front of others for mentioning the name of Jesus. The name above all names. We replied in a calm manner, and quietly prayed for her.

The Lord had an angel unawares come to encourage us. She came out of nowhere, and whispered to my husband and I:
“We are in this world, ….but not of it.”
I said “So true, Amen.” And said “Jesus is coming soon.”
She said “YES HE IS!”
A speaker came in the room, and later we looked around, and the lady was gone. Afterward, the whole situation resolved by a move of God. Praise the Lord!

The below verse is happening to more and more believers now……please don’t be discouraged. God will make a way. Jesus said if you are reviled and insulted for His name sake, it is a cause to rejoice. Let them mock and ridicule; they are only putting more treasures in heaven for you.

“Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you” (Matthew 5:10-12 New American Standard).

Matthew 5:10-12

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Kjv

One says….”Be glad” and the other says….”Be exceeding glad”
The omission of “exceeding" is not in the original manuscript
So I’d rather be accurate……and exceeding glad!

Love, blessings and Maranatha!
:dove: :dove: :dove:

15 Likes

Hi everyone. I read or heard a podcast that Fauci is an owner in Gilead pharma company, that produces Remdesiver. Does anyone have a link to this info soecifically?

1 Like
7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

i had also read that. i will see what i can find.

@wren you are a very wise little bird and from previous interactions, i know you have a good heart. It is an upside down world. I have had an unusual couple of days. In two days i have met 3 very unusual women. I wrote about the first two in the Praise section. Onecwas a local organic farmer knowledgable about the virus, bio weapons and the pride agenda. She listened to me speak of my faith with interest. Second was a devout Bible believing Christian who likely is injected to work in bank but who recognizes the evil and is eagerly awaiting the Rapture.

i met another woman at a different bank. She was young and very pleasant. We hit it off very well when we learned of our mutual passion for old houses and history. She was helping me settle my mom’s estate and suddenly she was telling me how busy she has been with estate work lately with unusual number of clients dying. She told me about a healtny 62 year old client she had known for years, perfectly healthy, healthy lifestyle just dropped dead while her daughter was visiting from BC for the first time since COVID. She was completely puzzled as to what could have caused her death and all the othershe has seen in her small town. From this conversation, she started to tel me about the lovely old house she and her husband have that used to be the manse of a United Church going back more than a hundred years and how items in their home had been moved by “someone” from the place they were left and boots that were left unzipped were found zipped, low level thermostast for radiant floor heating adjusted. Before she could tell me the rest of her story i told her of my faith in God, which did not seem to register. She then told me that she and her husband had started having dreams about a little boy with blond hair dressed in black, appearing in various places in her home. She stated firmly that she does not believe in supernatural at all. I told her that if it were me, i would pray the Lord’s Prayer. She gave me no reply. She was efficient and managed to complete what needed to be done and i quite liked her. She showed compassion for clients who died and their families. I do not like anything to do with the ungodly supernatural. My suggestion to pray did not interest this young woman because she said it didn’t bother her having the dreams. I can only see the possibility that an evil being could be behind this.

2 Likes

8 Likes

6 minutes

1 min46 sec.

3 minutes

1 Like
1 Like

Pastor JD is a great teacher and his prophecy updates are a blessing to people around the world, including me. However, I’m sure Pastor JD would agree with me that he is a man like the rest of us and can make a mistake, which is what I think he did regarding Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court’s ruling that overturned Roe had nothing to do with “My body, my choice.” The justices rightly overturned Roe because the constitution does not mention abortion; therfore, it does not give the federal government authority over it. The Court ruled that it is a matter for the states to decide. They specifically said that this ruling only applies to the abortion issue. The article Pastor was citing was just that person’s OPINION about it and how that person thought it involved “My body, my choice.” This article was someone’s opinion and not verifiable facts like pastor JD has shared with us in the past. We can be happy when God hands us a victory. That does not mean that the world is still not going downhill. It is. The Satanic WEF Globalist psychopaths are trying to destroy our food supply with fertilzer bans and fires at food processing plants everywhere. They are trying to start WWIII. There was even a “what to do if a nuclear attack happens” PSA in New York. Pastor is right. The Rapture is near but that does not mean that we cannot celebrate a victory / blessing like the one God gave us with the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes
6 Likes

HEADLINE NEWS

Trojan Horse Biden And Israeli PM Lapid Sign The ‘Jerusalem Declaration’ That Uses Iranian Threat To Advance Two State Solution Via The Abraham Accords

2 Likes

There are some who believe that the threat from Covid is over. Time to relax. Wait, perhaps, for the other shoe to drop.

But that sort of complacency is dangerous, and Dr Vernon Coleman explains why in the video below –

2 Likes

Hmm, I will take the bait.

I will have to respectfully disagree with you here.

(I have disagreed with JD on many things on the prophecy update but not this series of statements. I prefer his bible teachings which I believe are strongly led by the Holy Spirit.)

During my law school debacle I learned that when you write laws there are at least two items that are created…the actual written law and the policy implications behind the law.

JD said to the actual law “Praise the Lord” that the right to abortion had ended. He was then speaking on the policy implications that this will now have on the United States which I think “could be” correct if the US is left standing in any form in the next few months/year.

Anyway, I am glad this law was overturned as well however the timing is very interesting and there was going to be a “Red Wave” in November however this ruling has set ablaze the Lefts funding war chest and also divided the Nation.

The ruling also did not end abortion but gave it to the States to fight over. It would have been a much better ruling if even possible to say that life begins at conception and has a right to existence-that would have been an excellent conservative ruling from God fearing conservative Justices-like the ones we have on the bench-cough cough.

3 Likes

@Nan1
Nancy- I agree… there are too many of these events -especially the number of animals being killed by fires, etc., to be accidental. Anyone who doubts that our government will kill thousands of it’s own citizens, need only look at American history.

''Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s enemy action.”

• From the Bond movie “Goldfinger”

I have a lot of respect for both RFK Jr. and Christian (Ice Age Farmer)

2 Likes