July 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Calm Down, Look Up

I understand that the war we fight is spiritual but, the manifestations are often worldly. Regardless of who is involved in the movie the fact that human trafficking is a serious problem in the world is undeniable. Now I have yet to see the movie to see if it has things that raise flags in it. I hope that maybe soon I can view it. What I can tell you is there are men, strong violent men who work around the world fighting this very thing. It is way more active than most people think. It is sad it got so much airplay under the QAnon folks because that just detracts from the seriousness of the problem.

What we need to remember is that this movie is not on par with say the TV series The Chosen. That is a story on the life of Jesus and thus makes it spiritual by nature. Sounds of Freedom is a worldly movie about a worldly problem that has gone on for all to long and damaged kids from all over the world from near new borns to mid teens and later.

A lot of the poeple you referenced here probably have no idea of the trauma these poor trafficked people have been through, how many years it may take to overcome the affects of that trauma.

Human trafficking is very real and is probably happening right under many of our noses. It has happened for centuries and will continue to happen yet men, warriors with decent hearts and moral compasses pointed in the right direction are putting their own lives at risk to rescue, these children where ever and when ever they can. They know they can’t rescue them all. Yet for the ones they do rescue they got the extra miles to get them medical attention for physical injuries as well as counseling and often homes where they are adopted by caring families to see them through the emotional trauma as well.

The point of this movie is not about the Gospel. It was never meant to be. It is only about shining light on the evil that allows, nay promotes the abuse these children go through as it has been hidden for way to long. One such group working in SE Asia but primarily in war torn Burma call themselves “Free Burma Rangers.” Among them are men well trained in the arts of war and fighting and are capable of all manner of inflicting pain and death but only as much as is necessary to recover the innocents caught up as pawns in human trafficking.

I appreciate when people dig into information about others to learn if they are on the level or hiding some agenda. Yet not every one who does not claim the title Christian is evil. The are sinful and failing to receive the gift of salvation will like all others suffer eternity separated from Jesus but the work they do here and now benefits many who live the life of a trafficked human being. And just because someone is new age or a Buddhist is separate from what they are doing to protect the weak who cannot stand for themselves. We know that God works through anyone to accomplish His plans. That means he even works through the unsaved to protect others.

If we look at Luke 9:49-50 and Mark 9:38-40 we see John complaining about others casting out demons in Jesus’ name. Jesus rebukes him saying, “for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.” Or more to the point the blind man from birth who was given sight. When asked if it was him or his parents that sinned Jesus told them neither but that the glory of God may be reveiled through him. God’s plans are way above anything we can imagine and at times he will use people that we may think less of because they don’t fit what we think a good Christian person should look like. So who among us can say this movie is bad because this Shurka guy is a new ager. How do we know that it is not part of God’s plan that he be involved to show him the need he has for Jesus?

It would probably be a better idea not to attack the movie because of who is involved but to see it for what it is trying to tell us, there are some very bad people in this world who like their god have no love for anyone but themselves that they would stoop so low as to capture little children and use them like slaves, pieces of meat, a means to make a buck. Children who have no understanding of what the world is like yet but thrust into the most vile parts of it and never allowed to have a real childhood, grow up and develop as we were meant to do.

So someone we would likely keep at arms length because of their beliefs is involved. Who among us know the mind of God so well that we can say God’s hand could not be possibly involved with a good reason? I dare say none of us.

If I sound passionate about this, I am guilty of it unashamedly. I know some of these people who put their lives at risk doing the dangerous and ugly work of tracking down traffickers, rescuing the trafficked and working with them to recover some sort or normalcy in their lives both physically and emotionally.

16 Likes