July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The media not reporting these are the true enemy of America.

3 Likes

Yes, it is produced for orthodox churches, but can be reworded. Guessing the producers are members and linking to those religious groups for the perceived legitimacy. The hyperlinks provided are most helpful and the wording can be adjusted as needed. If your pastor is like-minded, he could affect it for use under the cover of that churchā€™s beliefs.

1 Like

Thank you, Karyn. @FearNot Good ideas.

1 Like

Wow! What you said. I wish that I could express myself, my thoughts in your way. God"s Holy Spirit is really using you. Thank you for writing and may God continue to bless you.

5 Likes

But farmers were paid to destroy their crops and kill their animals. They have dumped the water in CA into the ocean to create a drought, now they are turning off farmers water and even preventing them using their own well water on their own land.

6 Likes

Now there is also this.

2 Likes

Violet, farmers were paid to set aside acres from planting (CRP) but I have no firsthand knowledge of them being paid to actually destroy cropsā€”at least in my state. My thoughts might be fuzzy on this, but I canā€™t recall anything like this. I also donā€™t know about any purposeful animal slaughter, just for the sake of slaughterā€¦(ETA): except for when the supply chain was messed up last year, and farmers had to offload. :cry:.

Iā€™m a farmer/rancherā€™s wife. I DID just see a Bitchute video, this week, that I seriously question. The farmer said that he was being paid to destroy his own crops with aā€¦riding lawnmower. No way. It would take him hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks to get that accomplished.
How do I know this? Planters and combine headers are multiple times the size of a standard riding lawn mower deck. Planting and harvesting, with actual farm equipment, takes weeks.

That said, though, I fully agree with you that we (those in agriculture) have been duped about a lot of things. :cry:. I also agree that a lot of the shortage issues are man-made. I have heard a lot about the water issue in CA, too, and it just makes me sad, sad, sad.

5 Likes

Around here is a boat load of Corn popping up in the fieldsā€¦

Lots of cows tooā€¦

I canā€™t help but think about the dream of Pharaoh and Josephā€™s interpretationā€¦

7 fat Corn and Cowsā€¦ and 7 thin Corn and Cowsā€¦

4 Likes

FARMERS CANT AFFORD ā€œNOTā€ TO DESTROY THEIR CROPS.
CRAZY WORLD WE ARE LIVING INā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you, @J.R.W. My husband is not currently in the house to verify, but this has not crossed our ā€œdeskā€ ā€¦yet. We are currently harvesting (very short, drought-impacted) wheat, as per usual. We have full plans to harvest the rest of our crops, too. I dunno.

ETA: I know of no one doing this in ND. We are huge ag state. Not saying that something isnā€™t up to no good, as we KNOW things are up to no good, but this isnā€™t happening right here, yet.

3 Likes

@J.R.W and @Violet I will keep searching, but there is:

1 Like

Some more information here Gracings

3 Likes

Green matters is a climate change organisationā€¦ Billy gates has a hand in the climate control movementā€¦

Itā€™s going to get increasingly more evident that they are trying to biff up the food supply even further. We see it in the supply chain snags, for starters. It is sick, sick, sick! I think I will stay in my bubble up here for as long as possible. When the reality hits my neighborhoodā€”which will likely come sooner than I want to knowā€”I will be crying riversā€¦

2 Likes

Aw Gracings Iā€™m so sorry, I know I love the land, and all that lives upon itā€¦ it must be heart breakingā€¦ just keep focused on that beautiful earth to comeā€¦ Iā€™m praying for you xx

2 Likes

Yep, I knew that. :confused: The tide is already turning in ramping up environmental controlsā€¦ I am so curious as to whether Gates has bought land up here, yet. Our governor stays mum on that matter, even though he is supposed to be conservative.

1 Like

You went there!

I expect the enticements will be strongest in the younger farmers. Weā€™re 60, have no kids, and have always kept our accounts short. Things will come crashing down on all of us, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I bought toilet paper, and like 5 little 9oz packages of nuts, and a pineapple, and a box of pantiliners yesterday at the grocery store, and it cost me just under $70. this is a nicer grocery store than most, but still, Iā€™m like, this is ridiculous. I left with only 2 bags and a package of TP for that much money. Iā€™m not one to note every time the gas goes up and down like some do, but the food bills have been noticeable for sure. but I have stopped trying to make a huge stash like I was in earlier covid days. if I stop being able to shop, well Jesus will come for me soon. I will be crying with you and staying strong with you <3

edit: There was also a bottle of red wine vinegar in there, which accounted for 6 or 7 of those dollars.

6 Likes

Same, @alllllz. I donā€™t keep good track of gas/fuel price changes, but I definitely hear you on the grocery bill trends. Weā€™ll cut rags together, with which to dab our eyes, dear Sis. Kleenex will be too costly or inaccessible.

3 Likes

love you Grace! <3 itā€™s funny, I grew up being told that crying is for the weak, and it has really turned out to be that the opposite is often true!

4 Likes