July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yeah, after one of my first posts after joining this forum I got something similar from someone I didn’t know on here. I muted and blocked them though, there is always going to be trouble makers on pages like this.

2 Likes

Flag it then.

That is the whole point, they have access to the same God. So why let it become an issue between everyone.

Let God have the final word.

Is it a salvific issue and is it contrary to God’s word ? If not ignore it.

The only thing that divides should be God’s Word. It divides believers from unbelievers. It melts wax and hardens clay.

2 Likes

In addition to the mute option, that ignore forever option is a wonderful thing!

5 Likes

@Janet7 :dove:
@Matthew82 :dove:

In addition to the mute option, that ignore forever option is a wonderful thing!

YES :clap: IT :clap: IS :clap:!!

Unfortunately, because people are gonna be people :grin:, it is a necessary option, because…:point_down:

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi Cameron! I am writing you because if I don’t talk to somebody, I might burst!
You are paying attention to what is going on around us, as I am, and after watching my updates this morning, it is truly the time to hit our knees.
How the unbelievers don’t believe boggles my mind. It is happening! Prophecy is unfolding perfectly and rapidly.
Israel is losing its power, the US is stepping down from the middle east. Russia, Iran and Turkey are taking over. Iraq has support to step up and be the peace maker once we pull our troops out. (Babylon?)
Brittain and China are setting up their own digital currencies.
We have volcanoes, flash floods, tornadoes, dust storms, sinkholes, earthquakes and wild fires raging.
Israel knows it’s hands are being tied and feeling fear and urgency like never before.
Different diseases popping up like crazy.
Inflation, food shortages happening.
It is time to get serious, Jesus is coming.
I see Israel as our time clock and the ticking of the hands are starting to roar.
I can’t wait for Jesus to take us home and it has to be soon. It has to be.
What do you think?
Christa

8 Likes

He referred to JD as a false prophet, that is why. Again, go to those you have issues with not me or it is nothing more than gossip.

Then let it go. You first need to convince him that JD is not a prophet. Have fun with that one. Nevermind if he is a true or false prophet. I don’t have an issue with you.

All I am attempting to make you aware of is that it is pointless to continue with it. Flag him and then ignore him.

Let the moderators do what they are here for.

5 Likes

Interesting read about scientific research into anti-aging.

I get the feeling the elites are further along with the science than what they are saying

Just for clarification, a psychologist is not a doctor. A psychiatrist IS a doctor. Sound alike, similar field of study, different degrees. The woman can legitimately call herself a medical professional. I didn’t read the post that the two of you are responding to, so idk who ‘she’ is. As a former RN, who aced anatomy and physiology, the literature I’ve read indicates the mRNA vaccine changes how cell replication is altered by coding (similar to software coding) for the body to produce portions of or possibly the whole of the spike protein found in cv. This is then identified as “foreign” by the body’s immune system resulting in the development of antibodies. Antibodies are types of white blood cells that fight infection. Traditional vaccines would introduce either a killed virus or what’s called an attenuated virus (modified to be far less harmful, but similar enough in structure that the antibodies produced will still recognize and attack the real virus). The problem with the mRNA method is that #1 it has never been tested, #2 they are all either derived from or grown in aborted fetus cell tissue lines -many people were recently made aware this had been the practice for decades in many fax’s, and have learned this and other things during cv research), and probably the most concerning for me, it is unalterable. The body will simply continue to produce a new protein from jab onward. This certainly changes the genetic information we were born with. We don’t know what that means in the long-term.
Frankly, what concerns me a lot is the total lack of transparency from the start. The PCR tests have been ramped up far beyond recommend standards (actually, the PCR test is not even considered the standard) so that false positives are assured. Even a papaya showed up positive in Tanzania (I sure hope that’s the correct African country, but do a search and you’ll find it-the government there has kicked the whole test/vx combo out of that country. Apparently Gates had been there before and people died).
I haven’t looked into the graphene claims and others. I’m trying to stay away from the news and draw near to Jesus. The news is going to propagate so many more lies, people are stupefied over truth vs. deception as it stands. They’ll have us fighting in the streets over “freedom,” if we aren’t careful. We have to be wise. We have to know the Word. We need to fight the true enemy, which we’re told is not flesh and blood, it’s sin. We have to pray for people like never before and, one soul at a time, win their hearts through the gospel of grace. Blessings.

6 Likes

The shortages can largely be attributed to the total collapse of the supply chain and the government paying people to not go back to work. Lots of other failed policies as well; all by design. The natural disasters (judgements of God) certainly contributed. We’ve had it really good in our country for a long while. People have turned their backs on God, like Israel of old. We are not immune to the consequences of idolatry and spiritual fornication. Our churches are filled with false teachers. We all stand alone before the throne. It’s time for professing Christians to be certain they are, in fact, Christ followers. That’s what this whole thing has boiled down for me. Seeking seeking seeking. Desiring to be completely obedient and transformed by who Jesus is, what He said, how He said it, how He lived and died and what that means on a cellular level for me…and what I can do to glorify Him with the little strength I have left. Blessings.

7 Likes

Nice summation of God’s working behind the scenes of today, and also a call for us to step up.

"What On Earth Is God Doing?" with Don Perkins - YouTube

2 Likes

Hello @cameron13 ! Wow! That picture… saving it immediately… this just chimes in perfectly with this video I just watched about AI and microchipping w/ Billy Crone. Very creepy but not a surprise: we know what’s ahead and we won’t be here THANK THE LORD!!

5 Likes

@CCCL @cameron13

Just a perspective mind you, but I do believe the food shortages and price hikes are on purpose. I grew up on a family farm about 13 (just did some math lol, it was not twenty years yet we went out of business when I was 18) so 13 years ago–the evil people in government (s) have been manipulating this for a LONG time.

They lowered the price of milk for family farms (literally we were making NOTHING or losing money) so they would force them out of business, so they would have to “go big or go out” and big corporations are so much easier to control. They have been working on this a long time. It’s even illegal to sell your own milk (they site “safety” as the reason, but that’s bogus, seriously it’s about control not safety). Just take one look at the stuff they “legalize” to say hmmm, yeah it’s not about safety, no way.

There should be NO ONE on this planet starving–that is purposeful too. Just look at all these people with money–and there was some really low figure compared to what they spend on things like drugs (pharmacy drugs) and weapons or just their extravagant living–and they could have fed everyone on the planet that was/is starving!

I believe without a doubt the food shortages are orchestrated by evil men. I have lots of facts to prove this, and personal experience as well. They want to control everything–that definitely means the food! Or maybe ESPECIALLY the food.

Also, note that Bill Gates has been buying farmland.

Open your eyes, yes, yes, YES this is purposeful. God made our world perfectly capable of feeding everyone on it. Look into what these people have been doing to farms and food supply–it’s all geared toward controlling everyone on this planet. I even believe that they have been starving people on purpose–look into for yourselves.

Pay attention to the policies these guys are even now implementing, it’s horrible. Remember the meat and food they tossed out during the plandemic?

Also–there is no such thing as overpopulation that is a lie straight from the devil. Every single human being is made by God and God does not make mistakes. Because that’s the lie they try to convince people of by saying “see people are starving etc. we can’t support all these humans” Lies. Blatant lies.

What the Clintons did to farming was especially horrible and destroyed so many family farms. That’s what they wanted though–and no one was paying attention. I think people are still largely kept in the dark about these things, and they are getting worse.

16 Likes

@CLE, I’m a farmer/rancher’s wife. I agree with you. In addition, the government made it “worthwhile” for farmers to set aside acres in CRP. Big mistake, IMHO.

10 Likes

OH yes, I saw farms do that around here too. It’s all calculated. I think people want to believe that it just can’t be, but these people that are manipulating and doing all this…are in league with the evil one. They know what they are doing, there are quite a few verses I believe that allude to these kinds of men.

The stuff they did to us when we were farming was so evil, and unjust.

It’s cool to meet another farmgirl! :smile: It really is a great way to live, it’s sad that it’s too hard for most. Dad and mom had two new babies and just couldn’t afford it anymore…we loved farming.

EDIT: It was the evil policies and just nasty stuff that made us have to quit, the life itself is hard work, but so worth it!

8 Likes

I remember those days when dairy farmers where having to sell. It was so sad to see. Yes, it IS a good life and a HARD life. I’m just a helpmeet…I wasn’t raised on a farm, so I am mostly a go-fer. I go-fer a lot more, now that I am retired from the education system.

3 Likes

Whatever happens, I’m not taking it. I had cv in November. 3 weeks, no treatment. Remember when herd immunity was the goal? As usual, their goal posts move these days.
We just have to remember, what man means for evil, God can use for good. Good will come of this, though we may not feel like that’s the case. People will turn their hearts to the Lord. He knows who he’s waiting for, who’s names are written in the book of life. We may experience some very uncomfortable circumstances for awhile longer, but I have believed for almost 4 years that the rapture is imminent. I’m sick… for real…over 8 years of it, so watching and waiting for Jesus is how I cope from day to day.
Let’s pray for the body of Christ and for those who continue in sin. Let’s pray for our enemies…even the mad hatter, Pelosi….nothing is impossible with God. But while He works in the hearts of many, we have to hold the line for Truth. That’s the hill I will fight and die on; not freedom and liberties. No compromises in or from the church. It’s already here. The southern Baptist convention just endorsed critical race theory. How sad is that? Then we have the seeker friendliest and the NAR and all of the other deceivers leading hungry people far from Truth.
I think many Americans have enjoyed so many liberties, they’ve either never learned discipline or just stopped caring about it and now, anything goes. We are a wicked and sinful nation, by and large. God will not let that continue. Blessings!

9 Likes

Amen to that statement. HE is a Sovereign God “though we may not feel like that’s the case.” [guilty] at times. Doc

6 Likes
4 Likes

I see that the religious exemption is Catholic-based, which “feels” like it is speaking for Catholics??